Author Topic: Phil possible Arnold Classic Competitor...  (Read 5808 times)

bulkdawg562

• Getbig II
Phil possible Arnold Classic Competitor...
« on: January 03, 2009, 01:07:18 PM »
I've read Phil may possibly compete at this years Arnold, one of the best he's top three in the world. It's very possible if he does compete he would win.

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Phil possible Arnold Classic Competitor...
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 11:32:35 AM »
Yes, it is very possible.

atombombbis

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 07:45:20 PM »
where'd you hear that?

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 07:44:24 AM »
I'm pretty sure he's already pulled the chute on the arnold.  I think it would be wise for him to do it and try to win it before setting his eyes on the olympia crown alone but he must see it a different way.

bulkdawg562

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 07:50:02 PM »
I'm pretty sure he's already pulled the chute on the arnold.  I think it would be wise for him to do it and try to win it before setting his eyes on the olympia crown alone but he must see it a different way.

Read it in Flex, very true he should concentrate on an arnold win first it would definitely improve his chances of winning the O.

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009, 08:32:17 PM »
I think Heath will continue with his 09 gameplan and skip the Arnold.. Why would he want to contend with a Martinez, Greene and Warren? They're the ones with something they think they need to prove to put themselves back into (post injury/surgery) contention...They need to qualify for the O, Heath doesn't..so he wont bother..

bulkdawg562

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 10:15:22 AM »
I think Heath will continue with his 09 gameplan and skip the Arnold.. Why would he want to contend with a Martinez, Greene and Warren? They're the ones with something they think they need to prove to put themselves back into (post injury/surgery) contention...They need to qualify for the O, Heath doesn't..so he wont bother..

True Heath doesn't need to qualify but it would prove his dominance if he did enter and win. At this stage in the game it's all about dominating the comp. Kia wil never win a O, Victor will never win a O, great athletes but Heath trumps them. Keep in mind both Jay and Dexter won previous Arnold titles and then went on to win the O.

AVBG

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 11:28:38 AM »
True Heath doesn't need to qualify but it would prove his dominance if he did enter and win. At this stage in the game it's all about dominating the comp. Kia wil never win a O, Victor will never win a O, great athletes but Heath trumps them. Keep in mind both Jay and Dexter won previous Arnold titles and then went on to win the O.

Kai or Victor may or may not win the Olympia (only time will tell).. But Phil has worked hard to get into the top three at the O, so why take a needless risk at the Arnold? Sure he can get that one position higher and get 1st at the Arnold but dealing with a refreshed Victor may not be wise.. In the grand scheme of things, Vic has beaten Heath before so it may not be wise for Heath to needlessly stick his neck out so early in the 09 season.

Something else to keep in mind, Kai weakness/strengths are also Heaths...so who ever gets it right on game day gets the placing..another reason not to risk it (right now in his career) at the Arnold.

bulkdawg562

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2009, 02:11:08 PM »
I guess we can agree to disagree, but it would be cool to know that heath enters the Arnold last minute and just smash the competition.
IMO I really think Heath would really uplift Pro BB and give this sport some much needed positive mainstream attention. Sorta like Arnold and all the great things he's done for the sport.

AVBG

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 02:27:55 PM »
I guess we can agree to disagree, but it would be cool to know that heath enters the Arnold last minute and just smash the competition.
IMO I really think Heath would really uplift Pro BB and give this sport some much needed positive mainstream attention. Sorta like Arnold and all the great things he's done for the sport.

That would be great to see Phil Heath dominating the Arnold. He's definately one to watch.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2009, 04:16:14 AM »
It should be a great lineup with phil added.  Mr O. type of lineup.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2009, 01:25:52 PM »
Heath won't compete at the Arnold - he'll ride it out and head straight for the '09 Olympia.

wnybodybuildingfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2009, 04:47:15 AM »
I think he could win both the Arnold and the O this year. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2009, 10:50:13 AM »
DO AS SHAWN RAY WOULD HAVE DONE MR O AND ONLY THE O YR IN AND OUT,WHEELER RACKED UP ALL TITLES OVER AND OVER ,BUT WAS CRITICIZED FOR NEVER WINNG O,KEV TOO..

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2009, 01:36:18 PM »
DO AS SHAWN RAY WOULD HAVE DONE MR O AND ONLY THE O YR IN AND OUT,WHEELER RACKED UP ALL TITLES OVER AND OVER ,BUT WAS CRITICIZED FOR NEVER WINNG O,KEV TOO..

Yep - I think this is what he should do too. However, we all know Phil likes the dollar and so the Arnold may be tempting.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 10:48:38 PM »
Phil for champ.

Him and Dex are the IT for the next few years.

Reopen the era of aesthetics! Yeah!

bulkdawg562

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 04:38:21 PM »
I guess by now we are all aware that Phil will not be competing at the Arnold. With that said and considering the competitor lineup Im looking forward to seeing Freeman win this years Arnold.

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
  • The Coach loves sticky studs!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 05:20:06 PM »
freeman is a man with muscles who got in great shape following the ketogenic diet  :)

bulkdawg562

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2009, 06:03:33 PM »
Lets hope he sticks with it and shows up shredded