Author Topic: White House Price Tag  (Read 880 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
White House Price Tag
« on: January 08, 2009, 03:59:14 AM »
Appraisers have it at $308 million bucks

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: White House Price Tag
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 11:35:12 AM »
Appraisers have it at $308 million bucks

Rip Off.  I have seen homes in Greenwich CT not far from where I am far better and bigger for a fraction of that price. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 11:35:53 AM »
Rip Off.  I have seen homes in Greenwich CT not far from where I am far better and bigger for a fraction of that price. 

a guy in georgia built an exact relipca of the white house from specs, only cost 9 million.

but hey, the white hosue probably has a pretty nifty security system!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 11:56:35 AM »
a guy in georgia built an exact relipca of the white house from specs, only cost 9 million.

but hey, the white hosue probably has a pretty nifty security system!

People in Greenwich CT live like you cant even begin to imagine. 

There is a neigborhood over there called Belle Haven that is unreal.  I have a Seadoo that i use in Long Island Sound and go over to Greenwich Harbor and some of the outlets and inlets and you cant believe how these people live.

There is also an area in Long Island called on the North Shore called Kings Point and one known as Oyster Bay on the shore where people live in homes and on estates bigger than the White House.

Its really gaudy and over the top if you ask me.     

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 12:03:33 PM »
People in Greenwich CT live like you cant even begin to imagine. 

There is a neigborhood over there called Belle Haven that is unreal.  I have a Seadoo that i use in Long Island Sound and go over to Greenwich Harbor and some of the outlets and inlets and you cant believe how these people live.

There is also an area in Long Island called on the North Shore called Kings Point and one known as Oyster Bay on the shore where people live in homes and on estates bigger than the White House.

Its really gaudy and over the top if you ask me.     

Bro I've seen some wealth like that would BLOW YOUR MIND out here in California.  Come to Newport Beach and Orange County.  It's fucking crazy!  The sad thing is MOST Americans have no clue just how wealthy their fellow Americans really are......all the while they toil endlessly in their mediocre middle class jobs.  Why do you think rich people are so damn elusive and live their lives in Gated Communities.  They know it's ridiculous to live like they do when most Americans are getting squeezed and swindled. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 12:05:34 PM »
Bro I've seen some wealth like that would BLOW YOUR MIND out here in California.  Come to Newport Beach and Orange County.  It's fucking crazy!  The sad thing is MOST Americans have no clue just how wealthy their fellow Americans really are......all the while they toil endlessly in their mediocre middle class jobs.  Why do you think rich people are so damn elusive and live their lives in Gated Communities.  They know it's ridiculous to live like they do when most Americans are getting squeezed and swindled. 

eh, we all die of the same cancer of the ass one day!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 12:11:17 PM »

These people live a lifestyle like you cant even fathom.  Massive mansions, bently's, mercedes, yachts, etc. 

All the women in Greenwich look like stepford wife drones walking down Greenwich Ave. with their little shopping bags all supported by some thief on Wall Street footing the bill.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 12:13:36 PM »

True..........but the lives some people live in this world is amazing compared to others.  Especially in our own backyard....the USA.  I mean shit.....it almost sucks being middle class.  It's like you're fucking stuck in this ongoing transition of preventing yourself from being poor yet constantly trying to one day "make it big".  Atleast in a society with only rich and poor you can accept your fate without hoping that someday it could change unrealistically so and you're not exposed to so much in your face wealth on a daily basis.  that whole ignorance is bliss mentality.  I mean how many people really believe there is any real upward mobility nowadays in the US?  I mean hell college is no guarantee.  The financial divide between the rich and the poor is growing bigger everday.  

I happen to enjoy my middle class existence.  I have job security, family, friends, and my dream of owning a farm and LAND and being truly self sufficient is going to come to fruition.  That's all I need to be happy.  All these fools clamoring day in and day out to become millionaires, drive BMW's, spend $250 on designer jeans......LOL.  Sad really.  There are still plenty of things that money can't buy.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 12:19:10 PM »
These thieves in Greenwich laugh at BMW's and $250 jeans.  This is a level of wealth like you have no idea.

When i was young I worked for a fence company and did fence installation in Greenwich at some of these homes and you simply cant fathom just how wealthy and just how living large these people are.

They live in homes that are like castles you see in magazines. 

Yet, most are miserable scum and dont even give a decent tip.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 12:27:58 PM »
These thieves in Greenwich laugh at BMW's and $250 jeans.  This is a level of wealth like you have no idea.

When i was young I worked for a fence company and did fence installation in Greenwich at some of these homes and you simply cant fathom just how wealthy and just how living large these people are.

They live in homes that are like castles you see in magazines. 

Yet, most are miserable scum and dont even give a decent tip.

Yeah I know there is a difference between a Bentley, Rolls and Maserati and a BMW.  I was just making a point.  Trust me I've seen real wealth.  There is an area out here in Orange County called Coto De Caza.  It's not the super elite of the wealthy and some might even consider it upper middle class.......but even the way some of those people live is crazy.  Like I said they are not even the super rich you are talking about.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 01:09:06 PM »
Location! Location! Location!  ;D

S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2009, 02:22:27 PM »
Yeah I know there is a difference between a Bentley, Rolls and Maserati and a BMW.  I was just making a point.  Trust me I've seen real wealth.  There is an area out here in Orange County called Coto De Caza.  It's not the super elite of the wealthy and some might even consider it upper middle class.......but even the way some of those people live is crazy.  Like I said they are not even the super rich you are talking about.

Greenwich CT is a level of money most people dont realize exists in this country. 

I was in a store a few years ago over there and woman walked in with an equestrian outfit on.  I thought I was going to vomit.

Post Road in Greenwich has ferrari dealers, lambo, Rolls, Bently, etc.  BMW and Mercedes are like poor people cars over there.   

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2009, 06:20:19 PM »

So do you live next to Vince MacMahon?