Author Topic: att SOUNDNESS whats your opinion of MUSHROOMS?  (Read 2961 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
att SOUNDNESS whats your opinion of MUSHROOMS?
« on: January 03, 2009, 04:11:06 PM »
I am educating myself on the subject as we speak ! I think I have discovered parts of the holy grail here.

The power of mushrooms is present !

Stay tuned.
Z

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: att SOUNDNESS whats your opinion of MUSHROOMS?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 04:12:27 PM »
Go somehere there is lots of people that you don't know. Lots of people, remember. Wear a turtleneck.
U

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 04:12:36 PM »
Pretty good with onions on pizza. Pretty good for tripping out too, better than acid, not as good as E.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 04:14:49 PM »
Pretty good with onions on pizza. Pretty good for tripping out too, better than acid, not as good as E.

YEs there's magic in mushrooms, me im more into the japanese stuff for health benefits, boost of immune system etc etc !!

Z

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 04:17:50 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2009, 04:50:12 PM »
YEs there's magic in mushrooms, me im more into the japanese stuff for health benefits, boost of immune system etc etc !!

That Japanese fungi that done the rounds 10 or so years ago? lol all lies..magic mushrooms = poison anything that altars state of mind is not reality based.

Try eating toadstools they may help you  :D

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 05:28:39 PM »
They are often grown in cow shit and give you the high by cutting oxygen off to your brain....wouldnt do them too much as they make you a mush headed slow thinking person....dilutes the true sense of reality even after your off them for a while...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2009, 06:03:27 PM »
First time doing them, don't use over 2 to 3 grams...And never do them when your in a bad mood/depressed etc...

If you want the answers to everything, then 5 grams of mushrooms will let you in on the secret...But hold on tight when you use this much...Because life as you know it will never be the same ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2009, 06:10:41 PM »
First time doing them, don't use over 2 to 3 grams...And never do them when your in a bad mood/depressed etc...

If you want the answers to everything, then 5 grams of mushrooms will let you in on the secret...But hold on tight when you use this much...Because life as you know it will never be the same ;)
when i eat shrooms i don eat less than 7 grams (a quarter) and i get em from a cool connnect in frisco and they are bomb shrooms.

i know what you are saying

if you are ever in california go to the altamont pass over by mount diablo  and climb up to the top of one of thoose foothills and get on one of thbig rocks and loo k out over the valley. 

wow

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2009, 06:18:09 PM »
a huge revelation for me after munching the psylo

"i know what i know"

:o

i was astounded when i realized this

also, people think what too much about small meaningless things, things that dont matter and that are out of their control, and all the time people spend thinking about these things, just clouds them from the reality of the things artound them that actually DO matter, and they actually CAN control.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2009, 06:29:35 PM »
when i eat shrooms i don eat less than 7 grams (a quarter) and i get em from a cool connnect in frisco and they are bomb shrooms.

i know what you are saying

if you are ever in california go to the altamont pass over by mount diablo  and climb up to the top of one of thoose foothills and get on one of thbig rocks and loo k out over the valley. 

wow

7 grams is heroic...Much respect ;) ...Mount diablo sounds cool as shit...

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2009, 06:43:52 PM »
anyone here ever try peyote? i havn't

I have read Carlos Castaneda's books, that's enough for me.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2009, 07:38:10 PM »
I don't do drugs but I hold nothing against those who do. I just drink urine, water, milk, train, and eat healthy.

In ancient societies, the leader would eat mushrooms... This took him into the "spirit world" (got him high) and allowed him to "interact with the gods." The next highest authority then got to drink the leader's urine. This got him high too, and got him into the "spirit world" too, just not quite to the degree that the leader got to. Then the next highest authority got to drink that previous person's urine. Again, he got to the "spirit world" (high) too, just not as much as the last guy. And the process repeated. The higher up the heirarchy you were, the higher you'd get and more "connected to the spirit world." Everyone was simply drinking each others piss to get high, it was a privilege, and only one of them (the leader) had to actually eat the drugs.

DRINK YOUR PISS, GETBIGGERS

[NOTE: Don't do urine therapy on drugs.]

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2009, 07:46:12 PM »
I don't do drugs but I hold nothing against those who do. I just drink urine, water, milk, train, and eat healthy.

In ancient societies, the leader would eat mushrooms... This took him into the "spirit world" (got him high) and allowed him to "interact with the gods." The next highest authority then got to drink the leader's urine. This got him high too, and got him into the "spirit world" too, just not quite to the degree that the leader got to. Then the next highest authority got to drink that previous person's urine. Again, he got to the "spirit world" (high) too, just not as much as the last guy. And the process repeated. The higher up the heirarchy you were, the higher you'd get and more "connected to the spirit world." Everyone was simply drinking each others piss to get high, it was a privilege, and only one of them (the leader) had to actually eat the drugs.

DRINK YOUR PISS, GETBIGGERS

[NOTE: Don't do urine therapy on drugs.]

Soundness, what can you tell the board about Cat's Piss? I've read a little bit about it awhile back but don't know too much about it...

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2009, 08:03:25 PM »
Soundness, what can you tell the board about Cat's Piss? I've read a little bit about it awhile back but don't know too much about it...
I haven't looked into drinking animal's urine much, just drinking your own and other people's. There are many who believe in drinking animal's urine, such as cow's, due to a higher concentration. I've seen videos of it before. Animal's urine supposedly has more ingredients in it, so that would suggest it's better for you. However, the smell of many animal's urine suggests it's highly acidic...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 08:06:57 PM »
I haven't looked into drinking animal's urine much, just drinking your own and other people's. There are many who believe in drinking animal's urine, such as cow's, due to a higher concentration. I've seen videos of it before. Animal's urine supposedly has more ingredients in it, so that would suggest it's better for you. However, the smell of many animal's urine suggests it's highly acidic...

Cats piss is supposed to get you high as fck(trippy etc)...Not sure why...

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2009, 08:11:10 PM »
Cats piss is supposed to get you high as fck(trippy etc)...Not sure why...
Could high concentrations of acid do it?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2009, 08:30:50 PM »
Could high concentrations of acid do it?

not sure...But its called cheesing and some people say its fake and others say that its the real deal....