Author Topic: For the Nasser Fans  (Read 7249 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: For the Nasser Fans
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2009, 07:54:01 PM »
wow!!
great thread!!
more pics pleeeeasseeee!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2009, 07:57:49 PM »
 The guy was insane at his best. I know it's a broken record but if his back matched his front, he could possibly have been the best ever.
O

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2009, 12:55:24 AM »
With Kevin

nasser ws the best in this pose.. even better thn kevin who is known as the king of MM..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2009, 12:57:40 AM »
Why would you scan pics of Nasser when his fanboys take pleasure in deriding you/Yates every chance they get?

Looks like a peace offering to me

and wht is ur problem u piece of shit??.. just rest ur ass and stay away frm any thread abt nasser..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2009, 12:59:03 AM »
No back shots?

check the pics again!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2009, 01:05:08 AM »
hes not only huge but he also keeps the waist in

his body is nt only huge with good waist but also good looking and well proportioned.. even his only weak part "back" went well with the rest of him in terms of size and thickness,.. it only lacked details..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2009, 01:07:08 AM »
6th from the top :)

BTW thanks ND and suckmymuscle, its good to see Yates fans giving respect where it's due.

dont 4get tht ND confessed b4 tht in his opinion nasser should have beaten dorian in 97 ;)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2009, 02:50:56 AM »
and wht is ur problem u piece of shit??.. just rest ur ass and stay away frm any thread abt nasser..

Why don't you mind your own damn business chalabi.
Now go stuff yourself up your mothers hungry ass or whatever it is that you fags do
 :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2009, 02:58:59 AM »
Why don't you mind your own damn business chalabi.
Now go stuff yourself up your mothers hungry ass or whatever it is that you fags do
 :D

didnt i call u the same thing b4??.. mmm u like my way in insulting u so u r imitating it??.. nw move ur ass away coz ur rotten smell is unbearable..

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2009, 03:02:46 AM »
didnt i call u the same thing b4??.. mmm u like my way in insulting u so u r imitating it??.. nw move ur ass away coz ur rotten smell is unbearable..

English-  muthafucker- do you speak it?

Poor little chalabi melting down as usual with his unintelligible threats and mother fantasies. As usual nothing intelligent to say

Hah ha ha

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2009, 03:04:24 AM »
English-  muthafucker- do you speak it?

Poor little chalabi melting down as usual with his unintelligible threats and mother fantasies. As usual nothing intelligent to say

Hah ha ha

Maybe challabi was sexually abused by his mother. That would explain why he's so fascinated about being a motherf#^ker. He speaks from experience

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2009, 03:07:43 AM »
Maybe challabi was sexually abused by his mother. That would explain why he's so fascinated about being a motherf#^ker. He speaks from experience

I'm sure he does. All his posts are nothing but gibberish with no intelligence behind them. You can see by the language he uses how he was brought up. Nothing but a shameless savage trying to posture up on getbig and getting laughed at.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2009, 03:12:53 AM »

I'm sure he does. All his posts are nothing but gibberish with no intelligence behind them. You can see by the language he uses how he was brought up. Nothing but a shameless savage trying to posture up on getbig and getting laughed at.

Agreed. All he can ever discuss is nasser and his perverted fantasies about his mother.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2009, 03:19:20 AM »
Agreed. All he can ever discuss is nasser and his perverted fantasies about his mother.

Sad but true.  :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2009, 03:48:13 AM »

oh u son of z bitch.. u r still angry frm the last time i called u "a mother fuker" so as a child u came nw 2 take revenge!!.. hahahhaha.. believe me i ws nt trying 2 insult u i ws just describing u.. it's nt my fault tht ur old mama likes her mouth 2 suck coks.. ask her 2 respect her age instead of blaming me 4 saying the truth..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2009, 03:56:47 AM »

all my threads r !!.. so wht abt urs u mother ass licker :).. u r one of the meaningless bitches here who just wait 4 the others 2 post threads thn come with their rotten smell 2 say shit.. this is nt strange coz ur existence in life in general has no meaning.. keep licking ur mother's rotten pusy till u die..

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2009, 03:59:18 AM »
oh u son of z bitch.. u r still angry frm the last time i called u "a mother fuker" so as a child u came nw 2 take revenge!!.. hahahhaha.. believe me i ws nt trying 2 insult u i ws just describing u.. it's nt my fault tht ur old mama likes her mouth 2 suck coks.. ask her 2 respect her age instead of blaming me 4 saying the truth..

Ha ha ha

Anyone understand all that monkeybabble?

Seriously chalabi - you really need to work on your English. I know you're not very intelligent to begin with but at least make an effort. Your attempts at insults are pathetic,
Once you're done with that maybe you should visit a psychiatrist for help with your mother issues.  :D

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2009, 04:09:52 AM »
Is he still wailing away? He's probably mentally challenged. He can't even type a decent reply.

He is a dumb 'ol donkey after all

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2009, 04:11:35 AM »
Is he still wailing away? He's probably mentally challenged. He can't even type a decent reply.

why r u posting ur father's pic now??..

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2009, 04:14:17 AM »

That describes chalabi perfectly. He loves to pretend that he understands  BB but in truth he knows absolutely nothing at all. All his posts are sheer rubbish. No wonder everyone laughs at him. That's probably why he's so angry all the time.  ;D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2009, 04:16:08 AM »

Jeez chalabi is that the best you can do? Don't tell me you have father fantasies too.
You were really messed up as a child weren't you?
I feel sorry for your wife and children - what a life they must go through putting up with you

Are you going to meltdown and cry again?

Hah ha ha

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2009, 04:20:50 AM »
Jeez chalabi is that the best you can do? Don't tell me you have father fantasies too.
You were really messed up as a child weren't you?
I feel sorry for your wife and children - what a life they must go through putting up with you

oh ya i knw i referred 2 u indirectly when saying so.. didnt i describe u b4 as a son of a donkey father and a bitch mother :)..

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2009, 04:22:40 AM »
oh ya i knw i referred 2 u indirectly when saying so.. didnt i describe u b4 as a son of a donkey father and a bitch mother :)..

Could you type a bit clearer? Did you just say that you are a donkey's father or that you are a sad little bitch?

Both suit you well,

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2009, 04:27:10 AM »
he's probably thinking of all the fun times he had when he was pulling his cart down the streets of Egypt.
He's still trying to come up with a decent insult and failing.
 ;D

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2009, 04:28:49 AM »

No - this is you and your father