Author Topic: Burris vs. Caroline, and more!  (Read 375 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Burris vs. Caroline, and more!
« on: January 01, 2009, 03:00:51 PM »
Let me see if I have this straight. Roland Burris, who has run for numerous offices in Illinois and won quite a few of them, is not qualified for an interim senate seat because of the person who appointed him. Caroline Schlossberg, however, is deemed qualified by no less than Harry Reid himself for no other reason than her maiden name? She did not even vote for half the time since she was eligible, and she has never even had a job. The Democratic Party is nothing more than a joke perpetuated by the media. I am so happy I became an Independent in this election cycle. If this is how the Democratic Party operates, I want none of it. The last time I checked, America is the land of endless opportunity for everyone, not just people with famous last names. What exactly does Caroline Schlossberg bring to the table as an advocate for New York? What is her position on the current Israeli bobmardment of Gaza? At least Sarah Palin put money in the pockets of Alaskans by taxing the oil companies. Yes, all you libs, I am comparing Mrs. Schlossberg to Sarah Palin, and I believe Palin wins in that comparison.

Found this on CNN today... hard to argue it!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Burris vs. Caroline, and more!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 03:01:30 PM »
Some clarifications:
- Ms Kennedy will not be elected, she'll be picked by the NY Gov
- If chosen, she'll go through a special election in 2010
- If elected in 2010 will go through another election in 2012 when
Hillary's term ends.

Now the question is, will Gov Paterson pick Caroline and why would he choose her?
- Is she in line for a reward for the work she did on the Obama
campaign?
- Does Paterson need her to help him win his own election in 2010?
- Is she qualified? - irrelevant - truly doesn't matter - don't let them fool
you!
- Is she the master fundraiser?
- Does her name carry an indisputable legacy?
- Does Gov Paterson believe Obama would like her in the Senate?
- Is Paterson weighting his options - pleasing politcal and monied
allies OR the people of NY state

She doesn't even vote in the local and state elections, why should she get this other than the fact her name is Kennedy? Her lack of experience makes Sarah Palin look like Winston Churchill