Author Topic: what is your opinions on washing sheets  (Read 14964 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: what is your opinions on washing sheets
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2012, 12:31:04 PM »
Obsessive? I don't think so. I live in Florida, it's hot here year round. A shower upon waking and a shower once home from work is quite normal. I know that ones skin is the largest organ on the body. Do you shit twice a week? I hope not, but if you shit daily don't you think its a good idea to shower for that reason alone. TP only does so much. Don't you workout? You're telling me that you get into bed at night after working out and not showering. That is nasty.

I live in Oregon. It's not that hot here. If you count rain showers, I shower really often. LOL. I shit often, never less than once a day. I use sanitizing wet wipes which are very effective. Of course when I workout I shower more often. Lately, I haven't been hitting the gym (call it a vacation). Sweat isn't dirty or nasty in my opinion. The reason some folks smell bad isn't because they sweat it is from bacteria on their skin and the toxins in their body. Just so you know, I am retired, and live a leisurely life these days. When I worked, I showered more often; daily at least. If I lived in Florida, it would be on or near the beach. I would bathe in the ocean like I did when I was a kid.