• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
what?
« on: January 05, 2009, 10:03:26 AM »
oh yea

spinnis

Re: Big News - Rich Gaspari sighting
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 10:04:42 AM »
so ...you were the fat dude or the trainer?

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 10:14:54 AM »
I'm sure everyone here is interested so here it goes.

I'm @ the gym I workout @ over the weekends here in Jersey. New Years Day i'm there to do legs and arms. I'm walking up the steps to hit this cardio to warm up and this guy is coming down the steps and looks right @ me. I don't really recognize him but i say hi anyway - no response from the guy - i think to myself - typical jersey italian asshole and just walk away.

I start hitting the weights and hear all this rucus and loud talking coming from the next room.  This is nothing new to this place cause the place reminds me of the joint - everytime you walk in there are always plennty of people trying to stare you down for some odd reason.  Anyway I look over and this time i recoginize the douchebag.  It's Gaspari acting like a jersey italian douche with a couple of other jersey boy douchebags. One guy is a little old fat dude who is asking rich about competeing against Robby Robinson and this other personal trainer idiot who is a national level competetor. 

Gaspari is talking about how all training principals are based on the Weider principles. The other morons are telling Rich how thick he looked from the side while hitting some homo assed side chest. The do some abs and a few sets of leg curls and just make a big specticle of themselves.
The trainer is touching Rich's legs while he is doing leg curls and telling the fat dude that this what Rich is famos for.

It was really queer.     

Hi Lee Labrada.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 10:19:16 AM »
I'm sure everyone here is interested so here it goes.

I'm @ the gym I workout @ over the weekends here in Jersey. New Years Day i'm there to do legs and arms. I'm walking up the steps to hit this cardio to warm up and this guy is coming down the steps and looks right @ me. I don't really recognize him but i say hi anyway - no response from the guy - i think to myself - typical jersey italian asshole and just walk away.

I start hitting the weights and hear all this rucus and loud talking coming from the next room.  This is nothing new to this place cause the place reminds me of the joint - everytime you walk in there are always plennty of people trying to stare you down for some odd reason.  Anyway I look over and this time i recoginize the douchebag.  It's Gaspari acting like a jersey italian douche with a couple of other jersey boy douchebags. One guy is a little old fat dude who is asking rich about competeing against Robby Robinson and this other personal trainer idiot who is a national level competetor. 

Gaspari is talking about how all training principals are based on the Weider principles. The other morons are telling Rich how thick he looked from the side while hitting some homo assed side chest. The do some abs and a few sets of leg curls and just make a big specticle of themselves.
The trainer is touching Rich's legs while he is doing leg curls and telling the fat dude that this what Rich is famos for.

It was really queer.     

Translation: Gaspari took all the attention from the homo's in your gym away from you and now you are bittered.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 10:25:03 AM »
You sound upset Ol' Rich didn't break out the paper bag in the bathroom stall.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
Re: oh yea
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 12:32:36 PM »
Yep

Epic changing the title of your topic and deleting your opening post after realizing that you failed to humiliate Rich Gaspari.  ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: oh yea
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 12:34:16 PM »
Epic changing the title of your topic and deleting your opening post after realizing that you failed to humiliate Rich Gaspari.  ;D
hhaha LMAO ;D

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 12:47:52 PM »
what?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2009, 12:49:10 PM »
wow!
w

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2009, 12:51:48 PM »
If you don't have pic it didn't happen.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2009, 12:53:11 PM »
Why not confront him?

Say something like "ok granpa, you might have had it at one time but lets see what you got now against this young gun!!" then dropping your pants and flexing your quads!!

Z

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: what?
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 12:55:19 PM »
why does this thread keep changing names  >:( 4th time ive clicked on it

madmax

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: what?
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2009, 12:55:54 PM »