Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 5449 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: January 05, 2009, 12:25:21 PM »
Hello gh15...

Webcke here, big fan. Love your work, love you.

Will you reveal your idnetity on the 1st of January, or is the exact date in January unknown yet?

Thankyou gh15, god of hormones.

webcke

chronologicls be released this month,,
we will see about identity before gh15 leaves,,depending on how far gh15 can get from sanity ,,right as of now too many worship the gh15 character and it got to many board on internet and no matter how much gh15 throw in about nonesense they still seem to connect the dots with ifbb ,,thus revealing of identity will be a direct dependent of how much more balonie about paramids black hole american whores etc etc i can throw before departure

we shall see my friend
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 12:29:07 PM »
we will see about identity before gh15 leaves,,depending on how far gh15 can get from sanity ,,right as of now too many worship the gh15 character and it got to many board on internet and no matter how much gh15 throw in about nonesense they still seem to connect the dots with ifbb ,,thus revealing of identity will be a direct dependent of how much more balonie about paramids black hole american whores etc etc i can throw before departure

we shall see my friend

So now your backing out?   >:(  You didn't say we will see before. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 12:42:37 PM »
So now your backing out?   >:(  You didn't say we will see before. 

friend,,gh15 will be kicked out of the ifbb into nowhereless if they find out who this is ,,you know it ,,gh15 knows it and the whole fuckin getbig community know it ,,

gh15 is SO HATED BY FEW PEOPLE FROM THE INSIDE ,,that its either going to be priest and milos episode or just a complete loss of that part of money income which is not very big but still

also not to forget! ,,, gh15 is hated and dispize by any ug dealer in the history of the game,,those REALLY REALLY HATE  gh15 from william grant to banz which are small wanna be like kuda etc etc to the bigger ones such as ant etc etc ,,,

not to forget friend,,anyone who ever answer gh15 and actually argue with gh15 has a lot to do with undergrounds all around the world
fallen angel

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 12:45:25 PM »
friend,,gh15 will be kicked out of the ifbb into nowhereless if they find out who this is ,,you know it ,,gh15 knows it and the whole fuckin getbig community know it ,,

gh15 is SO HATED BY FEW PEOPLE FROM THE INSIDE ,,that its either going to be priest and milos episode or just a complete loss of that part of money income which is not very big but still

also not to forget! ,,, gh15 is hated and dispize by any ug dealer in the history of the game,,those REALLY REALLY HATE  gh15 from william grant to banz which are small wanna be like kuda etc etc to the bigger ones such as ant etc etc ,,,

not to forget friend,,anyone who ever answer gh15 and actually argue with gh15 has a lot to do with undergrounds all around the world

You should be kicked down a flight of steps...lol

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 12:45:47 PM »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh brother.

keep living the dream, sparky.
b

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 12:48:01 PM »
and justin still sitting on computer at age 30 and thikn he has a chance to play good in nationals usa,,,whos dreaming friend? you are a failure ,,couldnt even get to a stage to compete against us while i turned profeesional in lighter weight ,,didnt need all that growth and insulin that ruined your physiqe,,and you do to the little firman kid kucko same injustice and make him to be like you

A ZERO!
fallen angel

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 12:49:11 PM »
GH15 dont leave getbig, your generous advice about hormones etc is much needed and appreciated by most
Thunderdome approved

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 12:49:32 PM »

In that case I understand.  You can give me a legit ug gh dealer and I'll call it even.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2009, 01:13:22 PM »

we shall see my friend
you already provided PLENTY of clues

one of the strongest pro's

chest is your best bodypart

Some of the largest arms also ( 22+ )

been around the block quite a few years CHECK

knows slin CHECK

eat big lift big take big to get big philosophy CHECK

works out barefoot ;) CHECK

knows outside the US as well as THE INSIDE....

YOU DROPPED ENDLESS CLUES BUT FRANKLY I'm a little surprised people didn't get it

top 6 mr O ( actually your best is 4th )

won IFBB shows ( Hungary )

etc, etc

you drove a van cause Lambo's cost through the roof tax wise, etc ...

and another thingie Mr gh15

ever thought that there might be people on getbig who read energy fields ??????
  ;)

all is needed is your full name and the exact date of birth  ;)

...plus your posts have an energetic imprint left by u while typing ... :)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2009, 01:16:46 PM »
  It is awe-inducing the low intelligence of the members of this board. They actually do believe that GH15 is an I.F.B.B pro. It is incredible.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2009, 01:20:12 PM »

we shall see my friend

I personally jack off to all your posts

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 01:33:01 PM »

;)

you my friend, are a fucking retard.
b

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2009, 01:34:43 PM »

Are you justin harris? GH seems to think so.  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2009, 01:37:55 PM »

No. Your mom is retarded for not using birth kontrol

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2009, 01:54:18 PM »
Are you justin harris? GH seems to think so.  ;D

GH15 is a joke and a gimmick account.

the feeble- minded like sementease needs and wants GH15 to be real.

he gives hope to the hopeless. he has poor semen believing he has 'pro genetics'.  ::)

i busted GH up badly in a thread a few weeks ago exposing him not for what he is, but what he isn't.

his constant 'PM questions answered' threads in the last week are a spin off of this to try to keep his gimmick afloat.
b

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 04:33:04 PM »
you already provided PLENTY of clues

one of the strongest pro's

chest is your best bodypart

Some of the largest arms also ( 22+ )

been around the block quite a few years CHECK

knows slin CHECK

eat big lift big take big to get big philosophy CHECK

works out barefoot ;) CHECK

knows outside the US as well as THE INSIDE....

YOU DROPPED ENDLESS CLUES BUT FRANKLY I'm a little surprised people didn't get it

top 6 mr O ( actually your best is 4th )

won IFBB shows ( Hungary )

etc, etc

you drove a van cause Lambo's cost through the roof tax wise, etc ...

;)

So, who is it, Sherlock? ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2009, 05:24:46 PM »
GH15 is a joke and a gimmick account.

the feeble- minded like sementease needs and wants GH15 to be real.

he gives hope to the hopeless. he has poor semen believing he has 'pro genetics'.  ::)

i busted GH up badly in a thread a few weeks ago exposing him not for what he is, but what he isn't.

his constant 'PM questions answered' threads in the last week are a spin off of this to try to keep his gimmick afloat.
QFT  8)

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2009, 05:33:00 PM »

You don't have to outright say who you are, just leave clues to follow that will lead to who you are. Make it difficult like the placing in your first show in another organization or something like that.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2009, 05:42:08 PM »
It's a Shame a Decent guy like GH15 have to hide behind the screen to type BB Truths or the IFBB will Ban him.Don't Worry my Friend Chick is your Rep and that Fukka believes in Free speech and would not allow the IFBB to sanction you.God Bless the Rep. :-\

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2009, 06:35:33 PM »
  It is awe-inducing the low intelligence of the members of this board. They actually do believe that GH15 is an I.F.B.B pro. It is incredible.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Yes indeed..

Spermtaste..why was DJ sent packing from Thailand  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2009, 08:05:37 PM »
haha...dumb fucks saying gh15 is a fraud and a fake yet here we have a testimony from a ifbb pro about gh15 =

It's a Shame a Decent guy like GH15 have to hide behind the screen to type BB Truths or the IFBB will Ban him.Don't Worry my Friend Chick is your Rep and that Fukka believes in Free speech and would not allow the IFBB to sanction you.God Bless the Rep. :-\

what has mindspin said? what has disgusted said? what has bob chick said? what has bodybuilding .com said? what has nasser said ? etc etc etc

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2009, 12:28:05 AM »
haha...dumb fucks saying gh15 is a fraud and a fake yet here we have a testimony from a ifbb pro about gh15 =

what has mindspin said? what has disgusted said? what has bob chick said? what has bodybuilding .com said? what has nasser said ? etc etc etc

What tesimony? What have those fellas said?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2009, 12:35:49 AM »
Thankyou for anwsering my question, gh15, God Of Hormones.
No doubt about it...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2009, 01:40:00 AM »
So, who is it, Sherlock? ;)
well...if you cannot figure itout maybe crossword puzzels could sharpen you up a bit

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2009, 01:41:20 AM »
Yes indeed..

Spermtaste..why was DJ sent packing from Thailand  ::)
public indecency : they caught him pissing in your mouth in a park ...