Author Topic: Why not a multiple login detector on here?  (Read 3499 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Why not a multiple login detector on here?
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2009, 08:45:42 PM »
If Rons want to continue to allow gimmicks then they should be monitored better. This place is a fucking free for all and melting pot for idiots. Again Dante and Alex A were right on. God knows the mods don't do much.

It's not a moderation problem, just excessive gaiety.

I challenge any of the regular gimmicks to even say one clever or funny thing... We all know they can't. The only people with poor reality testing is them, LOL!

The only thing gayer than gimmicks is some nitwit really thinking changing screen names is cool. Someone would have to retarded (with Down's Syndrome) to honestly believe they get more interesting by changing 'personalities'.

If a person isn't able to feel shame, for being so lame, Ron should at least show such pathetic losers pity and limit their ability to embarrass themselves. At the very least he could give us a break from their faggotry.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2009, 11:55:55 PM »
In Soviet Russia we have Gimmick Accounts, In Getbig the Gimmicks have Gimmicks!
S

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2009, 12:07:55 AM »
In Soviet Russia we have Gimmick Accounts, In Getbig the Gimmicks have Gimmicks!

Da comrade.  These fools.  You want to get rid of gimmick account?  In Mother Russia, gimmick account get rid of YOU!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2009, 12:12:18 AM »
If Rons want to continue to allow gimmicks then they should be monitored better. This place is a fucking free for all and melting pot for idiots. Again Dante and Alex A were right on. God knows the mods don't do much.

Ok coach i would like you to show me how to stop gimmicks,please do it and i will paypal you us$100000. No matter how much you monitor people, bypassing "barriers" is way too easy. As for your friends dante and azarian, i dont wanna comment, both are a fucking idiots.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2009, 12:13:10 AM »
In Mother Russia, hatchet bury YOU!