Author Topic: BART cop kills unarmed man - video of the actual murder  (Read 52423 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: BART cop kills unarmed man - video of the actual murder
« Reply #425 on: January 09, 2009, 07:48:39 AM »
looks like 'ol Nick might be out in the cold at Newman with the old man back and Nicholas and Victoria back too. :D

right. I waitin to see what happens when Cane finds out the broad is really pregnant by Billy. And he was supportin that bitch for all that time

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #426 on: January 09, 2009, 07:53:09 AM »
right. I waitin to see what happens when Cane finds out the broad is really pregnant by Billy. And he was supportin that bitch for all that time
that chick is cute but she's a bitch.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #427 on: January 09, 2009, 07:54:01 AM »
that chick is cute but she's a bitch.
I like neils chick. Exotic...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #428 on: January 09, 2009, 07:55:00 AM »
I like neils chick. Exotic...
yeah she's pretty, Carmen.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: January 09, 2009, 09:16:28 AM »
I have never called a cop in my life for "protection".

Would you like those numbers engraved on the trophy, or should I just put "Badass"?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #430 on: January 09, 2009, 09:25:56 AM »
Would you like those numbers engraved on the trophy, or should I just put "Badass"?

shut up I wanna read more about this soap opera.
DAWG

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #431 on: January 09, 2009, 09:29:00 AM »

No, just the facts.

Cops respond to crime, they do not stop it.  

Just like in Columbine, many cops wait till the SFTF is over and then respond after the fact.  

Those SWAT fags in Columbine did nothing and waited outside and more people died as a result.  

Go watch the video.        

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #432 on: January 09, 2009, 09:33:34 AM »
No, just the facts.

Cops respond to crime, they do not stop it.  

Just like in Columbine, many cops wait till the SFTF is over and then respond after the fact.  

Those SWAT fags in Columbine did nothing and waited outside and more people died as a result.  

Go watch the video.        

That is a true statement... I'd bet the times the police actually STOP crime is 1 in 1000.

Most of the time the Police simply report on the crimes after they occur... I agree that you shouldn't look to the police for protection.

It's an unfortunate fact.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #433 on: January 09, 2009, 09:34:42 AM »
DAWG

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: January 09, 2009, 09:37:26 AM »

One of the best songs of all time. 

So much truth in that song.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #435 on: January 09, 2009, 09:40:24 AM »
One of the best songs of all time. 

So much truth in that song.

Straight up... accurate as hell.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #436 on: January 09, 2009, 09:42:19 AM »
man 333 you are an alright guy. i thought you were just an exteremely right wingged wackjob. but you are an alright guy. you aint racist at all

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: January 09, 2009, 09:55:56 AM »
man 333 you are an alright guy. i thought you were just an exteremely right wingged wackjob. but you are an alright guy. you aint racist at all

I am more a libertarian type in the fashion of Thomas Jefferson.   

I dont like the ACLU however because they are selective in what rights they will defend and promote crazy crap that restricts peoples rights, not defend them.  When was the last time you ever saw them defend the 2nd amendment?

I dont want the govt in my wallet, in my bedroom, in my paycheck, in my car, in my cell phone or email, etc.  We had a revolution in this country in 1776 for government abuses far less than we have now.

I know the criminal justice system from the inside and will tell you it absolutely is horrible.  Ever hear the word "testilie"??????   

For example - a buddy of mine was arrested in the Bronx on false charges of sexual abuse.  The case was eventually thrown out as it was bs charges brought by the daughter of a detective. 

However, when he was busted they arrested him on a Friday morning knowing he would have to spend all weekend in "The Tombs."  The holding pen where they hold people pending arraignment, sometimes for days, is less than a kennel holding dogs. 

I went to visit him since i had to bail him out of criminal court.  There were people in there for days on all sorts of BS charges like not having a hot dog license, riding a bike on a sidewalk, etc etc.  All b.s garbage meant to make "collars". 

Its total b.s.  and many of these poor slobs who could not make bail are stuck in their for days for no good reason and treated like cattle.

BTW - I still jam to my old BDP, P.E., Ice T., and Slayer records.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: January 09, 2009, 09:57:18 AM »

I find it disgusting that many people condone beat downs cops give to "those people" while thiking it will never happen to them.

It happens to all types of people every day. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #439 on: January 09, 2009, 09:59:19 AM »
I find it disgusting that many people condone beat downs cops give to "those people" while thiking it will never happen to them.

It happens to all types of people every day. 

yes it does black white brown and asian...the LAPD dont discriminate..Well its really the sherrifs. in LA county.They beat up people in hawthorne everyday for sport

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: January 09, 2009, 10:01:48 AM »
yes it does black white brown and asian...the LAPD dont discriminate..Well its really the sherrifs. in LA county.They beat up people in hawthorne everyday for sport

When was the last time you ever had a cop come up to you say "How is your day going sir?"  or

"Is there anything I can help you with?" 

That is their job right?????

No.  We are all "civilians" like we live in some police or military state. 

How many walk the beat anymore????

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #441 on: January 09, 2009, 10:01:50 AM »
I grew up in a really small town, so we knew all the cops.  One year at the fair my older brother snatched one of their walkie-talkies and called "here piggy, piggy piggy" into it.  hahaha, they weren't amused. haha

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #442 on: January 09, 2009, 10:03:45 AM »
I grew up in a really small town, so we knew all the cops.  One year at the fair my older brother snatched one of their walkie-talkies and called "here piggy, piggy piggy" into it.  hahaha, they weren't amused. haha

hahaha thats funny

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #443 on: January 09, 2009, 10:07:12 AM »

hahaha thats funny

That brother was a pretty rough character, he's settled down now.  Ironically, my other brother was a cop in Florida and retired....hahaha

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #444 on: January 09, 2009, 10:09:02 AM »
That brother was a pretty rough character, he's settled down now.  Ironically, my other brother was a cop in Florida and retired....hahaha

damn. My god brother is a cop. and all the people on the block we grew up on were like "Damn malcolm whats up with your bro. Why did he become a cop. you didnt try to talk him out of it. man thats messed up"
They were talkin like he was a drug dealer or something. i thought that was funny

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: January 09, 2009, 10:12:17 AM »
damn. My god brother is a cop. and all the people on the block we grew up on were like "Damn malcolm whats up with your bro. Why did he become a cop. you didnt try to talk him out of it. man thats messed up"
They were talkin like he was a drug dealer or something. i thought that was funny

Krs-One knew the deal.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #446 on: January 09, 2009, 10:53:57 AM »
the scum didnt resist, but he sure terrorized the passengers on BART until the cops nailed his ass.  no great loss. 

Hey that's nice, your keyboard reaches all the way under your bed. Watch out for evil-doers. Bed wetter.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #447 on: January 09, 2009, 11:02:28 AM »
national police response time is 11 minutes, on average.

Soo...

how many crimes do you know of that last 11 minutes?  I could break in, rape a chick, kill her, and grab her purse and i'd probably be done in under eight. 

Seeing as most crimes happen much faster, it's safe to say the job of police is primarily to investigate, not stop, crimes.

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #448 on: January 09, 2009, 11:14:56 AM »
Middle class white kids whose parents make just enough to disqualify their kids from receiving any free money from the government yet obvioulsy make nowhere near enough to fund a college education  don't get shit.  They have to take out loans and most of those loans the fucking government won't even subsidize.  Meanwhile, Larell from Hotlanta whose mom is on welfare can get a free ride even if his grades are shit and barely makes it through high school.  Like I said the California government was giving hispanics, ILLEGALS I MIGHT ADD, In-state tuition to colleges here in California.  There are a shit ton of minority scholarships as well.  Just for the color of your skin. 
So your beef is with undeserving minority students who did not have to compete in the same application process as others.  I believe Indians and Asians rarely fall in that category.  Actually, the reverse happens, because they score so well in aptitude tests that they are treated the same as whites.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #449 on: January 09, 2009, 11:19:19 AM »
So your beef is with undeserving minority students who did not have to compete in the same application process as others.  I believe Indians and Asians rarely fall in that category.  Actually, the reverse happens, because they score so well in aptitude tests that they are treated the same as whites.
But he is wrong. im black from a middle class and i didnt get any gov assistance so he should shut the hell up about things he dosent know. He is speaking half truths. Like i said my parents used to make just enough to be called middle class and we didnt get any grants...i HAD to play football in undergrad. And for my Mcat prep i had to pay that out of pocket. And emory is out of pocket right now. but my sister is pretty successful so she covers it.