Author Topic: So i am playing GEAR OF WAR 2 and  (Read 4190 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: So i am playing GEAR OF WAR 2 and
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2009, 07:51:02 AM »

That post alone tells something about the (lack of) quality of the poster behind that handle.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2009, 07:52:45 AM »

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2009, 07:53:24 AM »
Who bombed the Murrah building in Oklahoma , White catholics  or  Timothy Mc Veigh. ?
Do you understand the difference Danielson.

Little Timmy McVeigh was white, he wasn't brown and didn't wear a towel around his head therefore his actions are excusable.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2009, 09:02:50 AM »
Who bombed the Murrah building in Oklahoma , White catholics  or  Timothy Mc Veigh. ?
Do you understand the difference Danielson.

This is differet, this is a whole race/religion of people who want us dead. McVeigh was just a retard. I am not saying that I hate all Muslims, but when I see them getting killed I smile a little bit, just as those worthless pos celebrated around the world on 9/11.
E

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2009, 10:25:00 AM »
This is differet, this is a whole race/religion of people who want us dead. McVeigh was just a retard. I am not saying that I hate all Muslims, but when I see them getting killed I smile a little bit, just as those worthless pos celebrated around the world on 9/11.

Have you ever been in Islamic countries. I have. There is no whole race, nor people of a certain religion (read: Islam) who want us dead. The corporate media, you should not trust them.

Find the truth.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2009, 10:26:28 AM »
Have you ever been in Islamic countries. I have. There is no whole race, nor people of a certain religion (read: Islam) who want us dead. The corporate media, you should not trust them.

Find the truth.

There were huge celebrations, including some right in the US in Dearborn, Mi. on 9/11. Fuck em all.
E

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2009, 10:27:59 AM »
There were huge celebrations, including some right in the US in Dearborn, Mi. on 9/11. Fuck em all.

That's how the media brings it. They know exactly how to fool us, believe me.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2009, 10:28:16 AM »

Don't bother reasoning with the Muslims. Their reasoning for everything is to blame the "Jew" media despite the fact that anyone can use the internet and a lot of people on these forums get their news from there.

Just look across any internet forum with people from all over the world posting. Anytime a thread about Islam pops up the majority of people tear into the Muslims. The Western world is tired of their bullshit. Anti-Muslim sentiment has been building for years now and they have no one to blame but themselves.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2009, 10:28:33 AM »
That's how the media brings it. They know exactly how to fool us, believe me.

I saw them celebrating with my own eyes.
E

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2009, 10:30:27 AM »
I saw them celebrating with my own eyes.

But that doesn't mean that all Muslims are celebrating. To my experience, people are all the same everywhere I go.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2009, 10:32:03 AM »

But that doesn't mean that all Muslims are celebrating. To my experience, people are all the same everywhere I go.

As long as the moderate Muslims continue to turn a blind eye to the actions of the extremists, they'll continue to be lumped into the same group as them. They might not celebrate in public, but a large number are complacent and condone the attacks. Their refusal to assimilate in countries like Britain and the rest of Europe only add fuel to the fire, which boils down to the fact that they put their religion before anything else.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2009, 10:32:49 AM »

Muslims are nothing like regular human beings.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2009, 10:33:40 AM »
As long as the moderate Muslims continue to turn a blind eye to the actions of the extremists, they'll continue to be lumped into the same group as them. They might not celebrate in public, but a large number are complacent and condone the attacks. Their refusal to assimilate in countries like Britain and the rest of Europe only add fuel to the fire, which boils down to the fact that they put their religion before anything else.

I was thinking the same thing, but way too hungover to put it in words. Well said.
E

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2009, 10:33:54 AM »

That might be true, but the solution is never violence.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2009, 10:34:31 AM »
Yes America did not like it when it had done to them what they have done to millions for many years. Its easy to murder little kids in Vietnam or Arab lands, didnt feel so nice to have a small taste of the misery , eh?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2009, 10:47:36 AM »
Yes America did not like it when it had done to them what they have done to millions for many years. Its easy to murder little kids in Vietnam or Arab lands, didnt feel so nice to have a small taste of the misery , eh?

Too bad Allah lets his weak diseased peasants crushed and killed under the western boot. The koran is nothing but empty words leading muslims to their doom

Are you still angry that a hummer ran over your mudhut in pakistan "sharma"?  ;D