Author Topic: Altercation At The Gym.  (Read 50060 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Altercation At The Gym.
« Reply #150 on: January 11, 2009, 12:20:28 AM »
hahaha you're a filthy liar

you never once told me to meet you at this gym, show me this post

It was a PM message I sent you in late 2006. But of course you will claim that you never received it.

you always said that I should mail you the plane tickets, even though you were the one that wanted to fight me, i just thought of you as my getbig punching bag

Not only are you my punching bag, as my comebacks are much wittier and more cruel than yours, but you are also all of Getbig's punching bag. After all, you have the unique distinction of having threads started about you to discuss how gay you are and how sick your infatuation with Levrone is. ;D You are a big ass phaggot, dude. True story.

give me your name and address right now, chicken shit :-* :-*

No problemo. I moved to Brazil and will be living here until next year because my girlfriend is Brazilian. Anyways, I bought an apartment here in the following address:

Povina Cavacanti St, Nb83, Ap 1102, São Conrado, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

ZIP 22631-350

I will be waiting for the ticket. But please trully send it. I am looking forward to beating the shit out of you. I need first class because I don't fit on the seats at coach.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #151 on: January 11, 2009, 12:21:51 AM »
Weren't you exposed as being a pole smoker?

LOL...dude.  I just saw a good post by you in another thread.  too funny.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #152 on: January 11, 2009, 12:22:45 AM »
LOL...dude.  I just saw a good post by you in another thread.  too funny.

lol, i must have split personality disorder..... ;D
No doubt about it...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #153 on: January 11, 2009, 12:24:03 AM »
Weren't you exposed as being a pole smoker?

No. Blutroll exposed himself as a phaggot who trolls the web for gay sex at gay dating sites.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #154 on: January 11, 2009, 12:24:40 AM »
  No. Blutroll exposed himself as a phaggot who trolls the web for gay sex at gay dating sites.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You want me to suck your muscle?..... :-\
No doubt about it...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #155 on: January 11, 2009, 12:27:09 AM »
You want me to suck your muscle?..... :-\

Why are you telling me what on your mind? I don't swing that way, dude. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #156 on: January 11, 2009, 12:27:53 AM »
  Why are you telling me what on your mind? I don't swing that way, dude.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Why do you keep asking me then?

I don't swing that way, dude.
No doubt about it...

Alex23

« Reply #157 on: January 11, 2009, 12:28:22 AM »
  Why are you telling me what on your mind? I don't swing that way, dude. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

shut your mouth gay jester. Your stories are laughable.

King Getbig has spoken.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #158 on: January 11, 2009, 12:34:47 AM »
shut your mouth gay jester. Your stories are laughable.

King Getbig has spoken.

If you are king Getbig, then I am Getbig God. How can a puny loser who has an inferior IQ, strengh, beauty and wealth than me, like yourself, have the audacity to direct your word at me ??? At least the phaggots Blutroll, Earl, Chaos and such entertain me,but you are the bottom of the barrel in terms of stupid and frankly your insult of "gay jester" is an even more pathetic attempt at challenging my titanic heterosexuality than Blutroll's, so you must refrain from typing right now otherwise you will get owned by me even more brutally than Blutroll was.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #159 on: January 11, 2009, 12:36:14 AM »
  If you are king Getbig, then I am Getbig God. How can a puny loser who has an inferior IQ, strengh, beauty and wealth than me, like yourself, have the audacity to direct your word at me ??? At least the phaggots Blutroll, Earl, Chaos and such entertain me,but you are the bottom of the barrel in terms of stupid and frankly your insult of "gay jester" is an even more pathetic attempt at challenging my titanic heterosexuality than Blutroll's, so you must refrain from typing right now otherwise you will get owned by me even more brutally than Blutroll was.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

homo meltdown..... :o
No doubt about it...

Alex23

« Reply #160 on: January 11, 2009, 12:46:43 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

too much typi, me not readi...

let's see some pics...

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: January 11, 2009, 12:52:22 AM »
so who is suckmymuscle a gimmick of?  No one can humanly be this delusional

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: January 11, 2009, 12:53:05 AM »
Sucking on muscle is serious business.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #163 on: January 11, 2009, 12:56:02 AM »
Sucking on muscle is serious business.

Are you saying that if sucking "muscle" was a sport.....suckmymuscle would be the undisputed world champion?
No doubt about it...

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: January 11, 2009, 12:58:50 AM »
Are you saying that if sucking "muscle" was a sport.....suckmymuscle would be the undisputed world champion?

He takes the "sport" to a whole new level.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #165 on: January 11, 2009, 04:42:43 AM »
Someone pick on me. I'm an Internet tough guy too!  ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #166 on: January 11, 2009, 04:47:30 AM »
Someone pick on me. I'm an Internet tough guy too!  ::)

post that fvcking ronnie coleman cycle like you promised or i'll hunt you down and break your dogs spine with my bare hands   >:(
175lbs by 31st July

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #167 on: January 11, 2009, 05:20:03 AM »
  Ha ha ha...so I was working pecs today and this short, fat bastard who calls himself a powerlifter was monopolizing the one olympic bar the gym had to do squats - squatting 500 lbs for quarter reps with two spotters. He was doing like 5 sets resting 5 minutes between each, and there were several people waiting in line not only to do squats, but also to use the one olympic bar he was monopolizing. So I asked him how many sets he had to go, and he said 3. I asked him if we could share the bar, and he answered:

"No way, dude. You are gonna wait in line like everyone else."

So I looked at him taken aback by his cocky assholish reply and said:

"The thing is, you don't own the bar nor the squat racket, and you have been using both for 15 minutes. There are other people who also pay membership at this gym, and they shouldn't need to wait especially since you are taking 5 minute breaks beween sets."

So the fat queer gets in a tizy and says to me out loud, almost yelling:

"I don't give a shit. I got the bar first so it's mine. You need to wait. You are starting to piss me off. If you don't back out, I am gona beat the shit out of you."

Well, I thought to myself that it wasn't worth it ruining my weekend over this obese son of a bitch at a police station, so I gave him a warning that I would give him an opportunity to apologize to me and walk away, and that if he didn't I would fucking kill him. He apologized when he saw how pissed off I was, and walked away. So I went to grab the bar to take to the bench racket, and when I turned to the other side, the fucker sucker punched me right below my left eye. I almost fell, but I punched him back in the jaw. He fell, and then I continued to kick him until three other guys held me and splitted us. He stood up almost crying and his jaw was swollen. He went to the cops to press charges. Now, believe it or not, I am facing criminal assault battery charges even though he was the one who hit me first! Apparently, this is because I continued to kick him after he fell, which qualifies as "aggravated and unnecessary use of force". Wow, what shit laws. I just got home from the police station and we are having a meeting with mine and his lawyers on Monday. What a shit fat fuck. Fat bastards should be sterilized. Hate them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

any time you you use your feet when your assailant is on the ground, it will be deemed excessive force.
b

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #168 on: January 11, 2009, 05:24:29 AM »
i don't know if this was posted BUT........brutal thread backfire

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #169 on: January 11, 2009, 07:05:24 AM »
post that fvcking ronnie coleman cycle like you promised or i'll hunt you down and break your dogs spine with my bare hands   >:(

LMAO!  :D

I know, I know. I think I posted Dennis Newman's and said I was gonna post Ronnie's.  :-X

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #170 on: January 11, 2009, 07:32:32 AM »
LMAO!  :D

I know, I know. I think I posted Dennis Newman's and said I was gonna post Ronnie's.  :-X
;D
yes you did, so when will you ?
175lbs by 31st July

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #171 on: January 11, 2009, 07:57:11 AM »
  Ha ha ha...so I was working pecs today and this short, fat bastard who calls himself a powerlifter was monopolizing the one olympic bar the gym had to do squats - squatting 500 lbs for quarter reps with two spotters. He was doing like 5 sets resting 5 minutes between each, and there were several people waiting in line not only to do squats, but also to use the one olympic bar he was monopolizing. So I asked him how many sets he had to go, and he said 3. I asked him if we could share the bar, and he answered:

"No way, dude. You are gonna wait in line like everyone else."

So I looked at him taken aback by his cocky assholish reply and said:

"The thing is, you don't own the bar nor the squat racket, and you have been using both for 15 minutes. There are other people who also pay membership at this gym, and they shouldn't need to wait especially since you are taking 5 minute breaks beween sets."

So the fat queer gets in a tizy and says to me out loud, almost yelling:

"I don't give a shit. I got the bar first so it's mine. You need to wait. You are starting to piss me off. If you don't back out, I am gona beat the shit out of you."

Well, I thought to myself that it wasn't worth it ruining my weekend over this obese son of a bitch at a police station, so I gave him a warning that I would give him an opportunity to apologize to me and walk away, and that if he didn't I would fucking kill him. He apologized when he saw how pissed off I was, and walked away. So I went to grab the bar to take to the bench racket, and when I turned to the other side, the fucker sucker punched me right below my left eye. I almost fell, but I punched him back in the jaw. He fell, and then I continued to kick him until three other guys held me and splitted us. He stood up almost crying and his jaw was swollen. He went to the cops to press charges. Now, believe it or not, I am facing criminal assault battery charges even though he was the one who hit me first! Apparently, this is because I continued to kick him after he fell, which qualifies as "aggravated and unnecessary use of force". Wow, what shit laws. I just got home from the police station and we are having a meeting with mine and his lawyers on Monday. What a shit fat fuck. Fat bastards should be sterilized. Hate them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ok....name of gym with town its in...all we have to do is call up and ask if there was such a confrontation.  Then we can ask how a gym that has enough weight for "500lb squats" can only have one olympic bar for the whole facility...yet have enough weights that everyone can continue on with their workouts without interruption. 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #172 on: January 11, 2009, 07:59:59 AM »
 It was a PM message I sent you in late 2006. But of course you will claim that you never received it.

Not only are you my punching bag, as my comebacks are much wittier and more cruel than yours, but you are also all of Getbig's punching bag. After all, you have the unique distinction of having threads started about you to discuss how gay you are and how sick your infatuation with Levrone is. ;D You are a big ass phaggot, dude. True story.

No problemo. I moved to Brazil and will be living here until next year because my girlfriend is Brazilian. Anyways, I bought an apartment here in the following address:

Povina Cavacanti St, Nb83, Ap 1102, São Conrado, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

ZIP 22631-350

I will be waiting for the ticket. But please trully send it. I am looking forward to beating the shit out of you. I need first class because I don't fit on the seats at coach.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hahahahahaa, i love it, "i'm moving to Antarctica in a few weeks, here's the address if you want to fly down and take a dog sled to come fight me, 2558 Penguin Poop Circle, Antarctica City, Antarctica 23169, i'll be waiting to beat the shit out of you" ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #173 on: January 11, 2009, 08:01:43 AM »
hahahahahaa, i love it, "i'm moving to Antarctica in a few weeks, here's the address if you want to fly down and take a dog sled to come fight me, 2558 Penguin Poop Circle, Antarctica City, Antarctica 23169, i'll be waiting to beat the shit out of you" ::)

What a coincidence, I'm moving there too, looks like we're going to be neighbours!  ;D
Z

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #174 on: January 11, 2009, 08:02:15 AM »
 You are obviously illiterate on legal matters and of low intelligence. I cannot post the official report because the information contained herewithin is germaine in a court of law. I can, however, tell what happened there as an anecdote. There are no legal ramifications in telling an anecdote.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Actually police reports are public record.....can we have the number of the report so we may view it ourselves?