Author Topic: Whos your favorite dj?  (Read 6737 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Whos your favorite dj?
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2009, 11:26:59 AM »

You were run off the MMA board, the Y, and countless other boards on here. You're such a little bitch you won't even show your face on half those anymore. You're universally despised on here, but you stick around because this is the only attention you get in life.  :-\

And yet it's you that come to MY thread, and start talking about ME, not the other way around... go figure  :D
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2009, 11:27:59 AM »
Just statin the facts bro, you can spin it all you want, the MMA board sucks with you moderating it, no sweat of my back. You haven't seen me say a word about it since I left, the topic came up and I responded, quit tryin to be cute, you sense of humor is nil.

But the fact you bring it up now, after all this time makes it even funnier! If i knew you would be this pissed from me moving a thread that it would haunt your thoughts 6 months afterwards I would've done it sooner  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2009, 11:29:28 AM »
Uh oh, Bluto has his back against the wall. Expect multiple posts within 2 minutes of the ones he's addressing being made. Kid is smashing F5 as fast as he could on this.  :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2009, 11:30:24 AM »
But the fact you bring it up now, after all this time makes it even funnier! If i knew you would be this pissed from me moving a thread that it would haunt your thoughts 6 months afterwards I would've done it sooner  ;D

Yeah, it's hilarious.