Author Topic: Worlds strongest 17 yr old? (the 405 bencher) new video  (Read 13370 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Worlds strongest 17 yr old? (the 405 bencher) new video
« Reply #175 on: January 11, 2009, 12:43:49 PM »
im just making a point since youre the pro at pointing out insecurities. maybe this kid is insecure about being fat and ugly, and turns to strength training in order to deal with that. even though i dont blow loads for his "success and talent" like you do, i do agree that he has found his niche with this weight lifting.

Most of your post is pure garbage with exception of the last statement and maybe he is insecure about his looks....reason most lift in the first place.

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #176 on: January 11, 2009, 12:57:03 PM »
Most of your post is pure garbage with exception of the last statement and maybe he is insecure about his looks....reason most lift in the first place.

well saying "maybe he is insecure" doesnt really indicate that you think my post is garbage since youre agreeing with what i said. everybody is insecure one way or another even people who have been lifting for a long period of time.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: January 11, 2009, 01:11:57 PM »
well saying "maybe he is insecure" doesnt really indicate that you think my post is garbage since youre agreeing with what i said. everybody is insecure one way or another even people who have been lifting for a long period of time.

No, I'm simply reiterrating what I've already made abundantly clear in this thread and numerous others, but let me ask this:  What purpose does challenging my posts serve?

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: January 11, 2009, 01:26:51 PM »
No, I'm simply reiterrating what I've already made abundantly clear in this thread and numerous others, but let me ask this:  What purpose does challenging my posts serve?

i dunno, a discussion i suppose.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: January 11, 2009, 01:32:07 PM »
I think this thread is fully burnt out now.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #180 on: January 11, 2009, 01:52:54 PM »
I think this thread is fully burnt out now.

QFT

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #181 on: January 11, 2009, 02:11:42 PM »
I still think the kid has pussy pounding potential due his incredible strength. He is one of this ready born silver back types.

You know, not every alpha male has to be one of those hollywood types. It can be anyone confident and possessing good body language, which this kid probably has because he's probably stronger than 99.9% of people he comes across. Reminds me of this black dude in highschool whom NOBODY in their right mind would mess with. Sure, he was a little chubby, but he was a freak of nature in terms of his bone structure and general build. Dude could naturally subjugate most people.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: January 11, 2009, 03:30:41 PM »
I still think the kid has pussy pounding potential due his incredible strength. He is one of this ready born silver back types.

You know, not every alpha male has to be one of those hollywood types. It can be anyone confident and possessing good body language, which this kid probably has because he's probably stronger than 99.9% of people he comes across. Reminds me of this black dude in highschool whom NOBODY in their right mind would mess with. Sure, he was a little chubby, but he was a freak of nature in terms of his bone structure and general build. Dude could naturally subjugate most people.
::)
my quads/hams are bigger than his and he probably can squat 3x as much as me.  :-\

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: January 11, 2009, 03:37:58 PM »

Sure he might, but teenage girls care more about their appearance and who they're seen with more

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #184 on: January 11, 2009, 03:41:47 PM »
::)
my quads/hams are bigger than his and he probably can squat 3x as much as me.  :-\
good stuff man, you should post up a picture of yourself to prove it though.