Author Topic: BILLY GUNS BANNED FROM MD  (Read 19853 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: BILLY GUNS BANNED FROM MD
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2009, 06:19:58 PM »
Still better than Beta Board characters, huh, Goatboy?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2009, 06:32:47 PM »
Look at Vince, drawing fire for the little queer.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2009, 08:22:38 PM »
There is an advantage to having some 'safety' fat. I can now float! In the old days I could lie motionless at the bottom of my swimming pool. Guess I am not as dense as I used to be.

Gotta love the way Goatboy lives vicariously through other people. Glad to see my photos are on his hard drive. Imagine the nerve one needs to post real photos on Getbig? Much easier to post photos of someone else. Most of the flotsam around here haven't got enough muscle or nerve to get up on stage in posing trunks.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2009, 08:38:15 PM »
Billy where's the posedown with Vince?!?! (i can't find it)

Billy looks like GARBAGE!!
I am a big baby

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2009, 08:39:32 PM »
is it really a ban if it becomes lifted after a couple of months?

Yes; a temporary ban.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2009, 08:47:55 PM »
Billy I hear you got banned because you weren't giving Steve the Ole' Billy-Ba-Rue as much as he wanted it...Is this true?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2009, 08:53:15 PM »
Billy, you made an antiMD thread a few months ago and proclaimed yourself a Getbigger For Life, but then you disappeared back over to MD again.  

You treat Getbig like a booty call, Billy.  You're only interested in us when you need us.  Why should we believe you this time around?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2009, 09:00:11 PM »
I have never liked the female models featured in muscle mags. To me that was a waste of space that could have been used to report on contests, etc. The mag owners included the 'hot' models to sell more mags to adolescent males. I don't care to see the female bodybuilders, either. I would make an exception for a few of them like Iris Kyle.

While we are on beefs about MD, I wish they would stop using those drawings and have more photos. Did I say reduce the damn ad space! Bodybuilders are not that stupid that they believe that rubbish about supplements or are they? I used to buy all the musclemags for about 40 years and now I seldom buy any at all. John Grimek would be very disappointed with the current MD.

Jesus Christ Vince it took you 40 years to realize that bodybuilding mags were garbage?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2009, 09:38:36 PM »
funny over 500 views in what 2 hours ???

And yet you talk about other people's post count :(

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2009, 10:38:06 PM »
Jesus Christ Vince it took you 40 years to realize that bodybuilding mags were garbage?

Well, think about it, if you are a bodybuilder where are the professional journals? Same goes for bodybuilding gyms. So the muscle magazines were all that we had. Nowadays they are overrun with crap supplement ads, strange looking musclemen and even stranger looking females. Gone are the good old days when you were healthy because you lifted weights. I couldn't defend bodybuilding today if I tried. Well, except for the fair dinkum naturals.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2009, 10:42:43 PM »
Well, think about it, if you are a bodybuilder where are the professional journals? Same goes for bodybuilding gyms. So the muscle magazines were all that we had. Nowadays they are overrun with crap supplement ads, strange looking musclemen and even stranger looking females. Gone are the good old days when you were healthy because you lifted weights. I couldn't defend bodybuilding today if I tried. Well, except for the fair dinkum naturals.

Any grabs we have seen from the Arnold Era mags were even worse with some of this crap.

and fuck training to be healthy

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2009, 10:45:57 PM »

I believe what you went through was a once in a lifetime event...Materialism/Capitalism now got in the way and over took it...It is what it is...But you sir have a lifetime of memories of what it was really about...And that is something to be cherished... ;)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2009, 11:17:36 PM »
vince  the ugly sean connery. ;D
A

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2009, 11:35:46 PM »
Great chest hair!!
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2009, 11:39:59 PM »
Great chest hair!!
not very good proportions between upper and lower

decent mass but not enough hardness his hair conditioning is a little off

needs to work on the presentation also

good stuff

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2009, 11:45:53 PM »
billy guns fuck off you schmoe prick.

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2009, 12:32:55 AM »
Well it took about half a day but I was banned from MD....

You have been banned for the following reason:
Numerous Personal Attacks on Steve Blechman

Date the ban will be lifted: April 8th, 2009, 02:00 PM

I was banned becasue everyone wants to see a womens section in MD BUT STEVE......He would rather pay Bill Comstock to take pics of Kamali's Glutes and various other Man-Asses than to allow a woman in MD

Next show look for steve during the women's part of the show...MIA

Then when the men get up I bet he is FRONT ROW staring at Victor/Kai/Wolf's Glutes :o

I was also banned yesterday, simply because I disagreed with his BS claims regarding very-low-carb diets. It was nothing personal, but that insecure punk cannot handle serious scientific debate.  ::) Steve, if you cant tolerate the heat, stay out of Finnish sauna.  Hope this helps  :P
Anssi Manninen, a former Senior Science Editor of Muscular Development

Date the ban will be lifted: Never  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2009, 03:27:35 AM »
I was also banned yesterday, simply because I disagreed with his BS claims regarding very-low-carb diets. It was nothing personal, but that insecure punk cannot handle serious scientific debate.  ::) Steve, if you cant tolerate the heat, stay out of Finnish sauna.  Hope this helps  :P
Anssi Manninen, a former Senior Science Editor of Muscular Development

Date the ban will be lifted: Never  ;D

Yes, all roads lead to Getbig.

Billy, you were welcomed into the Getbig Family the last time you arrived crying about how MD treated you.  After some initial good natured ribbing, Getbig opened it's heart to you.  And you stomped on it Billy. 

Our kindness and sympathy went unappreciated by you Billy.  You left us and crawled back once again to MD.  Why do you only come to Getbig when MD locks the door on you Billy?  When that door opens again, will you be sitting at it like a puppy hoping to be let in?

Fool us once, shame on you Billy.  Fool us twice, we won't get fooled again!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2009, 03:29:04 AM »
Yes, i just don't know if we can trust you Billy.

We opened our doors to you and you spat in our face.

We will not forget this, getbig never forgets.....
No doubt about it...

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2009, 03:43:45 AM »
When Blechman realizes he is about to get his boney ass spanked in a scientific debate (after all he has no scientific/medical background whatsoever so this is to be expected) he will even start to twist other persons words to support his prejudices. Here is an example that was already deleted from MD forums:

Blechman gramblings: "I called three of the research investigators, Jeff Volek, William Kraemer, and Cassandra Forsythe about the current status of the study you presented above. I have invited them to appear on the new MD Research Show with our host Robbie Durand [Stevie boy, dont hold your breath, as I already informed Jeff, William and Cassadra that you tried to downplay their valuable study simply because it didnt support your prejudices].

Cassandra Forsythe told me on the phone that the study you cite above was conducted over 2 years ago and has never been peer-viewed or published in a scientific journal - and it is still sitting on their desks!!

The study was not done with bodybuilders, but with fat overweight untrained subjects. This study has no relevance to bodybuilders or resistance trained athletes
."

Cassadra´s email to Manninen dude:
"Its not entirely true - he twisted some of my words. The results of the paper will pass peer review once one of us has a chance to write it."

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: January 09, 2009, 03:59:22 AM »
Another example (from Feb of 2008)

TO:
Steve Blechman
President & CEO
Advanced Research Press, Inc.
690 Route 25A, Suite 8, Setauket, NY 11733
USA

COPY: ----------

Re: An Article Entitled “Natures Best Isopure”.

Dear Mr. Steve Blechman,

It has come to our attention that Advanced Research Press, Inc. (referred hereafter to as “ARP”) has modified, without prior written permission from Anssi H. Manninen (referred hereafter to as “AM”), the content of the article entitled “Natures Best Isopure” (referred herafter to as “Article”), which was published in the April 2008 issue of the “Muscular Development” magazine (referred herefafter to as “MD”). The title of orginal version of the Article reads “Natures Best Isopure: Its Not Low-Lactose, its No Lactose!”. However, the modified version of the Article, published in MD, reads “Natures Best Isopure: Highest Quality Whey Protein Available..”

Therefore, we DEMAND that ARP acknowledges in MD that the above mentioned statement regarding the quality of the Isopure product was made by MD Editorial Staff without permission from AM, or we are forced to settle this matter via rigorous legal actions.

Yours sincerely,

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2009, 04:00:40 AM »
Yes, i just don't know if we can trust you Billy.

We opened our doors to you and you spat in our face.

We will not forget this, getbig never forgets.....

We are hard but not hard hearted Billy.  If you can give us an appropriate explanation, Getbig might take a kinder view of your past betrayals.

I'm saddened by your unfortunate situation Billy.  It's as if you have lost your home and become a 'ronin,' a wandering warrior, an outcast forced to live on the fringes scavaging for scraps like a 3 legged dog.

Despite your past behavior, I wouldn't wish your pitiable situation on any human being.  That is why I speak from the heart when I say: Throw yourself on the mercy of Getbig!  If you ask forgiveness, Getbig will forgive.  We want to love you Billy, but you have to do your part!

If you choose to remain silent on this issue Billy, the concrete of our opinion will set harder than granite.  You need to explain your actions!  Don't let all the doors be closed upon you Billy!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2009, 04:08:42 AM »
Billy was thrown out to the streets.....we gave him shelter.

Billy was disowned by the MD crew.....we accepted him for who he is, not who he was.

Billy was shown hospitality, love and compassion...........he repaid us with hate, resentment and bitterness.

His actions were inexcusable and downright rude......suffice to say, he is still very much the billy of old.

Hate and dishonour is what Billy does best. But no, Billy, no we can't put this to rest, for the simple fact that you, you are a pest.
No doubt about it...

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2009, 08:23:14 AM »
Does anyone else find it ironic that one of MD's train wreck jerry springeresque mental disorder lackeys is now on getbig bitching about how he is treated at MD, because MD banned him. Boo fucking hoo- Nobody cares. Next Derek Anthony will get banned by MD and post here bitching about it. 

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #124 on: January 09, 2009, 08:25:07 AM »
its funny that these MD dudes come here acting like we give two shits about them ..hahahaha
L