Author Topic: BILLY GUNS BANNED FROM MD  (Read 19855 times)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Re: BILLY GUNS BANNED FROM MD
« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2009, 08:26:40 AM »
Billy "im pissing blood guys, should I worry about this?" tiny guns

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2009, 09:14:36 AM »
I wasnt technically "banned "from MD but when I try to post something it wont let me.It says your posting is off limits.
This happened after some one from Muscletech was  bragging about there products on the MD board.
Then I called them on it, saying that Cell Tech costs about $4 a bottle to make, Nitro Tech is only a 70% Whey Protein Concentrate, and costs about $6a bottle to make.Then the guy from Muscletech  was bragging about how Halo, has 75 ingredients, so I said you can even blend 75 diffrent ingredients in a ribbon blender, and second of all why would you.?If you blend more then 15 ingredients at a time its looks like, and tastes like shit.To make a long strory short after that my posting privledges have been taken away from me
 ???.

Stavios

« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2009, 09:24:08 AM »
Classic thread.

please, continue the war guys.
Maybe Blechman will dare to post on Getbig to defend his point, but I highly doubt it

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2009, 09:44:54 AM »
Classic thread.

please, continue the war guys.
Maybe Blechman will dare to post on Getbig to defend his point, but I highly doubt it

Maybe he'd get some respect if he finally stepped up.  Some pretty serious allegations in this thread. 

A real man would speak on this.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #129 on: January 09, 2009, 09:47:11 AM »
Maybe he'd get some respect if he finally stepped up.  Some pretty serious allegations in this thread. 

thats not necessarily true. a self assured man with a bit of wisdom would most of the time would just ignore "haters".

Stavios

« Reply #130 on: January 09, 2009, 09:48:06 AM »

Yes !

STEVE BLEACHMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GETBIG IS CALLING YOU OUT !

Speak on Billy Guns  8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #131 on: January 09, 2009, 09:52:18 AM »
I was also banned yesterday, simply because I disagreed with his BS claims regarding very-low-carb diets. It was nothing personal, but that insecure punk cannot handle serious scientific debate.  ::) Steve, if you cant tolerate the heat, stay out of Finnish sauna.  Hope this helps  :P
Anssi Manninen, a former Senior Science Editor of Muscular Development

Date the ban will be lifted: Never  ;D

You're kidding, are you saying that all three of us were banned because of this stupid ketogenic diet debate

A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #132 on: January 09, 2009, 09:54:09 AM »
I was also banned yesterday, simply because I disagreed with his BS claims regarding very-low-carb diets. It was nothing personal, but that insecure punk cannot handle serious scientific debate.  ::) Steve, if you cant tolerate the heat, stay out of Finnish sauna.  Hope this helps  :P
Anssi Manninen, a former Senior Science Editor of Muscular Development

Date the ban will be lifted: Never  ;D
you are banned? i thought you wrote for their magazine? how can they ban you?

Stavios

« Reply #133 on: January 09, 2009, 09:55:14 AM »
I think they fired him too  :o

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #134 on: January 09, 2009, 09:56:45 AM »
Yes !

STEVE BLEACHMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GETBIG IS CALLING YOU OUT !

Speak on Billy Guns  8)

It would be pretty hard knowing that everyone in your industry laughed at you behind your back and had absolutely no respect for you.

Just participating in a discussion here would get everyone saying, "Damn, Steve's got some balls after all!"  He'd be crazy not to make the most of this opportunity.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #135 on: January 09, 2009, 10:06:50 AM »
Muscle Mob's get it from me

A

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: January 09, 2009, 10:15:32 AM »

Welcome to the club, Billy
  is billy starting to date guys too.
b

AVBG

« Reply #137 on: January 09, 2009, 10:32:53 AM »

Mannien Dude hasn't worked for the company in about six months.. From what I have heard (correct me if I am wrong) he had a falling out with Romano and was pushed into leaving. Since then (read Mannien's posts) he has been pissed with Romano and Romano would like any opportunity to get rid of him totally out of the MD circle.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #138 on: January 09, 2009, 10:34:43 AM »
Mannien Dude hasn't worked for the company in about six months.. From what I have heard (correct me if I am wrong) he had a falling out with Romano and was pushed into leaving. Since then (read Mannien's posts) he has been pissed with Romano and Romano would like any opportunity to get rid of him totally out of the MD circle.
Hahahaha poor eggy. This is what you get for insulting muscletech products and being smarmy. What ever happened to your adonis challenge that you backed out of? Do you remember the good old days when MD just started their forums and you were bragging about your fat stink boy stretch marks coming back?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #139 on: January 09, 2009, 10:36:13 AM »
I ask you getbig members, is this the man you would want to receive your training advice from?  ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #140 on: January 09, 2009, 10:39:27 AM »
Tell me Assy or however you spell your stupid name, did Romano wring your little neck and crack your egghead?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #141 on: January 09, 2009, 10:41:27 AM »

After looking at these pictures i can understand why you backed out of the adonis challenge. You stood no chance. How are those stretch marks coming btw? Usually people brag about muscle gains instead of stretch marks but you might get there some day.

AVBG

« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2009, 10:44:50 AM »
I ask you getbig members, is this the man you would want to receive your training advice from?  ;D

At least Anssi is qualified to speak about the nutrition..Without naming anyone, there's others who post here without the education, experience nor credibility who spout of their theories dangerously.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #143 on: January 09, 2009, 10:45:29 AM »
At least Anssi is qualified to speak about the nutrition..Without naming anyone, there's others who post here without the education, experience nor credibility who spout of their theories dangerously.
YEAH those guys shoudl shut up !  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #144 on: January 09, 2009, 01:47:03 PM »

Yes please.
Z

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: January 09, 2009, 01:48:19 PM »
I'm correcting you because you're wrong. I've had no interaction with Anssi at MD at all.  We did not have a falling out.  I had no part in "pushing him" into leaving, and if he's pissed at me this is the first I've heard of it and it is misdirected.

I know it's difficult for you guys, but try to get your facts straight before you go off sounding like you're informed. It must suck to be such a star in this cesspool and have to get owned by me.

Are you calling Ron's business a cesspool?

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: January 09, 2009, 02:08:28 PM »
Well it took about half a day but I was banned from MD....

You have been banned for the following reason:
Numerous Personal Attacks on Steve Blechman

Date the ban will be lifted: April 8th, 2009, 02:00 PM

I was banned becasue everyone wants to see a womens section in MD BUT STEVE......He would rather pay Bill Comstock to take pics of Kamali's Glutes and various other Man-Asses than to allow a woman in MD

Next show look for steve during the women's part of the show...MIA

Then when the men get up I bet he is FRONT ROW staring at Victor/Kai/Wolf's Glutes :o
  there taking out the trash now we get the bullshit
b

Stavios

« Reply #147 on: January 09, 2009, 02:22:35 PM »

Are you calling me out, AVBG ?!  >:(

;D

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: January 09, 2009, 02:25:25 PM »
Are you calling Ron's business a cesspool?

Did Romano really delete his reply from this thread? I saw it here and now it's gone. :D

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: January 09, 2009, 02:25:41 PM »
It's the Fukin internet FFS :-\hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.Who Fukin cares.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm