Author Topic: who else notices when they pass by a black person the black person spits on the  (Read 1362 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ground.

is this a secret method blacks use for detox?
does this mean we dont need rain?
or is this a call for rain?

i already know when its time to rain in durham NC, it usually has had to do with minor diet changes this year or something i need to keep track or pay attention too. sunny days generally are more "common" type days where nothing is learned  or stagnant in my relationship with the unknown
A

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
RON, why is Matt C in Timeout, but this idiot is free to post whatever his tiny brain can think of?
HAHA, RON.....

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
ground.

does this mean we dont need rain?
or is this a call for rain?

i already know when its time to rain in durham NC, it usually has had to do with minor diet changes this year or something i need to keep track or pay attention too. sunny days generally are more "common" type days where nothing is learned  or stagnant in my relationship with the unknown

Another thread by The Falcon that probes the deepest recesses of societal taboos.  I think it's because those blacks you speak of are probably racist.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
FREE MATT C!
Ron: "I am lazy."

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
RON, why is Matt C in Timeout, but this idiot is free to post whatever his tiny brain can think of?

I know what you're sayin' bro, but take a look around at how this board is run....and you shall find the answers you seek.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Another thread by The Falcon that probes the deepest recesses of societal taboos.  I think it's because those blacks you speak of are probably racist.

i think its an inherent trait to conjure up humity or rain possibly

i truly wonder if they are practicing ultra leans a method used by many blacks to always be ripped no matter what.

A

John W

• Getbig II

HAHAHA!

Or maybe they are allergic? Or have sinus irritation as a deefence to not catch a cold?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
how many others notice blacks with this method of spitting on the ground/ pavement usually
A

John W

• Getbig II
how many others notice blacks with this method of spitting on the ground/ pavement usually

Could they be cutting to make weight for an upcoming bout?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Could they be cutting to make weight for an upcoming bout?

i hate to say it but i think its out of anger and frustration they do it, even though many blacks are superiorly lean wich is really THE goal to attain as far as looks go. problem is these spitters lack white friends to guide them to the white light of truth
A

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
No one likes a spitter.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
i hate to say it but i think its out of anger and frustration they do it, even though many blacks are superiorly lean wich is really THE goal to attain as far as looks go. problem is these spitters lack white friends to guide them to the white light of truth
Sorry, bro. Never noticed this. However, I've been hawking a bit, what with the cold weather and my sinuses. I gotta apologize out front for starting a race war. My bad.  :-\

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
I think the paint fumes from Daddywaddys knuckles bother the black man causing him to expel mucous.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Sorry, bro. Never noticed this. However, I've been hawking a bit, what with the cold weather and my sinuses. I gotta apologize out front for starting a race war. My bad.  :-\

hahah no, but ive been seeing this trend for years in NC
A