Author Topic: altercation at the gym  (Read 761 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
altercation at the gym
« on: January 10, 2009, 01:36:12 PM »
So I'm at the gym today doing squats. Some twink comes up to me and says "it's my turn." i say, 'look i got one more set, calm down.' Then this homo hits me with his fanny pack.

So I stomp a mudhole in his ass. He gets pissed and calls Johnny Law. We both go down to the station and the cops are hella cool. We ate donuts, they let me shoot their guns, fly the helicopter, the whole thing.

Anyway, im leaving and i see this "dude" in the holding cell. I say, 'he learned his lesson let him out' The Captain tells me he has a warrant out for his arrest. Seems he was humping a german shepard and broke his back!.

I need a new gym

spinnis

Re: altercation at the gym
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 01:37:47 PM »
Crazy funny story................... ...

Now leave forever.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 01:41:22 PM »
Crazy funny story................... ...

Now leave forever.

It parallels suckyqueer's story don't you get it  ;D

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 01:43:13 PM »
HA

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 02:50:50 PM »
Good one Aero!
Q

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 02:51:45 PM »
So I'm at the gym today doing squats. Some twink comes up to me and says "it's my turn." i say, 'look i got one more set, calm down.' Then this homo hits me with his fanny pack.

So I stomp a mudhole in his ass. He gets pissed and calls Johnny Law. We both go down to the station and the cops are hella cool. We ate donuts, they let me shoot their guns, fly the helicopter, the whole thing.

Anyway, im leaving and i see this "dude" in the holding cell. I say, 'he learned his lesson let him out' The Captain tells me he has a warrant out for his arrest. Seems he was humping a german shepard and broke his back!.

I need a new gym
I bet your massive triceps would make me faint just like colondrizzle. Man i would love to know what one day is like in your shoes.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 03:17:33 PM »
Seems he was humping a german shepard and broke his back!.

WTF ???.....Some great stories comming out today ;D