Author Topic: FST-7 training by Hany Rambod  (Read 34559 times)

Larsen

• Getbig II
Re: FST-7 training by Hany Rambod
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2009, 10:18:34 AM »
Phil Heath, Troy Brown, Guy Cistranino, Curtis Bryant and Jay Cutler? These gents have been around for years. They all build their size already using their training routines. So letme get this proper and correct. Cutler has won two Olympia's and Heath zoomed up to his present state {before this very last contest} without Hany. Bryant has been HUGE for years as has Brown without Hany. How does Hany get credit for pro's who are already pro's Slarsen? Because they switched over to his routine 3 months ago? Let him actually build someone from scratch and make that gent a pro and I will read the shite.   
Alright how about Ed Nunn

Larsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2009, 10:33:47 AM »
Look I could care less if you guys hate this style of training or not. I made the thread to hear what others liked or did not like about it. Those of you who are giving it crap have never tried it for over a week. I'm not trying to win you over and make you do this. Do what you want, I dont care. All I'm saying is that this style has worked for many guy and yes it works for the naturals because I'm a nattie and it works for me.

Fatpanda, I dont know why you hate FST-7 and I could care less. You came to this thread say claims like it is bad for you and you will get hurt. You are right you will get hurt if you are not doing it right. I just dont understand how you can make claims like this without even trying it. I'm glad your not using it, I dont want anyone who does not like it useing it.

I'm not hear to fight with you guys. I'm just hear showing those that there is another traing style. That is all.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2009, 10:49:35 AM »
I'm just hear showing those that there is another traing style. That is all.
Thanks for showing us!!

C`ya!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2009, 03:59:34 PM »
Look I could care less if you guys hate this style of training or not. I made the thread to hear what others liked or did not like about it. Those of you who are giving it crap have never tried it for over a week. I'm not trying to win you over and make you do this. Do what you want, I dont care. All I'm saying is that this style has worked for many guy and yes it works for the naturals because I'm a nattie and it works for me.

Fatpanda, I dont know why you hate FST-7 and I could care less. You came to this thread say claims like it is bad for you and you will get hurt. You are right you will get hurt if you are not doing it right. I just dont understand how you can make claims like this without even trying it. I'm glad your not using it, I dont want anyone who does not like it useing it.

I'm not hear to fight with you guys. I'm just hear showing those that there is another traing style. That is all.

i don't hate it, i just don't think its better than my patented FET - 14

FACIA EXPANDING TRAINING - 14

Cause 14 sets are better than 7.

BOOOOOM !
175lbs by 31st July

Larsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2009, 04:19:47 PM »
i don't hate it, i just don't think its better than my patented FET - 14

FACIA EXPANDING TRAINING - 14

Cause 14 sets are better than 7.

BOOOOOM !
I'm glad to hear it

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2009, 12:16:42 PM »
::) old news, John Parillo was talking about fascia stretching in the 80's.

Thank you Squad, for saving me the energy of having to post that.

I love when guys "invent" shit that's been around for 50 years

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2009, 12:38:35 PM »
Thank you Squad, for saving me the energy of having to post that.

I love when guys "invent" shit that's been around for 50 years

Pretty much anything is just modified from what's already been done.  DC, Heavy Duty, etc...