Author Topic: Whos your favorite dj?  (Read 6741 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Whos your favorite dj?
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2009, 09:54:26 AM »
Bullshit. you have no friends
your friend (pumpy) doesnt know where to go.

what is the deal with all the trance fag dj names here?
try:

glenn wilson, frank kvitta, amok, dean rodell, andreas kremer, alex k katz, chris noise, adam beyer, dogs on crack, pet duo, pounding grooves, seema, arkus p, to name a few.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2009, 09:54:45 AM »

I got this when i googled bluto. I guess he couldn't grow the stache so he drew it on.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2009, 09:55:45 AM »
Where's your pics?

We could all ask the same of you...

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2009, 09:56:05 AM »

I got this when i googled bluto. I guess he couldn't grow the stache so he drew it on.

lol you sure he's hit puberty?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2009, 09:57:08 AM »
your friend (pumpy) doesnt know where to go.

what is the deal with all the trance fag dj names here?
try:

glenn wilson, frank kvitta, amok, dean rodell, andreas kremer, alex k katz, chris noise, adam beyer, dogs on crack, pet duo, pounding grooves, seema, arkus p, to name a few.

Hell yeah!!  Beyer is the man!!  

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 10:02:39 AM »
We could all ask the same of you...

Arn't you busy flooding the MMA board ? My PM box is fully of people telling me they dont even bother to go there any longer. They're fed up with you killing all discussions.
Z

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2009, 10:07:15 AM »
Arn't you busy flooding the MMA board ? My PM box is fully of people telling me they dont even bother to go there any longer. They're fed up with you killing all discussions.

So you want to maintain the "standards" of your BB-related threads LOL

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2009, 10:11:28 AM »

Lets see some of em.. Looke like all the threads I have close to 50 views or so.. Looks like the MMA board is still in full swing. Mad cause you used to think you ran that board and then you woke up one day and BAAM Reality smacked you with it's nutsack?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2009, 10:13:34 AM »
A friend went last year. Expensive and not that great other than the weekend Ultra festival.

I've been many times since I used to live in FL.  Ultra is really the only reason to go if your into that kind of music.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2009, 10:15:04 AM »

That's funny. You've been demodded three times there for shitty moderating, but thanks to your world-renowned dick sucking skills, Ron keeps putting you back. You're not wanted there, child.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2009, 10:15:34 AM »
Lets see some of em.. Looke like all the threads I have close to 50 views or so.. Looks like the MMA board is still in full swing. Mad cause you used to think you ran that board and then you woke up one day and BAAM Reality smacked you with it's nutsack?

We hade som great discussions going there for a while until you stepped in and ruined it, even efter we had a vote on the flooding and the majority said they didn't want your shit, and you agreed to stop, you're now back fucking up the board. Again.

You just cant help yourself I guess.

Most of us don't even bother anymore. Currently 50% (!) of the threads on the first page are from you and all got ZERO replies. It's a mess.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2009, 10:17:31 AM »
We hade som great discussions going there for a while until you stepped in and ruined it, even efter we had a vote on the flooding and the majority said they didn't want your shit, and you agreed to stop, you're now back fucking up the board. Again.

Most of us don't even bother anymore. Currently 50% (!) of the threads on the first page are from you and all got ZERO replies. It's a mess.

Zero replies yet 50 plus views huh... Makes you wonder. I don't post all  of those looking for a response, yet do my part to make sure that the readers can have the latest news.... Deal with it bitch. Your the one that everyone says the only thing you ever contributed was cut and paste. I train and actually bring knowledge..

Bluto just admit that you envy me..  8) 8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2009, 10:17:58 AM »

aren't you a mod too

quit whining and sort it out
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2009, 10:18:21 AM »
That's funny. You've been demodded three times there for shitty moderating, but thanks to your world-renowned dick sucking skills, Ron keeps putting you back. You're not wanted there, child.  ::)

No everybody including SINCITY was demodded. get your facts straight.

And retard, how long did it take for you to figure out you wouldnt look like Ronnie Coleman ? Here's you agreeing with tbombz:

yeah... i just figured it took a decade or so of hard training... but i believed i could look like ronnie coleman if i just trained hard and ate alot of protein.

Same. I also wish I knew how to lift properly before I started working out. None of that 1/4 rep bullshit most teenagers do.

HAHAHA

What a fucking idiot. Thinking he could look like RONNIE COLEMAN.  ;D
Z

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2009, 10:18:37 AM »
1. Homosexuality injures the fabric of society, especially children.

2. Homosexuality is anti procreation.

3. Homosexuality does not offer the stability of a traditional family.

4. Homosexuals have a higher incidence of infidelity.

5. Homosexuals have a shortened lifespan.

6. Homosexuals have a much higher incidence of domestic violence.

7. Homosexuals have a much higher rate of molestation than Heterosexuals

8. Homosexuality is not condoned in the Bible.

9. Homosexuals want to redefine marriage, changing the uniqueness of heterosexual marriage.

10. Homosexual marriages will lead to other “unnatural” unions

11. Homosexual marriage is not a “right”

12. Homosexual relationships are dangerously unhealthy.

13. God did not intend for same sex relationships to exist.

14. Homosexuality is not genetic.

15.  Homosexuals should not be given benefits of marriage.

Same sex couples should not be rewarded with the benefits of marriage, because immoral behavior should not be rewarded. It is not a matter of rights or fairness, if the act is immoral, why should that be praised or rewarded?  Most do not think that adulterers or fornicators should be rewarded alimony or benefits.  Should any sin be tolerated or promoted with benefits? Those who want the benefits of marriage should comply with the intent of the Creator that intended only marriage, between one man and one woman. Feelings for fairness do not determine what is right or moral or you will have moral anarchy. The reason heterosexual married couples are rewarded benefits is that society recognizes this as the best kind of relationship for stability and perpetuation of human kind.

http://snappoll.com/poll/301674.php

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2009, 10:19:06 AM »
You've been demodded three times there for shitty moderating.

hahahaha no kidding who wants a loser around?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2009, 10:19:58 AM »

And retard, how long did it take for you to figure out you wouldnt look like Ronnie Coleman ? Here's you agreeing with tbombz:

HAHAHA

Wow, who would have thunk that a kid just starting to work out in high school would have no concept of what can be achieved naturally? You really owned me!  ::)

You dug up those posts pretty quick. I must be in your head. You still butt hurt over the fact that I can pretty much get you demodded whenever I want on the MMA board? :D

hahahaha no kidding who wants a loser around?

Getbig is everything he's got. 99% of the people voting for the mods down there voted against Bluto but he rallied behind Ron with dozens of pm's a day until the guy gave in and gave him back the position. Since then, the betting game has moved to the X, sincity posts most of the topics and Bluto consistently cries. He's done wonders.  ::)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2009, 10:21:20 AM »

HAHAHA

Meltdown

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2009, 10:21:36 AM »
Zero replies yet 50 plus views huh... Makes you wonder. I don't post all  of those looking for a response, yet do my part to make sure that the readers can have the latest news.... Deal with it bitch. Your the one that everyone says the only thing you ever contributed was cut and paste. I train and actually bring knowledge..

Bluto just admit that you envy me..  8) 8)

#1 Ron doesnt want that shit.
#2 People dont want that shit, I made a poll about it. You saw it, and you said you would stop.

What is it you dont understand moron? How come you dont get it? I know youre trailer park trash and one of the dumbest on this site, but common now? Make an effort to understand.

We hade some GREAT discussions going, the best in a LONG TIME, now theyre not even on the first page because your 50% of shitty cut n paste pushed them outta everyones sight.

Z

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2009, 10:23:11 AM »
#1 Ron doesnt want that shit.
#2 People dont want that shit, I made a poll about it. You saw it, and you said you would stop.

What is it you dont understand moron? How come you dont get it? I know youre trailer park trash and one of the dumbest on this site, but common now? Make an effort to understand.

We hade some GREAT discussions going, the best in a LONG TIME, now theyre not even on the first page because your 50% of shitty cut n paste pushed them outta everyones sight.

Why does everybody hate you so much?  The Natural wonder kid seems to like you though, I guess.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2009, 10:23:20 AM »
Wow, who would have thunk that a kid just starting to work out in high school would have no concept of what can be achieved naturally?

Common man, you dont pick one of the largest beasts on the planet and say you can look like that with just some protein and training!

Youre an absolute idiot.

No doubt about it.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2009, 10:25:07 AM »
Why does everybody hate you so much?  The Natural wonder kid seems to like you though, I guess.

One of these days im gonna post a pic of my watch and stuff like that and hopefully that will turn it around... being popular on the Internet is one of my top priorities for 2009.... my friends ask me all the time "hows that popularity on the msg board going?" and Im fed up telling them it aint going so well..  :(
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2009, 10:25:44 AM »
Common man, you dont pick one of the largest beasts on the planet and say you can look like that with just some protein and training!

Youre an absolute idiot.

No doubt about it.

Yes, because at 14/15 I knew all about steroids and everything there was to know about lifting.  ::)

One of these days im gonna post a pic of my watch and stuff like that and hopefully that will turn it around... being popular on the Internet is one of my top priorities for 2009.... my friends ask me all the time "hows that popularity on the msg board going?" and Im fed up telling them it aint going so well..  :(

Hahaha, having a bad day Bluto? You seem to be a little upset. Don't punch that keyboard too hard, bro.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2009, 10:27:14 AM »

But it's the most important thing in your life, you have over 30k posts.  I understand your jealousy, I'd be there as well if I was in your boat. 

Why do some many people dislike you though? 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2009, 10:28:21 AM »
Yes, because at 14/15 I knew all about steroids and everything there was to know about lifting.  ::)

Hahaha, having a bad day Bluto? You seem to be a little upset. Don't punch that keyboard too hard, bro.

Look I've never heard of anyone in my life, regardless of age, that would be a toothpick like you and pick the biggest man on the planet and say "i can be like that, just need training and a little protein!"

You can't make an excuse for that sayin you were "only" 14-15 years old at the time, even at 4-5 years old that would STILL be retarded!
Z