Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 1754 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: January 07, 2009, 07:11:15 PM »
thanks gh15

youre welcome,,but its true youre one of the fellas that actually learned a lot about the subjec,,you show a great knowledge of hands on practicality and the ability to learn fast ,,gh15 does thing you have future wether bodybuilder professional or no that i dont know because i never seen yoru respond to hormone but defenitely future in the industry as what you call guru and the such
keep at it,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

affy

Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 07:13:28 PM »
gh15 can you offer any insight to 240's question

Let's say you get a set of twins in the gym.  They're 18, with identical genes, nutrition, and work ethic.  You set them loose for 2 years.

Twin A is stuck in the freeweight section, where he can only use movements like Bench, military press, squat, deadlifts, rows, and dumbbell movements.  He can use no machines.

Twin B is limited only to machines and cables, but just like his bro, he can use unlimited weights with it.

In 2 years, which guy carries more muscle?

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 07:14:31 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 07:19:12 PM »
this was me before hormones

this is me in august after hormones  (i know im in a pool in this shot but i was fat)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 07:20:51 PM »
hahahhahahahahahahahahah aahhhhhhhahahahahahaahha hahahahahaahhaa

no doubt gayhomo15 is a gimmick :)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 07:52:34 PM »
Fuk man your Head looks like it's going to BURST.FFS ease up on the Drugs and Focus more on spending time in the Gym.Try 6mths power lifting then cut and do more Cardio and BB training,that will build a Good Foundation for Future. Drugs will just Blow you up and when you go off the Drugs Booooooooooooooooooooooo oooooom BABY back looking like a Child.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2009, 07:55:13 PM »
this was me before hormone
this is me in august after hormones  (i know im in a pool in this shot but i was fat)

You are one of those guys who looks better when we can't see your face ;D

Seriously, I think it's a shame you took to the juice so early. Still, the path we each choose in life is our own to make, I guess.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 07:57:11 PM »
Fuk man your Head looks like it's going to BURST.FFS ease up on the Drugs and Focus more on spending time in the Gym.Try 6mths power lifting then cut and do more Cardio and BB training,that will build a Good Foundation for Future. Drugs will just Blow you up and when you go off the Drugs Booooooooooooooooooooooo oooooom BABY back looking like a Child.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-\

gh15 approved!
very good advice,,always train when on hormones ,,,dont just take them for the sake of taking them,,train and you shall see results ,,,dont train and its all gone the starting 2-3 weeks from the moment you stop
build good foundation so you have new minimum and when off drugs you can always have a solid base so you dont shrink into nowhereless then use drugs to enhance everything

fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2009, 07:57:57 PM »
shut up lee i was fat its not all bloat dummy

i am in the gym 6 days a week busting my ass

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2009, 08:17:47 PM »
Puff baby Puff your Face is Fukin Bloated.Take a good long look at it.Try 7 Fukin days and then work up to twice a day Fukka. :-\

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2009, 09:02:10 PM »
shut up lee i was fat its not all bloat dummy

i am in the gym 6 days a week busting my ass

keep doing what ur doin bro, and dont ever and i mean EVER! give a fuck what any gimmick ( 95% of this board ) says to u.

keep pushing bro! ;D

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2009, 09:30:17 PM »
Clowns and Schmoes stick together around here I see. :-\

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2009, 10:14:31 PM »
Puff baby Puff your Face is Fukin Bloated.Take a good long look at it.Try 7 Fukin days and then work up to twice a day Fukka. :-\
i used to workout 7 days week. id love to workout twice a day everyday. however im smarter than that and i know the best way to gain muscle.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2009, 11:39:12 PM »
Did I mention Gain Muscle??? I said to get into Shape Fukka. :-\