Author Topic: Women who look in the mirror all the time. What kind of psychological issues ...  (Read 932 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
do they have?

Ever gone out with a hot girl who checks her self out all the time, and plays with her hair?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
girls that play with their hair at dinner table are lazy, stupid and shallow...does this help.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
girls that play with their hair at dinner table are lazy, stupid and shallow...does this help.

:)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

This only applies to the dinner table, not the breakfast or lunch table.  So fuck em and get out quickly

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Getbig taught me that if a girl touches her hair it means she wants to have sex. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
If a girl is twirling her hair with her fingers it means she's in a heightened state of arousal or sexual interest. Same if she crosses her legs and points her feet at you. 

nycbull

• Getbig V
This only applies to the dinner table, not the breakfast or lunch table.  So fuck em and get out quickly

yes id say that is all they are good for, I thought the question was asked because MB wanted a long term relationship or something of that nature.  Id say it is a good sign of a girl that has sex on the brain for sure.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
all women hate themselves which is why it should never be hard to talk to them

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

:)
a

nycbull

• Getbig V