Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 540 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: January 07, 2009, 12:39:48 PM »
Dear GOD of hormones

ever since you outed WILL GRANT as a bunk gear dealer/remailer and NARCOTICS DEALER, he has been working overtime to discredit you.

Not only that but he is attacking anyone who supports you as well.

Can you do something about this DRUGDEALER ??

he put 80k of upgrades on a shitty nissan just like a tasteless DRUGDEALER does ...lots of cash and no taste.

He also bragged about having 2 homes ....

kinda young to own all this stuff.

DRUGMONEY ??

Please include my name.

thank you gh15 God Of Hormones

said before and gh15 shall say this again,,

william grant,,buffelo bill name football player usa,,is a name that only american with known american rootes shall give himself as a a name,,international fellas do not do this,,they may sit in a diff continent but yet still be americanos,,in william grant case he is indeed a drug dealer,,his over all persona show on jobless individual that sit 24 7 on getbig and other boards ,,the age is 25-35 and he is deeply involve in hormone sells and remailingaround the world and in usa in particular,,

have no doubt about it friends,,,both william grants and banz have begginer level to middle level knoweldge about distribution of hormones MAINLY UG ,,anabolex is home base and so are other boards that gh15 wont name here,,if gh15 wanted those fellas would get control deliverys into one of the "remailers" sitting in usa or a simple elimination of packages ordered to their own addys

rest assured friends that alex 25 and the jt and the rest of balonnie account on getbig.com are known to gh15 and ALREADY ORDERED through GOD OF HORMONES before!

reason gh15 doesnt do a thing is because they all make gh15 rich,,and gh15 people like to be rich ,,its all good money and you never spit on good money because you never know when you will need another rolex

gh15 can assure you the fellas do not have a clue to the top ladder and are small to middle men,,same as division the corrupt moderator,,all middle to begginer levels and like flees on dog are joke among the places where the who and who are such as body of science others

add antony robets to this group of jokes

gh15 approved
no pms no emails no argues
fallen angel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 12:41:13 PM »
I'm getting out the popcorn.  Great thread.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 12:42:24 PM »
sevatase=player hater

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 12:48:36 PM »
I always thought Alex 25 was the natural ivory mountain of muscle, how could this be?