Author Topic: Is using dbol with T3 a good idea?  (Read 4513 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Is using dbol with T3 a good idea?
« on: January 05, 2009, 08:33:06 AM »
From what I read about T3, the claims are it'll make you lost muscle mass so its best to use it with some gear.  Would taking Dbol and T3 together be a good idea or would dbol counteract the effects of the T3?

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Is using dbol with T3 a good idea?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 09:54:56 AM »
most would probably say if t3 is going to be catabolic then you should run a clean anabolic that would be less aromatiseing and less water retentive... but thats only what i have gatherd from my reading.... try TREN

dustin

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 10:26:41 AM »
Tren? When I took tren it hit my thyroid a little harder than just test alone. Wouldn't this end up suppressing the thyroid gland much more in the long run? Can Vet or someone else comment on this?

If someone's going to stick with orals then perhaps T-Bol or something. It's just strong enough to counter act the catabolic affects from T3 without going too nuts. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't potent androgens suppress the thyroid gland a lot more? I'll need to look at my blood work again. I hope someone can comment on this because I've been curious about it but don't have enough time to really look into it well.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 11:36:34 AM »
im not sure about aas suppressing the thyroid.

Yes it's true, some more than others, but my thyroid levels are always low when I'm on.  They aren't completely nill, just below normal.

dustin

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 02:50:45 PM »
Yes it's true, some more than others, but my thyroid levels are always low when I'm on.  They aren't completely nill, just below normal.

Same. I'm just speculating though, I haven't the time to look into it. To be honest, I'm just too fucking lazy. I'll get some more blood work though. Used some T3 on and off cycle, a bit of GH and even some slin. Been experimenting while I'm off so I'll get some more blood work when it stops snowing and take a look at things.. Thanks for the responses, guys.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 03:06:49 PM »
If you're using GH then you'll definitely want to run T3 with it.  12.5mcgs Ed is a supplimentary dose.

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 05:16:48 AM »
I see no reason to run T3 on Dball