Author Topic: Top 5 Egotistical Getbig Posters  (Read 5354 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Top 5 Egotistical Getbig Posters
« on: January 04, 2009, 08:30:03 PM »
Guys who can't make a post unless it is somehow related to themselves...

I'll start off with #1 being DA

Discuss

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Top 5 Egotistical Getbig Posters
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 08:32:18 PM »
onlyme, moosegay,

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 08:32:43 PM »
Lee Priest(before he left)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 08:34:56 PM »
onlyme, moosegay,

onlyme and moosefag are solid picks. Onlyme can walk into a thread about gardening and within 2 sec. he would have a post filled with worthless fake stories and name drops.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 08:37:57 PM »
onlyme and moosefag are solid picks. Onlyme can walk into a thread about gardening and within 2 sec. he would have a post filled with worthless fake stories and name drops.

you ever think that onlyme's scanner was hoping to be sold to a guy with alot of big tittied pics and upskirt shots that had to be scanned

Rumor has it that his scanner creeps itself closer and closer to the edge of keith's desk ....don't worry my electronic buddy..things will change someday

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 08:42:52 PM »
you ever think that onlyme's scanner was hoping to be sold to a guy with alot of big tittied pics and upskirt shots that had to be scanned

Rumor has it that his scanner creeps itself closer and closer to the edge of keith's desk ....don't worry my electronic buddy..things will change someday

Sad day for that scanner my man. I think it only scans old images in weird frames as well. It is permanently set on "old, washed up mode"

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009, 08:45:02 PM »
Sad day for that scanner my man. I think it only scans old images in weird frames as well. It is permanently set on "old, washed up mode"

i'm lol'ing at  thinking about all the pics that are scanned of him with his shaved head and how he looks like a huge penis when he shaves his head

i saw a pic of him wearing a singlet while sporting the shaved head and i swear he looked like a busted condom

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2009, 08:46:19 PM »
i'm lol'ing at  thinking about all the pics that are scanned of him with his shaved head and how he looks like a huge penis when he shaves his head

ahahah oh brother....He also looks like he is a svelte 300lbs in those pictures as well...which is still half of what he weighs now.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009, 08:50:59 PM »
"Sevencoks2please" "spermytaste" "semantease" "Severedteste" Sevatase or as his Mum calls him "kuntface".this guy has over 300 pics of himself.he starts threads about himself and posts pics of himself when ever he can..

There will be threads that have nothing to do with him and in he wades with a pic of himself..and god dam is he fukin ugly  :-X

In reality though I dont think he can help it as Im convinced he has a personality disorder.

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 08:51:47 PM »
Sammi Blacksmith hands down

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2009, 08:53:15 PM »
.this guy has over 300 pics of himself.he starts threads about himself and posts pics of himself when ever he can..

There will be threads that have nothing to do with him and in he wades with a pic of himself..and god dam is he fukin ugly  :-X

In reality though I dont think he can help it as Im convinced he has a personality disorder.

i called him out on this and that is when he retalited by posting nude pics of me

so, not only does he have a personality disorder but he is also have naked pics of me on his hard drive (that are still there)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 08:53:47 PM »
Alex23. It's not even close.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2009, 08:56:06 PM »
Johnny Falcon as well.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2009, 08:57:16 PM »
i called him out on this and that is when he retalited by posting nude pics of me

so, not only does he have a personality disorder but he is also have naked pics of me on his hard drive (that are still there)
That does not suprise me..He got caught trading nudes with pillowtalk on here but on another forum..the idiot went and started a thread about it how some gay guy was harrasing him , but didnt realise that pillowtalk had an account here and the truth came out..pillowtalk is a married man..it was funny watching little sebby back track and own himself like he still does to this day.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2009, 08:59:49 PM »
That does not suprise me..He got caught trading nudes with pillowtalk on here but on another forum..the idiot went and started a thread about it how some gay guy was harrasing him , but didnt realise that pillowtalk had an account here and the truth came out..pillowtalk is a married man..it was funny watching little sebby back track and own himself like he still does to this day.

hahha

i joke about it but i'm pretty sure that he has impregnated many a horse in his village

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2009, 09:00:10 PM »
Its his job , he is the CEO of getbig.. :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2009, 09:03:37 PM »
hahha

i joke about it but i'm pretty sure that he has impregnated many a horse in his village
Theres some good looking horses in Romainia  ;D

On that he has no trouble making posts about his cock size and even got Timed Out showing eveyone , so I can see him being "friendly" with the local clydesdale  ;D

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 09:22:21 PM »

In your Sweedish head.

One wonders why you can't post your mug hence envy on the Beast23.  :-* :-* :-* 

gimmick.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2009, 09:35:06 PM »

In your Sweedish head.

One wonders why you can't post your mug hence envy on the Beast23.  :-* :-* :-* 

gimmick.

Here you go

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=55657839

AVBG

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
TEAM Nasser

TechnoViking

• Getbig V

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2009, 10:00:53 PM »
TA likes himself quite a bit.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2009, 10:06:42 PM »
Spermatse follows people around threads defending Fuktards who don't need it like Namat.Fukka is as Gay as they come.FFS YOU UGLY BALD 3RD WORLD POLE SMOKER. :-\