Author Topic: Sick hamstring shot... comet style  (Read 6406 times)

mrs.comet

• Getbig I
Re: Sick hamstring shot... comet style
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 04:06:58 PM »
First off I dont know what you are talking about if he owes you money then you know where to find him. Second I am 145 pound hardly a big girl. Marcus told me about posting on here I was just trying to keep you all up to date on his progress this being his secon major leg injury. If you feel you have been done wrong by marcus then send him an email and i am sure he will get this taken care of. I really wanted to have a possitive experience coming on here for the first time but this will also be my last. Thank you to all who posted positive feedback and negative as everybody has a right to there opinion.

God Bless Tiffany Haley
yes, I know, I'm just trying to not be a hateful asshole, so I'm giving her some recognition and trying to be polite.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2009, 04:09:34 PM »
First off I dont know what you are talking about if he owes you money then you know where to find him. Second I am 145 pound hardly a big girl. Marcus told me about posting on here I was just trying to keep you all up to date on his progress this being his secon major leg injury. If you feel you have been done wrong by marcus then send him an email and i am sure he will get this taken care of. I really wanted to have a possitive experience coming on here for the first time but this will also be my last. Thank you to all who posted positive feedback and negative as everybody has a right to there opinion.

God Bless Tiffany Haley

TEAM Nasser

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2009, 04:11:36 PM »

God Bless Tiffany Haley

oh brother.....

But seriously, stay around if you want. This is just how getbig works. Don't take it so serious.....
No doubt about it...

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2009, 04:16:23 PM »
She should get the Chick the Athletes Rep on to this Shit.FFS another Pro down. :-\

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2009, 04:17:33 PM »
yeah quickest meltdown I have seen in a while
TEAM Nasser

mrs.comet

• Getbig I
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2009, 04:18:08 PM »
No not at all I am just not the kind of person that takes shots at people just for fun.I am sure your a cool person but this is just not my cup of tea. Not hard feeling at all hope your new year is all you expected!!
Tiffany Haley

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2009, 04:21:03 PM »
He will do a lot of damage at the male physique pageant.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2009, 04:22:40 PM »

God Bless Tiffany Haley

How tall are you? 145 pounds is not exactly petite for a woman.
E

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2009, 04:22:58 PM »
Tiff talk to Mydavid and Get Bob Chick on to it as he is Marcus athletes Rep.Dude can get Pros Jobs if they live in 3rd World countries he can even get Schmuck parts in Films he has helped Priest and Milos.Dude is a walking Steroid God. :-\

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2009, 04:25:14 PM »
No not at all I am just not the kind of person that takes shots at people just for fun.I am sure your a cool person but this is just not my cup of tea. Not hard feeling at all hope your new year is all you expected!!
Tiffany Haley

Hey babe it's cool, but you should have known that is what kind of site this is, fun site, this is no MD.com or shit.

jt
TEAM Nasser

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2009, 05:17:43 PM »

God Bless Tiffany Haley

Tiff, u dont really think I waited till YOU posted on GETBIG to try and get this resolved, do you?
Of course I've attempted to resolve this by normal means, but we both know how he is with these situations, so lets not act like I'm just coming out of nowhere.  And I'm sure you have no idea who I am at the moment, which is probably because I'm one of many Marcus owes.

I like Marcus, he looks great, and I wish him the best of luck, but you know as well as I do that he's not Mr. Standup guy sometimes.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2009, 05:37:28 PM »
miss comet, I apologize for the other douche's on this board

let me ask you...would your husband be interested in jerking off on camera for $1500?

It will only be shown in Europe

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2009, 05:44:19 PM »

God Bless Tiffany Haley
Welcome to Thunder Dome bitch!
Squishy face retard

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2009, 08:16:12 PM »
haha classic thread. ;D

Daytonamuscle23

• Getbig I
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2009, 10:28:24 PM »
Been a member here a good while, never post however but I was just reminded of why I dont come here much anymore.  Mostly filled with dumb fuck wanna b BB's who stick their ass with juice who do not have one bit of genetics to ever become more than a bloated club statue.  U guys are so pathetic.  Do you guys just wait around for Pro's with knowledge in the sport of bodybuilding to come around and post here so you can run them off with your teenage remarks?  Lucky for some there are sites for the adults to play and read from someone with intelligence.   :-*Peace.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2009, 10:52:32 PM »
Hi Marcus now if Pros want respect here. Get them to post what they really do with needles and how they don't work and sell drugs to get by.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2009, 10:53:38 PM »
how about you show us your hammies honey

HAHA Please do
S

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2009, 11:14:16 PM »
Been a member here a good while, never post however but I was just reminded of why I dont come here much anymore.  Mostly filled with dumb fuck wanna b BB's who stick their ass with juice who do not have one bit of genetics to ever become more than a bloated club statue.  U guys are so pathetic.  Do you guys just wait around for Pro's with knowledge in the sport of bodybuilding to come around and post here so you can run them off with your teenage remarks?  Lucky for some there are sites for the adults to play and read from someone with intelligence.   :-*Peace.

1st post meltdown

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2009, 11:21:08 PM »
Been a member here a good while, never post however but I was just reminded of why I dont come here much anymore.  Mostly filled with dumb fuck wanna b BB's who stick their ass with juice who do not have one bit of genetics to ever become more than a bloated club statue.  U guys are so pathetic.  Do you guys just wait around for Pro's with knowledge in the sport of bodybuilding to come around and post here so you can run them off with your teenage remarks?  Lucky for some there are sites for the adults to play and read from someone with intelligence.   :-*Peace.

Why don't you fuck off

1st post meltdown, ahahhaha what a faggot..... ::)
No doubt about it...

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2009, 06:34:47 AM »
i remember when i first came here i thought it was crazy reading some of the disrespectful messages people wrote...but then I found myself laughing my ass off and looking to add to these funny ass threads.  This place is fucking entertaining!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2009, 06:38:35 AM »

::)  ::)  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2009, 06:39:46 AM »
i remember when i first came here i thought it was crazy reading some of the disrespectful messages people wrote...but then I found myself laughing my ass off and looking to add to these funny ass threads.  This place is fucking entertaining!

STFU, noob.

Did anybody allow you to write sth?

;D ;D

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2009, 12:50:16 PM »
STFU, noob.

Did anybody allow you to write sth?

;D Love it!

;D ;D

DK II