Author Topic: For the Nasser Fans  (Read 7265 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: For the Nasser Fans
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2009, 09:38:21 AM »

Mr. Cow, he say mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmMMMMOOOO

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2009, 10:11:31 AM »
One of the best physiques of all time

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2009, 10:11:48 AM »
 Great pictures ND, many thanks for sharing. You seem to have upset little lonely failure and obsessive Nasser poster, dreadlord. Which make this a doubly great thread.. ;D haha this dreadlord alias has now 2,000 posts all about Nasser El Sonbaty from an alias that he set up just to talk about the great man. He is ashamed of his pathetic, laughable physique.

But seriously, look at Nasser's fucking amazing symmetry. Mass and beauty! Stunning.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2009, 10:27:23 AM »
Great pictures ND, many thanks for sharing. You seem to have upset little lonely failure and obsessive Nasser poster, dreadlord. Which make this a doubly great thread.. ;D haha this dreadlord alias has now 2,000 posts all about Nasser El Sonbaty from an alias that he set up just to talk about the great man. He is ashamed of his pathetic, laughable physique.

But seriously, look at Nasser's fucking amazing symmetry. Mass and beauty! Stunning.

translation - the sharma gimmick is angry because he can't troll unchallenged.

Tough luck goatherder

Hah

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2009, 10:30:36 AM »
translation - the sharma gimmick is angry because he can't troll unchallenged.

Tough luck goatherder

Hah

Actually I am flattered and most amused by your obsession with Nasser and the TEAM.

It is helpful as you keep Nasser's threads at the very top of the site and your 2000 posts about him simply prove that he is the most talked about bodybuilder of all time ;D

I am not surprised by any of this though, given the recent information concerning you pmed to me.

It

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2009, 10:37:14 AM »
Actually I am flattered and most amused by your obsession with Nasser and the TEAM.

It is helpful as you keep Nasser's threads at the very top of the site and your 2000 posts about him simply prove that he is the most talked about bodybuilder of all time ;D

I am not surprised by any of this though, given the recent information concerning you pmed to me.

It

Poor sharma is trying a different tactic now?

What's the matter little goatherder? Are you angry that everytime you log on using your gimmick account you get laughed at?

The recent information PM'd to you? That was the missing goats report you filed with the the local authorities. Yes- they found your bride so go pick her up. You don't want to be late for your wedding do ya?

Ha ha ha

suckmymuscle

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2009, 10:40:48 AM »
  Nasser is the most impressive bodybuilder I've seen in the hands clasped from the front pose. His width and development with his tight six-pack was unreal. Too bad for him that wasn't a mandatory. Nasser is probably the widest bodybuilder ever together with Ruhl and Fux, and he had this great width with a fantastic midsection - full six-pack and his stomach was flat as a board. His problems were lack of hardness and cuts in the back and lack of muscle depth which became obvious during transition.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2009, 10:42:23 AM »
all hail nasser the true uncrowned (at least 3x) mr olympia
w

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2009, 10:47:07 AM »
  Nasser is the most impressive bodybuilder I've seen in the hands clasped from the front pose. His width and development with his tight six-pack was unreal. Too bad for him that wasn't a mandatory. Nasser is probably the widest bodybuilder ever together with Ruhl and Fux, and he had this great width with a fantastic midsection - full six-pack and his stomach was flat as a board. His problems were lack of hardness and cuts in the back and lack of muscle depth which became obvious during transition.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

This is an excellent post. I agree with most of it. Nasser's six pack is amazing for such a mass monster. The symmetry, everything is just fan-fucking-tastic. No wonder Dreadlord cannot stop posting and thinking of this guy, especially given his life circumstances.

I think the totally unfair and discriminatory DQ for diuretics may have made Nasser a little loathe to use them as much as the other bodybuilders in subsequent years. It was ridiculous  - they all use em - but it might have affected his conditions.

I don't think Nasser had this bad back people talk of in his peak years. He matched the best at his time and it only suffered as he got more injuries and demotivated from the cheating judges.

Good post from you though.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM »
This is an excellent post. I agree with most of it. Nasser's six pack is amazing for such a mass monster. The symmetry, everything is just fan-fucking-tastic. No wonder Dreadlord cannot stop posting and thinking of this guy, especially given his life circumstances.

I think the totally unfair and discriminatory DQ for diuretics may have made Nasser a little loathe to use them as much as the other bodybuilders in subsequent years. It was ridiculous  - they all use em - but it might have affected his conditions.

I don't think Nasser had this bad back people talk of in his peak years. He matched the best at his time and it only suffered as he got more injuries and demotivated from the cheating judges.

Good post from you though.

Interesting sob story from a gimmick account who knows nothing about nasser other than the canned comments he makes. Nice try troll but you're a fraud.

Why don't you go rant about the destruction of muslim lands under Western powers. That's your second favorite topic  :D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2009, 10:58:19 AM »
No back shots?
O

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2009, 11:00:10 AM »
No back shots?

You had to bring that up didn't ya?
Now sharma has to search for his canned rebuttals.  :D

hey Sharma- entertain us with your hatred towards women and US occupation of muslim lands

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2009, 04:21:42 PM »
excellent pics of Nasser proving why he is one the all time greats

the 1st and only true mass monster @ 285 pounds in contest condition with tiny waist, great abs, NO gut distension and superb shape and symmetry

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2009, 04:24:12 PM »
any legit waist measurements on nasser ?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2009, 04:25:12 PM »
any legit waist measurements on nasser ?
i've met him in person a few times and it's no larger than any of the other pros of his weight and height.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2009, 04:28:12 PM »
i've met him in person a few times and it's no larger than any of the other pros of his weight and height.
what size pants would you guesstimate he wears?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2009, 04:33:43 PM »
what size pants would you guesstimate he wears?
38-40 just like Coleman, Cutler or any other 260+ IFBB pro.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2009, 04:52:12 PM »
38-40 just like Coleman, Cutler or any other 260+ IFBB pro.
hes not only huge but he also keeps the waist in
w

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2009, 04:58:20 PM »
hes not only huge but he also keeps the waist in
yes.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2009, 05:39:51 PM »
No back shots?

6th from the top :)

BTW thanks ND and suckmymuscle, its good to see Yates fans giving respect where it's due.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2009, 07:26:58 PM »
 :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2009, 07:29:30 PM »
 ;)