Author Topic: which ifbb pro takes the most juice?  (Read 2887 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
which ifbb pro takes the most juice?
« on: January 04, 2009, 12:32:33 PM »
its gotta be phil heath...this dude is a fukin freak...everything about him screams madd loads of stacks...any one else differ?

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
Re: which ifbb pro takes the most juice?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 12:35:21 PM »
Heath has very good receptors - I believe there are Pros out there taking much more

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 12:35:38 PM »
the right one is not phil
that's yel lowfrog

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 12:36:29 PM »
How the hell should we know?? ::) Ask gh15.....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 12:36:47 PM »
Heath has very good receptors - I believe there are Pros out there taking much more
you dont know that...you have no way of knowing. pure speculation. phil could have the worst possible response to aas imaginable.

wnybodybuildingfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 12:37:01 PM »
I would go with Ruhl.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009, 12:37:14 PM »
answer : " whomever has the largest budget "

Ronnie was this generation's overdoser and Dorian was previously.

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2009, 12:44:40 PM »
he/she with the biggest bitch tits...?  ???

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009, 12:49:56 PM »
he/she with the biggest bitch tits...?  ???

it should be shot dead

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 12:50:25 PM »
you dont know that...you have no way of knowing. pure speculation. phil could have the worst possible response to aas imaginable.

I would suggest that the fact he turned pro after something like 5 years training negates your argument

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2009, 12:51:22 PM »

it should be shot dead

or run over by a solid bavarian car

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 12:51:54 PM »
I would suggest that the fact he turned pro after something like 5 years training negates your argument

and that he usually adds about 80 pounds of muscle from a small looking offseason come contest time.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2009, 12:58:12 PM »
and that he usually adds about 80 pounds of muscle from a small looking offseason come contest time.

Exactly, most anyone who turns pro logically has a good response to drugs. It's the guys in the gym on 2 grams of test a week that look like they barely workout who have bad response to drugs. They could take 5 grams a week and they would still look like shit. A guy like Levrone could blow up  like a balloon on a gram a week.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2009, 01:20:07 PM »
its gotta be phil heath...this dude is a fukin freak...everything about him screams madd loads of stacks...any one else differ?

Phil Heath is a genetic abnormality. It goes to show how many derelicts post here when they post a pic of a man with the genetics that only 1 man out of 1,000,000 have and claim he is on the most sauce.

The growth and slin' is what made Phil jump from good to GREAT in less than a year. Belee that!

TBH.
?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2009, 01:24:37 PM »
WTF is that in the pic, with the breasts and shit...?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2009, 01:26:35 PM »
The growth and slin' is what made Phil jump from good to GREAT in less than a year. Belee that!

Phil absorbed 10 years' worth of Jay Cutler expertise in 2 months of crashing in the guest house. 

Smartest thing he could have done.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2009, 01:31:19 PM »

i swear to god i would die if i saw that beast at night

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 01:31:51 PM »
Someone's girlfriend.
U

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2009, 02:33:35 PM »
5 years of training ?  no.  he says hes "been bodybuilding for 5 years" = "taking hormones for 5 years"

what does that mean ? it means he has enough hormones to grow that much for his response (whateve his response maybe) and that he also eats anough to grow that much for his metabolism(whatever his metaboplism maybe) and also that he trains hard enough for the hormones and food hes intaking (whatever those maybe)

Exactly, most anyone who turns pro logically has a good response to drugs. It's the guys in the gym on 2 grams of test a week that look like they barely workout who have bad response to drugs. They could take 5 grams a week and they would still look like shit. A guy like Levrone could blow up  like a balloon on a gram a week.
well, thats all speculation. levrone might need 10 grams aas + 50iu slin each day + 30ih gh each day + 50mcg t3 + 1 mg legit igf each day.
or he might need 500mg test and thats it.
how do you knwo what he toook?
genetics = hormones. 
if a guy only use aas, then he may respond better due to difering levels of different hormones (slin gh igf t3) than a diff guy.

just cause a guy blows up, people assume good genetics, however id say most often times any guy who blows up is doign things in order to MAKE HIMSELF blow up.

phil heath said he knew from te beginning he wanted to be mr olympia.

what kind of things would a guy who wants t be mr olympia do?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2009, 02:35:36 PM »
5 years of training ?  no.  he says hes "been bodybuilding for 5 years" = "taking hormones for 5 years"
what does that mean ? it means he has enough hormones to grow that much for his response (whateve his response maybe) and that he also eats anough to grow that much for his metabolism(whatever his metaboplism maybe) and also that he trains hard enough for the hormones and food hes intaking (whatever those maybe)
 well, thats all speculation. levrone might need 10 grams aas + 50iu slin each day + 30ih gh each day + 50mcg t3 + 1 mg legit igf each day.
genetics = hormones. 
if a guy only use aas, then he may respond better due to difering levels of different hormones (slin gh igf t3) than a diff guy.

just cause a guy blows up, people assume good genetics, however id say most often times any guy who blows up is doign things in order to MAKE HIMSELF blow up.

post a pic big guy
you should be huge right know with all the aas

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2009, 02:35:51 PM »
I reckon its some of the eastern european guys,examples being heiko kallbach,markus ruhl,alexei federov,cos A.gear is a lot less expensive over here and B.eastern european girls love muscle (ie real men)
Sorry but when I see some of the 'heroes' of todays movies its fuckin sickening,their pathetic skinny fags,bring back the days of van damme,arnold and dolph lungdren being the heroes...sorry rant over

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2009, 02:37:04 PM »
I don't know any of them so I am not going to speculate. 

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2009, 02:37:13 PM »
genetics = hormones. 

Face the truth. Some people respond better to hormones than others. There are plenty of posted pics of people on this site to back that up. Plus some people train better and eat better as well. Pros aren't pros because they take more drugs. Plenty of amateurs that don't make top 15 at the national level that take more than some pros.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2009, 02:37:54 PM »
probably the guys with the most horrible genetics. i bet you can find a lot of them in some german shows.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2009, 02:38:15 PM »
Face the truth. Some people respond better to hormones than others. There are plenty of posted pics of people on this site to back that up. Plus some people train better and eat better as well. Pros aren't pros because they take more drugs. Plenty of amateurs that don't make top 15 at the national level that take more than some pros.