Author Topic: :)))))  (Read 6272 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: :)))))
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2009, 06:21:49 AM »
i'll never be poor with all the money your mom and sister bring me off the streets...........BTW did you ever work up the nuts to post your picture? :D

What picture??

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2009, 06:30:07 AM »
What picture??

Is it true these guys are making fun of the squadfather?

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2009, 06:33:58 AM »
Could be, cause we've talked about this subject before. This movie '120 days of sodom' looks like it's right up your alley and Swede's, lol!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073650/

That's one of the movies I still haven't seen. I saw Cannibal Holocaust and Cannibal Ferox, and they too were right up there. Still, I don't mind watching them cause I know it's only a movie and it's all not real - you only see what is possible, unlike snuff, which I'd never see cause it's real :-X

Yeah, that kind of stuff. And no, I haven't seen the story of Ricky. I'll check it out. Thanks and do let me know if you come across any horror movies that are good - I want to watch 'Shutter' and a couple of other ones.

I also really liked 'Alive'.

I have this movie 'Saló' or 120 days of sodomy, its a masterpiece of extreme cinema...Pasolini was murdered by an actor of this movie right after he finished it1!!

cool that you watched cannibal holocaust...I simply LOOOOVE all the cannibal genre..LOL...i have ALL the classics

the movie with Miike, Chan-wook Park and another guys its the Masters of Horror...yeah i watched that movie its awesome...

I have some classic movies that where considered in some time 'snuff' movies...very cool also
!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2009, 07:27:36 AM »

If you like sick, disturbing movies like 'The piano teacher', 'Irreversible', 'Ken Park', 'I spit on your grave' and stuff like that, you'll like Takashi Miike's work. Check this out

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290329/

haha you just named some of my favortie movies----Harmony Korine is so much more than just sick in terms of depth of his movies though----have you seen "Julien Donkey Boy"??

he's coming out with something new this year

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2009, 07:41:48 AM »
I have this movie 'Saló' or 120 days of sodomy, its a masterpiece of extreme cinema...Pasolini was murdered by an actor of this movie right after he finished it1!!

cool that you watched cannibal holocaust...I simply LOOOOVE all the cannibal genre..LOL...i have ALL the classics

the movie with Miike, Chan-wook Park and another guys its the Masters of Horror...yeah i watched that movie its awesome...

I have some classic movies that where considered in some time 'snuff' movies...very cool also

Good stuff mate. What's your top 5 or top 10 f*cked up movies ever?

haha you just named some of my favortie movies----Harmony Korine is so much more than just sick in terms of depth of his movies though----have you seen "Julien Donkey Boy"??

he's coming out with something new this year

LOL! I knew there was a good chance you'd have something to contribute to this topic! And no, I haven't seen Julien Donkey Boy - I just IMDBed it and it looks interesting. We'll discuss these movies a bit more sometime, Nordic 8)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2009, 08:31:21 AM »
Good stuff mate. What's your top 5 or top 10 f*cked up movies ever?

LOL! I knew there was a good chance you'd have something to contribute to this topic! And no, I haven't seen Julien Donkey Boy - I just IMDBed it and it looks interesting. We'll discuss these movies a bit more sometime, Nordic 8)

man, difficult to make a top 5 or 10 so fast...

but talking about movies with f*cked up gory scenes, off course you would have to say Cannibal Holocaust, Cannibal Ferox...Guinea Pig's devil experiment, psycho the snuff reels...Audition, Antropophagous (the 2000 version)...Scrhamm, Nekromantik 1 and 2...man, so much  good movies!!! lol

!

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2009, 09:36:32 AM »
Hmmm alot of gore?? machingun girl, tokyo gore police fit the bill...  ;D

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2009, 09:55:32 AM »
i remembered Premutos...never saw so many deaths in one movie LOL.

if you like very intelectually sick and defying movies, look for Subcouncious Cruelty (a masterpiece) and Begotten (another masterpiece)

both are a must see
!