Author Topic: HAPPY F#@$%^& NEW YEAR  (Read 871 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
HAPPY F#@$%^& NEW YEAR
« on: January 01, 2009, 01:04:45 PM »
happy new year guys. whats yalls new year resolution. i got a whole year to add 1" arms 2" calfs 2" thighs more tapered waist lil wider lats and round out the delts a bit.. love to hear yalls plans

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: HAPPY F#@$%^& NEW YEAR
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 10:57:16 PM »
In no particular order

1. Get personal life in order...tired of relationship drama...but it seems to gravitate to me the last couple years, lol!

2. Make more money.

3. Get all you douche bags to register and participate on probodybuilding.com

4. Get into better shape. I'm done and have been done with trying to get really big...don't care too much about that these days. It doesn't help at all with number 2.

5. Strengthen my spiritual relationship with God. I know some of you will think that's stupid, but it's important to me. My life definitely works better when this is the case.

6. Buy a house.

7. Shoot a bad ass video profile of myself on probodybuilding.com for all of you to laugh and make fun of for years to come!  8)

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
Re: HAPPY F#@$%^& NEW YEAR
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 01:13:37 PM »
Get myself back on here more often..
Grow by at least another 30 lbs then diet down in the summer to a solid 225 to 230
Make fun of Arnie Jr's video
Register on probodybuilding.com...(1 person at a time eh Arnie)
Find the right combo of sugo to make my body gro and loose as my diet is were it should be
Love life, Live a day at a time and enjoy what I have in life instead of wishing for things I don't!!!

Did I mention make fun of Arnie's video....lol....just kidding!
Just spot me BITCH!!!