Author Topic: Whos suffers from BIGOREXIA ?  (Read 10048 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Whos suffers from BIGOREXIA ?
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2009, 10:31:10 AM »
All the best bodybuilders suffer from reverse anorexia - that's why they keep getting bigger and better. They're never satisfied.

Having said that though - there's probably some guys who have it who have it so bad that they're too inscure to step up onstage and will never compete in their lives.
that monstrous guy from south africa rings a bell.

anyway, how do you know if you have "bigorrexia" ?   if you say you have it, then that means you think you aree big (but yet you say that you dont think you are big).  know wha i mean ?

the guys who asay " i have bigorexia"  are mostly tiny guys who want to convince themselves they are really big, and that their eyes are lying to thyem in the mirror.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2009, 10:44:29 AM »
that monstrous guy from south africa rings a bell.

What guy is that?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 10:55:54 AM »
What I suffer from is a lack of muscle. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2009, 04:57:55 PM »
So Im still small eh Flagadabitch ? Compared to who ?  I find you funny.  Im out to hit up some food with my gf at a local Italian restaurant but thanks for being so concerned with my size I find it very comforting you douche....

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2009, 05:01:57 PM »
his myspace

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=189523064&albumID=248014&imageID=4684793

scroll through the pics

Um how does he maintain that lifestyle, check out his house, cars, is he super g4p star or drug dealer?

jt
TEAM Nasser

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2009, 05:15:05 PM »
Um how does he maintain that lifestyle, check out his house, cars, is he super g4p star or drug dealer?

jt
his house his cars?  his sugar daddy's into real estate?

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2009, 06:39:54 PM »
No one taught you how to wear a tie properly? I would feel like a fucking tool with your tie a few inches above your belt line.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2009, 09:24:50 PM »
Never seen or heard of this guy. What was his name?

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2009, 09:34:30 PM »
had it pretty badly, even avoided mirrors, also obsessed with the scale.
I do the same thing sometimes, i dont have "BIGOREXIA", but have BDD, Body dismorphic disorder. So im pretty much the opposite, i think im too skinny. I feel like im stuck in a 10yr old boys body. If im taking a shower or just using the bathroom, if i dont wanna look at myself in the mirrors ill sit there in the dark while taking a shower or taking a piss. Not fun.

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2009, 02:30:52 AM »
I think it is real. There are times where I don't feel im at my biggest, whether it be taking a week or two off from the gym or missing a few meals. I think most guys who are dedicated to the gym and eating every 3 hours feel this way when something is out of whack. It is funny but also sad, If say one night after i drank a lot and ate nothing i will usually wear a sweatshirt or something bulky out the following day because i feel my body has lost size.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2009, 10:25:48 AM »
No one taught you how to wear a tie properly? I would feel like a fucking tool with your tie a few inches above your belt line.

i never knew there were rules how to wear a tie