Author Topic: What if Obama declared on his first day in office  (Read 1618 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: What if Obama declared on his first day in office
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2009, 01:03:25 PM »
No, I do. I also believe that we need to unilaterally cut back on our support to EVERYONE. The day I care about an Israeli or ANY foreigner more than I care about an American is the day I kill myself. I'm just tired of reading about the bullshit with Muslims. These animals can't even get along with each other, so why should we care about anything they do? Just look at Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. They're content blowing each other up over the fact that one is Shi'a and the other is Sunni. I'm all for letting them do it to their heart's content. But I feel that regardless of supporting Israel or not, the Muslim world will have something to bitch about. They'll just move onto the next thing on their list of gripes with us. That's how they work.

All this news coverage over a few hundred dead Palestinians. Nevermind the fact that MUSLIM janjaweed has been staging a systematic ethnic cleansing of African blacks using rape, torture, etc in the Sudan for years now. How many thousands upon thousands have died from that? No one cares because it involves Muslims and blacks though, two of the more ill-received demographics.

Frankly, I hope they cut the bullshit on both sides because if it keeps up I think it's going to start covering up the real problems plaguing us, like our collapsing economy, which I think is 100000x more important than some dead Palestinians.

yes this is all very true. history has shown Islam to behave like a virus wherever it has gone, creating violence and unrest and a noticeable inability to adapt or evolve.
and i agree with the last part especially. i hate that america gives such enormous amounts of moral and economic support to a foreign nation which gives us nothing but problems in return, especially when that 'nation' is far more comparable to apartheid south africa(which we condemned) and even nazi germany (which we condemned) than it is to america or american ideologies. and yet here we go giving them billions of taxpayer dollars which SHOULD be spent on AMERICANS, and seeing in the movies/school curriculum/mainstream news about how 'special' and innocent they are and how everyone is out to get them ::)