Author Topic: Altercation At The Gym.  (Read 50293 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Altercation At The Gym.
« Reply #175 on: January 11, 2009, 08:03:56 AM »
  Well, I thought to myself that it wasn't worth it ruining my weekend over this obese son of a bitch at a police station, so I gave him a warning that I would give him an opportunity to apologize to me and walk away, and that if he didn't I would fucking kill him. He apologized when he saw how pissed off I was, and walked away. So I went to grab the bar to take to the bench racket, and when I turned to the other side, the fucker sucker punched me right below my left eye. I almost fell, but I punched him back in the jaw. He fell, and then I continued to kick him until three other guys held me and splitted us. He stood up almost crying and his jaw was swollen. He went to the cops to press charges. Now, believe it or not, I am facing criminal assault battery charges even though he was the one who hit me first! Apparently, this is because I continued to kick him after he fell, which qualifies as "aggravated and unnecessary use of force". Wow, what shit laws. I just got home from the police station and we are having a meeting with mine and his lawyers on Monday. What a shit fat fuck. Fat bastards should be sterilized. Hate them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Indeed.  You threaten to kill a man over a workout, beat him beyond the legal standard of self-defense, get arrested and have criminal charges pressed against you......... but I'm stupid.

True.  If you say you are going to kill someone in the presence of witnesses....then fight that person.....isn't that attempted murder?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #176 on: January 11, 2009, 08:04:41 AM »
This thread reminds me of a time back around 1975 when I trained with a complete psycho called Mark Davidson. Mark had just finished an 8 year prision sentance at Barlinnie prision Glasgow for grevious bodily harm and attempted murder on three indian gentlemen (he was a police officer at the time). He half killed them with his batton after one looked at him the "wrong way".
Anyway, at that time the only hard core gym in Glasgow was the Glasgow Airport powerlifting club which was 20 miles from my home in East Kilbride. Someone bought the Templeton Carpet factory in the East End of glasgow and installed a heavy duty gym, 8 miles from home so a much better bet. I knew Mark because he lived near me and was looking for a new gym to train at. He suggested we car share and start training at the new Templeton gym. First time we walked in there were approx 18 shaven headed bodybuilders working out. Mark walked down to the end of the gym and then shouted "Jimmy, have you ever seen so many bald headed girls in one gym at one time?" I consider myself a hard man but my blood frooze as these guys looked at us with death in their eyes. "What are you #### s looking at" said Mark as he pulled an 18 inche sword from his training bag. Every one of them silently walked out the door with their heads down.  I trained with Mark for 2 years until he was shot dead in 1978 by one of Arthur Thomson's boys. Arthur was Glasgow's answer to Al Capone in Chicago. Apparently Arthur was scared of Mark and he had him taken out to prevent his own death...      
Happy days...... Fatpanda can perhaps collaborate.  
::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #177 on: January 11, 2009, 08:09:08 AM »
 I trained with Mark for 2 years until he was shot dead in 1978
Not too tough nowadays is he? :)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #178 on: January 11, 2009, 08:10:45 AM »
Not too tough nowadays is he? :)
remember Tim, "Jimmy" is the guy who claims he grabbed Dorian Yates balls with a pair of pliers while has lying on a flat bench pressing. ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: January 11, 2009, 08:14:56 AM »
hahahahahaa, i love it, "i'm moving to Antarctica in a few weeks, here's the address if you want to fly down and take a dog sled to come fight me, 2558 Penguin Poop Circle, Antarctica City, Antarctica 23169, i'll be waiting to beat the shit out of you" ::)
Fucking hilarious!  ;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #180 on: January 11, 2009, 08:16:06 AM »
No Wes he aint too tough now. I was actually scared to train with the guy because he caused so much aggression.
He had 19.5 inch arms and a 50 inch chest. Brutally tough and a complete psyco. He would have been around 60 now. I have a few pictures somewhere from a polaroid camera back in the day mid 70's.  

I thought you promised that A.) You were dying and B.) You weren't going to post here anymore. Please work on accomplishing both.

Oh, I forgot, you're "ex-Blackwatch"  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: January 11, 2009, 08:16:14 AM »
No Wes he aint too tough now. I was actually scared to train with the guy because he caused so much aggression.
He had 19.5 inch arms and a 50 inch chest. Brutally tough and a complete psyco. He would have been around 60 now. I have a few pictures somewhere from a polaroid camera back in the day mid 70's.  
I used to know a few people like that..they always get killed or end up in the joint.

How ya` feeling Jimmy?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #182 on: January 11, 2009, 08:19:58 AM »
Quaker, or Squadfather or whatever,   I was a hard man when younger but I used to shit myself when training with Mark. He was so aggressive I had to watch my back every minute. I'm going to look out my photo album and post some pics of Mark the Psyco...

blah, blah, blah. ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: January 11, 2009, 08:23:26 AM »
well let's see, let's take a look at your past "claims", 620 pound bench press, 6'5" 285 ripped but won't post a picture, broke a German Shephard's spine with your bare hands, put your food in a blender to "bypass the digestive process", so rich that you don't have to work if you don't want to, Greg Kovacs was 440 pounds ripped.................. ......yeah i think i'll believe this story too. ::)

I couldn't get past this in the thread.  Are you serious?  Why do people make these dumb ass claims and then never have a camera that works?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #184 on: January 11, 2009, 08:24:52 AM »
Quaker, or Squadfather or whatever,   I was a hard man when younger but I used to shit myself when training with Mark. He was so aggressive I had to watch my back every minute. I'm going to look out my photo album and post some pics of Mark the Psyco...

???

You had to watch your "back" every second because your training partner was so "aggressive"? Sounds like you two were a couple of twinks in the gym that loved to play grabass after each set. Wow, an ex-Blackwatch member that loves to fondle ball sacks and "watch his back" in the gym.

Anything else? Did you fight during D-day? Went house to house in Hue City? Saved 50 children from a burning building?

But assuredly you wouldn't lie to use about killing viscious dogs with your hands and benching 1,000 lbs....would you?

::)

JimmyThompson is not A-Team approved.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #185 on: January 11, 2009, 08:25:27 AM »
I couldn't get past this in the thread.  Are you serious?  Why do people make these dumb ass claims and then never have a camera that works?
"suckmymuscle" is the biggest shit stirring gimmick on here and he gets people riled up, that's his whole plan. :D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 11, 2009, 08:27:27 AM »
"suckmymuscle" is the biggest shit stirring gimmick on here and he gets people riled up, that's his whole plan. :D

Too be honest I did not read his story I skimmed to what you had said and stopped.  Why are people killing dogs on here now?  lol  I like German Shepards. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #187 on: January 11, 2009, 08:30:26 AM »
This thread reminds me of a time back around 1975 when I trained with a complete psycho called Mark Davidson. Mark had just finished an 8 year prision sentance at Barlinnie prision Glasgow for grevious bodily harm and attempted murder on three indian gentlemen (he was a police officer at the time). He half killed them with his batton after one looked at him the "wrong way".
Anyway, at that time the only hard core gym in Glasgow was the Glasgow Airport powerlifting club which was 20 miles from my home in East Kilbride. Someone bought the Templeton Carpet factory in the East End of glasgow and installed a heavy duty gym, 8 miles from home so a much better bet. I knew Mark because he lived near me and was looking for a new gym to train at. He suggested we car share and start training at the new Templeton gym. First time we walked in there were approx 18 shaven headed bodybuilders working out. Mark walked down to the end of the gym and then shouted "Jimmy, have you ever seen so many bald headed girls in one gym at one time?" I consider myself a hard man but my blood frooze as these guys looked at us with death in their eyes. "What are you #### s looking at" said Mark as he pulled an 18 inche sword from his training bag. Every one of them silently walked out the door with their heads down.  I trained with Mark for 2 years until he was shot dead in 1978 by one of Arthur Thomson's boys. Arthur was Glasgow's answer to Al Capone in Chicago. Apparently Arthur was scared of Mark and he had him taken out to prevent his own death...      

sounds legit jimmy, as always  8)

is templeton gym or the glasgow airport gym still around ?

i see the typical moms basement and trailer park dwellers attack as usual as they can't believe what can happen in a real mans life.
175lbs by 31st July

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #188 on: January 11, 2009, 08:32:39 AM »
sounds legit jimmy, as always  8)

is templeton gym or the glasgow airport gym still around ?

i see the typical moms basement and trailer park dwellers attack as usual as they can't believe what can happen in a real mans life.
hahaha, the only thing you fight is your temptation to eat the whole pizza instead of half at "dinner". ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: January 11, 2009, 08:42:05 AM »

reminds me of a guy i knew from govan, big rory,  he was a monster of a guy with shovels for hands and a club foot. anyway he worked in the snooker club and played me at snooker and pool a few times. I always thought he was a nice guy, but i'd heard stories of him snapping a few times so was always careful around him.  i believe he could crush a mans skull or a dogs spine with his bare hands  :D

anyway i heard he was bisexual which i never believed, but then i heard a story that one time he was working out with a guy he'd known for years, he was spotting this guy on heavy benches and when the guy reached failure he didn't help him. Once the bar was stuck crushing the guys chest, big rory ( with the thousand yard stare ) took down his trousers hwiped out his cock and told the guy if he didn't suck it he'd let the bar crush him. the guy tried in vain to roll the bar, but he was stuck. the guy pleaded with rory to let him up, so rory gave him a choice either suck his cock, or rim his arse. The guy apparently rimmed rory instead  :-X

i'm sure i don't have to tell you all they never worked out together again, and no one ever asked big rory for a spot ever again.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: January 11, 2009, 08:44:28 AM »
hahaha, the only thing you fight is your temptation to eat the whole pizza instead of half at "dinner". ;D
maybe, but you don't even fight that urge

BOOOOM
175lbs by 31st July

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #191 on: January 11, 2009, 08:46:01 AM »

BOOOOM
not me, Fat Al Capone wannabe, hahahah, where'd you get this suit stud, Fat Penis Puffers 'r Us? ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #192 on: January 11, 2009, 08:48:34 AM »
not me, Fat Al Capone wannabe, hahahah, where'd you get this suit stud, Fat Penis Puffers 'r Us? ;D

I half expected to see a cheap cigar penis in this mouth like that famous Capone picture.  ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: January 11, 2009, 08:52:03 AM »

you are quite the tough guy over the internet squad.

looking at your pics i can see why, you have clearly went a few rounds with a box of donuts or 2 in your day.
175lbs by 31st July

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #194 on: January 11, 2009, 08:58:50 AM »
you are quite the tough guy over the internet squad.

looking at your pics i can see why, you have clearly went a few rounds with a box of donuts or 2 in your day.
hahahahaha, i'm not the one talking about imaginary confrontations with the local gangsters and tough guy kingpins like you, doughboy. ;D

Jizzacked

« Reply #195 on: January 11, 2009, 09:08:29 AM »
18" sword...

I thought they used the metric system over there?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: January 11, 2009, 09:10:01 AM »
hahahahaha, i'm not the one talking about imaginary confrontations with the local gangsters and tough guy kingpins like you, doughboy. ;D

??? read this you fat ignorant filthy trailer peasant:

you are mistaken.
175lbs by 31st July

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #197 on: January 11, 2009, 09:15:09 AM »

??? read this you fat ignorant filthy trailer peasant:

you are mistaken.
so you weren't talking about how tough you and Jimmy are.....in your own minds? :D

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: January 11, 2009, 09:21:59 AM »

BOOOOM

dave mirza looking "huge" here  ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!