Author Topic: Altercation At The Gym!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2377 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Altercation At The Gym!!!!!!!!!!
« on: January 10, 2009, 01:43:19 PM »
It was a typical Saturday morning, I kissed my model wife on the cheek as she was still ravaged from the supermodel orgy from the previous night, hopped into my rolls royce and was off to the gym. I walked in finger fucked the chick at the front desk and was ready to wage war with the iron. Feeling invigorated from my pre workout fish taco, I decided to take things up a notch.

I warmed up with leg extensions for the stack, slid knee wraps below my 35 inch thighs and proceeded to the squat rack. As i made my pilgrimage to the sacred grounds i noticed a line forming. I figured hey, if these twinks want a show they're gonna get one BOOM! Much to my dismay the one bar was in use. Don't ask why a multi millionaire goes to a gym with one Olympic bar. As the confrontation was getting heated, i could feel my 736 gram whey shake and 9 cups of rice kicking in. I told the guy if he values his life, he'll leave now and let daddy go to work.

Defeated he walked away, i started piling on plates when out of nowhere, he hit me, Laughing at this i proceeded to invoke lessons taught to me by the Gracie's and took care of this joker in ten seconds. Knowing my capabilities, the freshly finger fucked chick called the SWAT team. A German Shepperd was released, but the twinks neck was broken with my bare hands and military pressed to failure. The national guard was called in and hauled me to jail, but not before a fisting session with the front desk chick. Pumped from all this action i couldn't fit into a normal cop car. Updates to follow.

ozman

• Getbig IV
Re: Altercation At The Gym!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 01:45:44 PM »
getting better and better

keep them coming

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 01:48:30 PM »
It was a typical Saturday morning, I kissed my model wife on the cheek as she was still ravaged from the supermodel orgy from the previous night, hopped into my rolls royce and was off to the gym. I walked in finger fucked the chick at the front desk and was ready to wage war with the iron. Feeling invigorated from my pre workout fish taco, I decided to take things up a notch.

I warmed up with leg extensions for the stack, slid knee wraps below my 35 inch thighs and proceeded to the squat rack. As i made my pilgrimage to the sacred grounds i noticed a line forming. I figured hey, if these twinks want a show they're gonna get one BOOM! Much to my dismay the one bar was in use. Don't ask why a multi millionaire goes to a gym with one Olympic bar. As the confrontation was getting heated, i could feel my 736 gram whey shake and 9 cups of rice kicking in. I told the guy if he values his life, he'll leave now and let daddy go to work.

Defeated he walked away, i started piling on plates when out of nowhere, he hit me, Laughing at this i proceeded to invoke lessons taught to me by the Gracie's and took care of this joker in ten seconds. Knowing my capabilities, the freshly finger fucked chick called the SWAT team. A German Shepperd was released, but the twinks neck was broken with my bare hands and military pressed to failure. The national guard was called in and hauled me to jail, but not before a fisting session with the front desk chick. Pumped from all this action i couldn't fit into a normal cop car. Updates to follow.

Oh my god... HAHAHAHAHA  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 01:51:46 PM »
  No, but when the police car arrived at the gym to settle the thing, the two cops were intimidated by my size and called backup and two more cars arrived. Of course they didn't need it since they had guns and could shoot me, but the psychological factor spoke higher. I thought they would call air support, but alas, I was wrong about that.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hahahahaha  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 01:54:56 PM »

AHAHAHAAHA!!!  Classic!!  "I walked in finger fucked the chick at the front desk..."   :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 02:47:53 PM »
Good one mass!
Q

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 02:49:28 PM »
haha
w

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 02:50:17 PM »
Solid work mass.  hahahaha

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2009, 03:04:05 PM »

HAHA!! great stuff

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 03:07:32 PM »
great story.  if you had a newsletter, i would certainly subscribe

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 03:09:35 PM »
 :D
Z

suckmymuscle

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2009, 03:12:16 PM »

Pretty funny. But it is a hyperbolic parody of something that truly happened and that takes away some of the comic impact of it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2009, 03:19:50 PM »
Funniest post in a LONG time on getbig! ;D ;D ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2009, 03:38:07 PM »

hahahahahaaaa, Getbig Hall of Fame material. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2009, 03:45:51 PM »
I walked in finger fucked the chick at the front desk and was ready to wage war with the iron.

Incredible!

Alex23

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2009, 03:51:23 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

welll played...

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2009, 03:51:50 PM »
Hahaha great stuff, be sure to post a pic of the desk chick once you get out of lockup, your on the Hancock honour system in there right?!

;D

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2009, 04:43:09 PM »
The funniest shit ive read in a LONG time. Wow i still have tears.... " I broke his neck and military pressed him to failure" LOL!!!!!!

io856

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2009, 04:46:48 PM »
hoooooooooooly shit thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2009, 04:48:54 PM »
lmao

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2009, 04:49:58 PM »
Ya know some of the guys in this forunm really are a telented bunch

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2009, 05:13:53 PM »
lol  ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2009, 05:51:38 PM »
Damn, I'm not going to the gym today too dangerous.  There are like 5 threads titled "altercation at the gym."

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2009, 06:32:42 PM »
hahahahahahaha all time classic  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2009, 06:34:56 PM »
haaha thuis nis funny shit