Author Topic: Does anyone here know anything about Kaizen Whey Isolate?  (Read 2441 times)

dragonfist

• Getbig III
Does anyone here know anything about Kaizen Whey Isolate?
« on: January 02, 2009, 11:33:46 PM »
I often see it on sale for cheap at Costco.  I tried searching for reviews and had very little luck.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Does anyone here know anything about Kaizen Whey Isolate?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 11:41:00 PM »
As far as I know, Kaizen makes quality products. Haven't tried their Whey, though. For whatever it's worth, Costco doesn't sell shit products.
HAHA, RON.....

Monohydrate

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 12:47:09 AM »
I took it a couple of years ago and its was good.  Mixed very well and it was one vanilla powder that I didnt get sick of, was very 'buttery' tasting, not synthetic tasting, and I saw this as un-homosexual as you can on this board  ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 01:48:14 AM »
i really wonder if it matters if you take cheap protein powder over an expensive one. in arnolds time they had crap protein shakes but you didnt see it back in their physiques. if you ask me id say its a fucking hoax.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 04:27:17 AM »
I worry because you always hear "You get what you pay for".  5lbs of Isolate in other stores around here costs around $60-100.  5lbs of Kaizen sells at Costco for $45 and is on sale for $35.  Just wondering if the product actually contains what the label states or if it is to good to be true.