Author Topic: attn bob chick-i see on wikipedia u have problems with palumbo...whats the deal?  (Read 1192 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Palumbo

Dave Palumbo (born David Christopher Palumbo February 17, 1968 in Manhattan, U.S.) is an American bodybuilder. He lived in Queens until he was 4 years old at which time his family moved to East Meadow, New York. He grew up in the suburban town of East Meadow in Nassau County. He competed in his first Bodybuilding competition in 1990, an NPC natural competition in New York City where he placed 6th place weighing in at 168lbs. He continues to compete with his highest placing being that of 2nd place in 2003 in the 'Super Heavyweight' class at the NPC USA competition in Las Vegas, Nevada. He weighed 262lbs.

Dave is currently the editor-in-chief of MuscularDevelopment.com and owner of SPECIES NUTRITION

Dave is no longer competing and is now focused living a healthy lifestyle, helping his clients and working for Muscular Development.

Dave is the creator of the Palumbo diet, which emphasizes High fats,low carbohydrates, and high protein.

It is well known that Dave Palumbo and fellow bodybuilder Bob Cicherillo have an ongoing rivalry, and have had several heated confrontations in the past. Some say the reason for this is Bob Cicherillo being known as the public face of bodybuilding because of his congenial demeanor and Dave Palumbo disputes this title given to Bob, as he feels he himself is bodybuilding's public face.

w

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
I never heard this shit

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
EAST COAST WEST COAST

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Chick says Scram Genius. :-\Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Chick says Scram Genius. :-\Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
are u lee priest?!
w

Quo

• Getbig II
  • "Yes I work out...thanks for asking"
Anyone can "edit" on Wikipedia.  Probably some jealous twink loser trying to stir some shit up....

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
EAST COAST WEST COAST
SET-TRIPPING
BIGGIE-TUPAC
U

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Which one was in Prison???Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm :-\

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Someone, please look at  me!
Kindergarden shit.
Most are all show no go!

wnybodybuildingfan

• Getbig II
It is well known that Dave Palumbo and fellow bodybuilder Bob Cicherillo have an ongoing rivalry, and have had several heated confrontations in the past. Some say the reason for this is Bob Cicherillo being known as the public face of bodybuilding because of his congenial demeanor and Dave Palumbo disputes this title given to Bob, as he feels he himself is bodybuilding's public face.

In addition, Bob's 2006 Master's "win" was clearly a gift from a grateful federation for services rendered.

Fun Factoid: Dave is the only bodybuilder to have an actual disease named after him. see: Palumboism (or Google it).

Also someone edited Dave's height on the page!
Height: 4'9"

Obviously one of the getbigger's has put their mark on that site!  Another way to stir Chick up I am sure.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
cap his ass fool. rep getbig yo.
A