Author Topic: The reason of the war  (Read 566 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
The reason of the war
« on: January 04, 2009, 03:43:52 AM »
Debussey asked me the relation between Macro economy and war in PM.
Then I replyed this.
I think its good opportunity to know it for you guys who think the war is in the name of justice.

After the WWII, US was owning 60% of money of world. And US was using their own money to create their commercial territory and stabilizing it. For ex, Japan made great growth because of the special supply of the war of korean.Cus America gave a lot of job to japan for that war. And the vietnam war made Korea grow due to the special supply.

But after the The president Ronald Reagan,the Double deficit increase and US begin to ask for money to those servant like Japan.The gulf war was very good example.

19 of oct in 1987 the black monday happen and the stock came down to 22.6%. America could avoid the great deppression due to the maintaining low interest of Japan bank.But this cause the side effect of the bubble economy of japan. But this bubble ended at january 1990 and it cause the possibility of world wide defration.Then The father Bush tryed to overcome this by causing the war against Iraq.Then They were suceed in causing war as I wrote in last thread.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=255521.0

The interesting thing is James Addison Baker said that this war protect the hiring of workers. And people didnt liked it. Because too honest. :o ;D
But,Bush said that Its for safety for the nuclear weapon.And people liked it. :-
But, needless to say, the real purpose was cristal clear from Iraq gate scandal..

Then after, Clinton age, America grew a lot because of this special supply of the war.

So not only america but also those economic prime countries are keeping on avoiding the great depression with the special supply by the war.

Its the well-known truth.