Author Topic: Johnny Falcon advice  (Read 1403 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Johnny Falcon advice
« on: January 06, 2009, 10:30:41 PM »
I think you need to join a gym with heavier weights.  I looked at getb III pics, and you looked better last year.
No hating here bro, but youre crazy diets are not helping.  I know you are tall, but you really could get to the next
level with a standard BBing diet, More protein and heavier weights for several months.  Then slim down.

I thought you were gonna take it this year.
Most are all show no go!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Johnny Falcon advice
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 10:32:00 PM »
those grounded on earth cannot tell a falcon how to fly.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 10:35:56 PM »
I think you need to join a gym with heavier weights.  I looked at getb III pics, and you looked better last year.
No hating here bro, but youre crazy diets are not helping.  I know you are tall, but you really could get to the next
level with a standard BBing diet, More protein and heavier weights for several months.  Then slim down.

Silly human...The falcon is never about size, the falcon is bred for speed...The Falcon is the fasted living creature on earth...RESPECT GREATNESS!!!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 10:57:04 PM »
Silly human...The falcon is never about size, the falcon is bred for speed...The Falcon is the fasted living creature on earth...RESPECT GREATNESS!!!

I respect people who walk their talk.  He talked and complained alot bout his placing last year
Most are all show no go!

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 11:29:29 PM »

Not all of us are beastly behemoths like you that have the ability to take on 50 cops, attack dogs, and tanks all at the same time, big "chainsaw."  Any more advice for us mere mortals on how to get "large and in charge" like you, stud?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 11:36:49 PM »
I respect people who walk their talk.  He talked and complained alot bout his placing last year

Although I can respect what you have put together here in this video Chainsaw, Falcon flys free

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 02:56:59 AM »
Not all of us are beastly behemoths like you that have the ability to take on 50 cops, attack dogs, and tanks all at the same time, big "chainsaw."  Any more advice for us mere mortals on how to get "large and in charge" like you, stud?

So what your dsayin is thatwhen it all goes down, you want me on youre team.  Thanks for the compliment im flattered.  But m very much a nice guy and it takes alot to set me off.  But in all honesty, dont you think Daddy  looked better last year before he became Johnny?
Most are all show no go!

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2009, 03:05:31 AM »
Johnny do you feel a deep spiritual connection to the lyrics in this song?