Author Topic: BILLY GUNS BANNED FROM MD  (Read 19698 times)

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
Re: BILLY GUNS BANNED FROM MD
« Reply #200 on: January 10, 2009, 09:50:45 AM »
nonsense, we both know you refused to accept the proof of the 30 or so metabolic ward studies anthony spoke of, instead you were only willing to discuss the bias and poorly constructed studies that backed your keto diet agenda - that were exposed as being poorly run etc by anthony.

tell me, whats your excuse on how lyle mcdonald also owned you ?

List those 30 or so metabolic ward studies proving that "a calorie is a calorie" no matter what the study subjects ate and I will provide my counter-arguments...but not today.. have to take care of some business matters.. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #201 on: January 10, 2009, 09:59:13 AM »
List those 30 or so metabolic ward studies proving that "a calorie is a calorie" no matter what the study subjects ate and I will provide my counter-arguments...but not today.. have to take care of some business matters.. 

why don't you buy a copy of the legendary ebook fat loss bible from www.fatlossbible.net and read them yourself ?

i don't see how you can still try to defend your views, why not send anthony an email stating your arguments like Dr Michael Eades did  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #202 on: January 10, 2009, 10:14:26 AM »
why don't you buy a copy of the legendary ebook fat loss bible from www.fatlossbible.net and read them yourself ?

i don't see how you can still try to defend your views, why not send anthony an email stating your arguments like Dr Michael Eades did  ::)

Email it to me (anssi.manninen@gmail.com) and I will check them. I think I have read some parts of his e-book and it seems to me he have misinterpreted some of the studies.

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: January 10, 2009, 10:30:37 AM »
Email it to me (anssi.manninen@gmail.com) and I will check them. I think I have read some parts of his e-book and it seems to me he have misinterpreted some of the studies.

Anssi, it doesn't matter that you are right, it's pointless arguing with the panda.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: January 10, 2009, 10:40:53 AM »
The safety lock of the squat machine wasnt compelely locked but I noticed it like 0.1 sec too late so teh rack with 220 kgs of iron dropped on my leg.. I had no enough time to step back.. >:( The problem with that particular brand of squat machine is that you cannot see if the lock is OK with your own eyes.. A guy standing on the other side of the rack yelled" "Its NOT LOCKED!!!".. and then.. OUTCH!

it's funny how people who look like shit always have some excuses. Pathetic.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #205 on: January 10, 2009, 10:41:50 AM »
You were banned too? WTF?! Blechman finally lost it.. he was getting his boney behind spanked so badly in that MD keto diet debate..poor insecure man.  ::)

Yep, I was explaining my opinion that carbohydrates are needed in a diet as its the preferred source of energy your body needs.  Minute I said that, Romano started yelling at me, I responded in my usual style and he banned me until March.

I didn't think it was fair since Romano started trash talking me first but I only advertise in MD, I could care less about its discussion forums.  

I also did notice that they referred to Isopure as a high quality whey protein powder which I would find  pretty insulting considering that Isopure is nothing but pure protein.  It mixes clear in a glass which pretty much settles it.  Only a true protein isolate would mix clear
A

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: January 10, 2009, 10:57:39 AM »

Yep, I was explaining my opinion that carbohydrates are needed in a diet as its the preferred source of energy your body needs.  Minute I said that, Romano started yelling at me, I responded in my usual style and he banned me until March.

I didn't think it was fair since Romano started trash talking me first but I only advertise in MD, I could care less about its discussion forums.  

I also did notice that they referred to Isopure as a high quality whey protein powder which I would find  pretty insulting considering that Isopure is nothing but pure protein.  It mixes clear in a glass which pretty much settles it.  Only a true protein isolate would mix clear

I dont think Romano banned you. 

PS. "I responded in my usual style".. ouh.. that easily explains your ban. ;D Later punks.. unlike you, I have some work to do..  ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #207 on: January 10, 2009, 11:55:15 AM »

why would i email you a copy of an ebook i have bought?

you seem to have mistaken me for a standard mindless getbigger like kwri298

Anssi, it doesn't matter that you are right, it's pointless arguing with the panda.

shut your mouth twink, and know your place.

If you had any sense you would keep quiet and avoid revealing how stupid you are.

anyone wishing to read how mannien got destroyed by anthony colpo - one of the greatest minds in our field today (and learn why a calorie is a calorie) please read :

http://www.lowcarbmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1589

and lyle mcdonald another great mind destroys him here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=49935.0
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: January 10, 2009, 01:15:32 PM »

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #209 on: January 10, 2009, 01:16:22 PM »
If you had to Morph into someone else would you rather be DA or Billy Guns?
S

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #210 on: January 10, 2009, 01:55:27 PM »
Actually thats a computer pic.. a white coat pic was urgently needed for business purposes. My head is too big in that pic  :)

You're still pretty god damn ugly. 
A

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #211 on: January 10, 2009, 01:59:28 PM »

pot kettle black ::)
Thunderdome approved

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: January 10, 2009, 02:24:55 PM »

BOOOOOM!!!

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #213 on: January 10, 2009, 02:32:55 PM »

“Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. 2For with the judgment you make you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. 3Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #214 on: January 10, 2009, 02:35:59 PM »
...but not today.. have to take care of some business matters.. 

In Dubai, India?  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Billy Guns

« Reply #215 on: January 12, 2009, 07:28:07 AM »
wow when I signed off friday this was like 3 pages....now its 9.....Good Morning to all ;D

Billy Guns

« Reply #216 on: January 12, 2009, 07:31:16 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Blechman

Steve Blechman is a businessman and magazine publisher. He was formerly a competitive bodybuilder , and one time Executive Vice President of Twinlab.[1] Blechman is currently the CEO, President,[2] and sole owner,[2] of Advanced Research Press, Inc. (ARP). ARP owns the bodybuilding magazine Muscular Development, and the fitness magazines Fitness Rx For Women, and Fitness Rx For Men. Under Blechman's guidance Twinlab acquired ARP in the 1980s. In 2001 Twinlab sold ARP to Blechman who then resigned from Twinlab.[1]

Blechman is the son of Jean and David Blechman. David Blechman started the supplement company Twinlab out of his garage in the 1960s and the company soon became successful and expanded. The company which, was named for his two sets of twin sons, was later run by his children among them Steve.[3] Steve worked for the company for 25 years before resigning when he bought ARP.[4]

Blechman's company ARP recently launched Fitness Rx,[5][6] which publishes the magazines Fitness Rx For Women and Fitness Rx For Men. His wife Elyse Blechman has worked as executive vice president of ARP since its purchase,[5] and oversees much of the daily operations of Fitness Rx For Women.

Blechman has recently run Muscular Development in a somewhat controversial fashion,[2][7] changing the format of the magazine frequently in recent years,[2] and sparking a war of words with the operators of competitor magazine FLEX.[7]

Belchman's favorite meal is dill pickles on white bread dipped in melted stilton cheese.

Billy Guns

« Reply #217 on: January 12, 2009, 07:34:42 AM »
Jorge Betancourt to Steve Blechman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message to Steve Blechman

Steve, you’re like a midget prima donna transvestite.

Anyway, the reason why I’m coming here to MUSCLE MAYHEM and posting this is because I want the people in this industry to see what a prick you are with some of your so called bodybuilding friends or paying clients.

I think the reason why I’m so mad is because you stood right in front of my booth at the Europa Show and you didn’t even acknowledge my presence. Remember, I’m not just a bodybuilder but I’m also a paying client. Then I emailed and called you on numerous times and you never returned any of my calls. Then when I finally get to speak with you after 5 months you tell me you will shoot me but only if I win.

Kid, I’ve been here in LA since Sunday with a busy schedule from Monday-Friday. I shot for Muscle & Fitness, Reps, Muscle Mag, Planet Muscle, IFM and a few other magazines. All these shoots where set up 3 months in advance win or lose. Shit, I haven’t won a show in over 17 years and all the mags are still willing to shoot for me. Unbelievably I pay you guys $3000.00 dollars a months for advertising with no plugs, supporting articles or complimentary ads. All the other mags are giving me free plugs and even IronMan put me on their cover without ever having to spend a dime. Who do you think my money is going to next time?

Kid, I’ve been involved in the sport since I was 13 years old, been bodybuilder of the year four times in a row. I’ve hosted ESPN American Muscle Magazine on TV and even had my own monthly segment all before I was twenty. I also won the Teen USA at 17, Teen Nationals at 18 and the Southern States overall open class at 19 and every other show I entered and never lost a damn show till now. Shit, I beat Mike Francois who went on to win the Arnold but got 4th on his class.

Kid, I’ve been involved in Bodybuilding 22 years much longer than you have. Trust me! You’re the “New Kid on the Block”

I'm canceling our remaining contract and will spend my money where they treat me better.

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #218 on: January 12, 2009, 08:22:24 AM »
Seems like Blechman really is a prick. Verry childish to for him to ban people on a subject who have a differant opinion.

Billy Guns

« Reply #219 on: January 12, 2009, 08:31:48 AM »
Seems like Blechman really is a prick. Verry childish to for him to ban people on a subject who have a differant opinion.

I have heard from many people ever since I used to work with Dave at MD that Steve walks around like everyone should bow to him to get his acknoledgement....I have seen him do this to many people....Unlike Steve...Dave takes so much time out of his life to answer as many questions as he can and sign as many autographs as he can....Even Elite Superstar Triple H has given more to the fans when he was at the MD booth by signing autographs for free and shaking hands.....all while Steve tells guys if you win I will have Per Bernal shoot you...but if they take second he will ignor you like the plague.....then when you finally do win he will kiss your ass for the first chance to shoot you like you are so great now but worth shit to him before....Mark my words if it wasnt for Dave putting his life into growing MD to be what it has become all it would be today is a schome fest for the queens

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #220 on: January 12, 2009, 10:00:57 AM »
I have heard from many people ever since I used to work with Dave at MD that Steve walks around like everyone should bow to him to get his acknoledgement....I have seen him do this to many people....Unlike Steve...Dave takes so much time out of his life to answer as many questions as he can and sign as many autographs as he can....Even Elite Superstar Triple H has given more to the fans when he was at the MD booth by signing autographs for free and shaking hands.....all while Steve tells guys if you win I will have Per Bernal shoot you...but if they take second he will ignor you like the plague.....then when you finally do win he will kiss your ass for the first chance to shoot you like you are so great now but worth shit to him before....Mark my words if it wasnt for Dave putting his life into growing MD to be what it has become all it would be today is a schome fest for the queens

it not already?  lol

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #221 on: January 12, 2009, 10:19:46 AM »

Great inside view Billy.So you are reliefed that you are no longer with the MD company? I heard Dave multiple times saying that you were als putting a lot of time and effort in the MD site. Picture editting etc. So you can surtenly relate with Dave on the "putting the effort in" part.

Billy Guns

« Reply #222 on: January 12, 2009, 10:34:34 AM »
Great inside view Billy.So you are reliefed that you are no longer with the MD company? I heard Dave multiple times saying that you were als putting a lot of time and effort in the MD site. Picture editting etc. So you can surtenly relate with Dave on the "putting the effort in" part.

Let me make it clear that from DAY ONE when Dave not Steve called me and asked if I was interested in working with HIM at the shows for MD. I said yes and for the simple reason that I was always looking for a way to show Dave I truly appreciated his help since we became friends and this was my chance to finally give back to a man that gives so much....I didn't do it for the money that is for damn sure but more for the fact that I was able to repay Dave for all his help as a friend. DAVE and I worked hours that by law would probably be considered unconstitutional but we both have a strong work ethic. We would work close to 72 hours straight covering the shows ans if we slept 2 to 3 hours a night that was like winning the lottery for us.Many of nights after the finals on Saturdays we would work on all the material until 2 or 3 am and not sleep and rush to catch the 6 am flight home and then finally by sunday night we could start to get some sleep but from Thursday til Sunday it was NO SLEEP

Stavios

« Reply #223 on: January 12, 2009, 10:36:23 AM »
Billy, Dave must be pissed that you start shit with Blechman

Billy Guns

« Reply #224 on: January 12, 2009, 10:42:31 AM »
Billy, Dave must be pissed that you start shit with Blechman

I am my own person....my actions reflect nothing toward Dave in the comments I have made....I told Dave I was sorry if he caught heat from this but also that it is so wrong that Steve attacks Dave and then others who use the Ketogenic method to diet....Dave makes his living off his diet and for steve to try to belittle or undermind Dave's experience as a co-worker is just wrong on any level.

Steve could have went the route like many others to explain why he feels a carb diet is great but instead he tries desperatley to find evey angle to attack a keto diet in indirectly in his own way attacking Dave and its wrong. Dave has been a friend for awhile now and he dosent need someone who gathers info based on average overweight joe and compare it to a bodybuilder and say that it wont work or it will kill you  ???