Author Topic: BART cop kills unarmed man - video of the actual murder  (Read 52795 times)

Hunter86

• Getbig III
Re: BART cop kills unarmed man - video of the actual murder
« Reply #375 on: January 08, 2009, 08:10:37 PM »
Yeah but the department needs to show that they investigated everyone there, including him; it's SOP.  He'll go down otherwise you will see Oakland in ruins.  

In CA I think manslaughter is a max of four years.  He'd be isolated if he goes to prison.

Love the avatar Cap nothin tastes better than a dip of Cope except for maybe freshly washed pussy

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #376 on: January 08, 2009, 08:11:21 PM »
"dkf" is the typical redneck, if it's black or brown people the cops are beating up on he's fine with it but if it's a rich white conservative he's against it, he said before he thinks a black guy with a "criminal record" life isn't worth as much as someone else. ::)
You seem to fit the bill of what you're accusing me of being.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #377 on: January 08, 2009, 08:12:33 PM »
I have more of a legitimate reason to hate cops than anyone else on here, of that I am 99% sure.

Many cops are true pieces of shit, especially those who work in suburban low crime areas.   There are also some that are man of extreme integrity.  generally, I think they run the spectrum like most other professions, however they probably attract slightly more of the power hungry cowards who want to walk around in their uniform and gun and be able to give people shit.  the main issue is that they can easily fuck up an innocent persons life through malice, much more than your average citizen because they have the power to do so.  that is why many in the country do not like them.  

they are a necessary evil in society.  as much as i hate gruops like the ACLU, they do keep the pressure on racist or power abusing cops.

As for this situation, I understand the anger among the poor areas.  They dont understand why this guy isnt in jail.  But he obviously did not kill the guy on purpose, what idiot what do that in front of 1000s of people (at least 100s) especially when all of those present were already watching and yelling at them.  he will go to jail after due process, or he should, and if he doesnt expect more outrage bordering on riots.  tahts understandable.  but i dont see how this fits into the hypothesis that the average citizens have no power at all.  this guy will be held accountable.

if this was nazi germany, as some no doubt highly educated poster compared the current american police state to, this situation would never happen as thugs like this would never dare resist the police.  they know they would get capped and that would be that.  any protestors would be violently suppressed...if anyone protested at all.  

Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #378 on: January 08, 2009, 08:13:49 PM »
I have more of a legitimate reason to hate cops than anyone else on here, of that I am 99% sure.

the old 'plunger up the ass' treatment?

Dude as soon as you let it out, the pain will stop.  We're all friends here.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #379 on: January 08, 2009, 08:20:30 PM »
hahaha

its been a long day and Im gonna watch the end of this game...

if this thread is still going tomorrow i will say what happened to me

long story short got charged with Felony Assault on a Police Officer,  min 6 month sentence if convicted, when i never touched the police officer.  obviously without what led up to it and the exact situation, not much of a story.
Valhalla awaits.

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #380 on: January 08, 2009, 08:23:51 PM »
Ok jackboot, go on youtube and look up Yonkers PD & Wayne Simoes. 

I'm sure you are perfectly fine with cops brutalizing people.
In those videos you referred to, it doesn't show the whole altercation, so it can be skewed to present the agenda of the video recorder.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #381 on: January 08, 2009, 08:24:19 PM »
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: January 08, 2009, 08:26:41 PM »
DAWG

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #383 on: January 08, 2009, 08:28:56 PM »
LOL I wasn't bitching about the anti-muslim threads.  I was bitching about how what happens in the middle east is none of our fucking business.  And that Americans have been brainwashed to believe Muslims are dangerous and most are terrorists.  As a middle class whiteboy you damn right I'm pissed about minorities getting all this special treatment at the university level.  Indians, asians, blacks, hispanics......fuck em they can make their way through school like everyone else.  This isn't the 1950's anymore.  They have as much or more opportunity in this country as anyone else. 
I don't believe Indians and Asians are getting special treatment at the university level.  Southeast Asians, perhaps, but that's it.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: January 08, 2009, 08:33:06 PM »
I don't believe Indians and Asians are getting special treatment at the university level.  Southeast Asians, perhaps, but that's it.

You bet your ass they do.  They get shit ton of government money to attend American universities.  Most univerisities HAVE to meet their quotas for government money every year.  You think all the whites and blacks are getting all the Pell grants and shit?  You're nutz!

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #385 on: January 08, 2009, 09:04:52 PM »
You bet your ass they do.  They get shit ton of government money to attend American universities.  Most univerisities HAVE to meet their quotas for government money every year.  You think all the whites and blacks are getting all the Pell grants and shit?  You're nutz!
If Blacks and Whites are getting it as well, then what's the problem?

They pay taxes to the government as well.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #386 on: January 08, 2009, 09:24:51 PM »

Many cops are true pieces of shit, especially those who work in suburban low crime areas.   There are also some that are man of extreme integrity.  generally, I think they run the spectrum like most other professions, however they probably attract slightly more of the power hungry cowards who want to walk around in their uniform and gun and be able to give people shit.  the main issue is that they can easily fuck up an innocent persons life through malice, much more than your average citizen because they have the power to do so.  that is why many in the country do not like them.  

they are a necessary evil in society.  as much as i hate gruops like the ACLU, they do keep the pressure on racist or power abusing cops.

As for this situation, I understand the anger among the poor areas.  They dont understand why this guy isnt in jail.  But he obviously did not kill the guy on purpose, what idiot what do that in front of 1000s of people (at least 100s) especially when all of those present were already watching and yelling at them.  he will go to jail after due process, or he should, and if he doesnt expect more outrage bordering on riots.  tahts understandable.  but i dont see how this fits into the hypothesis that the average citizens have no power at all.  this guy will be held accountable.

if this was nazi germany, as some no doubt highly educated poster compared the current american police state to, this situation would never happen as thugs like this would never dare resist the police.  they know they would get capped and that would be that.  any protestors would be violently suppressed...if anyone protested at all.  

If the cops fuck you over once, shame on them...If they fuck you over twice, shame on you...Everyone who doesn't give a rats ass about materialism, needs to take themselves out of the system...Including not even having a bank account...But becareful of militia's because every single on of them in the states and beyond are infultrated by the CIA...

YOu need to become your own silent militia and be ready for the next years to come...

1. Get yourself under the bodyweight of 210 pounds and be able to run 5 miles at a time

2. Get yourself some cold weather gear/back pack/sleeping bag that is rated for extreme cold weather...

3. Cut most ties...They will only slow you down

4. Forget about legal guns/ammo...Learn all about the rape choke...

5. Be ready to go deep under ground and when you get there, trust no one because chances are they to will be CIA...

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #387 on: January 08, 2009, 10:35:57 PM »
If the cops fuck you over once, shame on them...If they fuck you over twice, shame on you...Everyone who doesn't give a rats ass about materialism, needs to take themselves out of the system...Including not even having a bank account...But becareful of militia's because every single on of them in the states and beyond are infultrated by the CIA...

YOu need to become your own silent militia and be ready for the next years to come...

1. Get yourself under the bodyweight of 210 pounds and be able to run 5 miles at a time

2. Get yourself some cold weather gear/back pack/sleeping bag that is rated for extreme cold weather...

3. Cut most ties...They will only slow you down

4. Forget about legal guns/ammo...Learn all about the rape choke...

5. Be ready to go deep under ground and when you get there, trust no one because chances are they to will be CIA...

Ron is CIA.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #388 on: January 08, 2009, 10:37:35 PM »
Ron is CIA.

I would say no but he for sure is connected with them whether he knows it or not...But i'm guessing the latter... ;)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: January 08, 2009, 10:44:48 PM »
If Blacks and Whites are getting it as well, then what's the problem?

They pay taxes to the government as well.

Middle class white kids whose parents make just enough to disqualify their kids from receiving any free money from the government yet obvioulsy make nowhere near enough to fund a college education  don't get shit.  They have to take out loans and most of those loans the fucking government won't even subsidize.  Meanwhile, Larell from Hotlanta whose mom is on welfare can get a free ride even if his grades are shit and barely makes it through high school.  Like I said the California government was giving hispanics, ILLEGALS I MIGHT ADD, In-state tuition to colleges here in California.  There are a shit ton of minority scholarships as well.  Just for the color of your skin. 

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #390 on: January 09, 2009, 12:47:27 AM »
The people who witnessed it had no clue that they were going to see a man murdered right before their eyes.  But once they did, those who were recording the incident knew they had a civic responsibility to ensure that these horrific images were made available to the world. 

We watch because we don't want to believe something like this can actually happen in the greatest nation on earth.  When a young, unarmed citizen can be shot in the back by the very people sworn to PROTECT us, there's a serious problem here that must be addressed. 

very well put,i was thinking the exact same thing.thats a scary thought,your counting on protection from the police and instead you gotta worry about getting shot by them
R

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #391 on: January 09, 2009, 12:49:42 AM »
What does BART stand for?
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #392 on: January 09, 2009, 02:02:57 AM »
Mal's a med school student who has a world class model sister, redneck. ::)
Yet you have chucked plenty of racial abuse at him in the past "redneck"  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #393 on: January 09, 2009, 02:13:19 AM »
very well put,i was thinking the exact same thing.thats a scary thought,your counting on protection from the police and instead you gotta worry about getting shot by them
Only if you are doing somthing you are not meant to be doing.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: January 09, 2009, 03:14:36 AM »
What does BART stand for?

Bay Area Rapid Transit

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #395 on: January 09, 2009, 03:17:38 AM »
No doubt about it...

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: January 09, 2009, 04:56:40 AM »
Only if you are doing somthing you are not meant to be doing.

yea like leaving your house.
DAWG

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #397 on: January 09, 2009, 05:29:24 AM »
Middle class white kids whose parents make just enough to disqualify their kids from receiving any free money from the government yet obvioulsy make nowhere near enough to fund a college education  don't get shit.  They have to take out loans and most of those loans the fucking government won't even subsidize.  Meanwhile, Larell from Hotlanta whose mom is on welfare can get a free ride even if his grades are shit and barely makes it through high school.  Like I said the California government was giving hispanics, ILLEGALS I MIGHT ADD, In-state tuition to colleges here in California.  There are a shit ton of minority scholarships as well.  Just for the color of your skin. 

Damn right.  Lower middle class white kids get screwed royally in this country.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #398 on: January 09, 2009, 05:34:45 AM »

Well if these bullys with badges spent a little more actual time taking Gracie BJJ, Firearms safety classes, Japanese JJ, or other forms of self defense, they would not have to resort to this stuff.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #399 on: January 09, 2009, 05:48:50 AM »
Well if these bullys with badges spent a little more actual time taking Gracie BJJ, Firearms safety classes, Japanese JJ, or other forms of self defense, they would not have to resort to this stuff.

Jui Jitsu consistes of chokes and throws if I am not mistaken...most agencies do not allow you to choke people and beat them up.  I guarantee if a cop did a rear naked choke on you, you would sue.  Most use tazers because they are probably the least likely to incur a law suit.  If you'd rather be hit with a baton, let your local LE agency know to change their policy.
Squishy face retard