Author Topic: Israel killed near 1000 people and injured over 3000 innocent civilians  (Read 4906 times)

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
Re: Israel killed near 1000 people and injured over 3000 innocent civilians
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2009, 12:11:26 PM »
So if obama decides to talk with an enemy, under certain condition's or not....doe's that automatically mean the cia and other intel stop protecting us? gee i wasn't aware of that

I wouldn't go that far but I feel they will be more complacent. Complacency= let your guard down.

That is exactly what happened with 9/11.. We let our guard down.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2009, 12:13:23 PM »

yeah, I see how much good GWB did for the world  ::)

He wasn't my favorite President but he did keep us safe for the last 7 years after 9/11. He has also given more money to third world countries in aid than any other President. The beef I have with Bush was that he spent money like a democrat.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2009, 12:16:16 PM »
I wouldn't go that far but I feel they will be more complacent. Complacency= let your guard down.

That is exactly what happened with 9/11.. We let our guard down.

i really don't understand how obama or members of his team talking with iran would make our natl' security complacent....youre just projecting that meathead type of idealology, which IMO is what failed the republicans the election

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2009, 12:18:24 PM »
i really don't understand how obama or members of his team talking with iran would make our natl' security complacent....youre just projecting that meathead type of idealology, which IMO is what failed the republicans the election

I guess time will tell. Lets have this debate in the near future and see who is right or wrong.

J Grey

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2009, 12:18:29 PM »

He wasn't my favorite President but he did keep us safe for the last 7 years after 9/11. He has also given more money to third world countries in aid than any other President. The beef I have with Bush was that he spent money like a democrat.

9/11 was an inside job, hope that helps

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2009, 12:27:29 PM »

hope this helps.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2009, 12:27:44 PM »

9/11 was an inside job, hope that helps

Oh Ok...

I didn't know Charlie Sheen posts on this board. Damn we have a celebrity among us.

J Grey

« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2009, 12:28:39 PM »
Oh Ok...

I didn't know Charlie Sheen posts on this board. Damn we have a celebrity among us.

you're a moron, brain washed by main stream media with no brain of your own to think with.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2009, 12:31:53 PM »
you're a moron, brain washed by main stream media with no brain of your own to think with.

You show your ignorance but posting this sort of trash. It is you that is brainwashed and listening to much to main stream media...

9/11= inside job= moronic.

You really need to take a history lesson and also keep away from the front of your microwave. It is making you have delusional thoughts.

J Grey

« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2009, 12:35:04 PM »
You show your ignorance but posting this sort of trash. It is you that is brainwashed and listening to much to main stream media...

9/11= inside job= moronic.

You really need to take a history lesson and also keep away from the front of your microwave. It is making you have delusional thoughts.

I can't be brain washed about 9/11 by watching the msm
they never televise anything that says it was an inside job
hope this helps you stupid republican

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2009, 12:37:24 PM »

I can't be brain washed about 9/11 by watching the msm
they never televise anything that says it was an inside job
hope this helps you stupid republican

name calling shows your intelligence level. Thanks for proving my point about you.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2009, 12:59:07 PM »
Im not into conspiracy theories so much but when you think about the fbi who helped bombing the wtc in 1993 im a lot more sceptical, especially since there are way to much questions to be asked about what really happend that day.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2009, 01:05:50 PM »
'jesusbod' ...where do i even start haha. how does it feel to be such a massive tool?

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2009, 01:09:38 PM »
'jesusbod' ...where do i even start haha. how does it feel to be such a massive tool?

If being a massive tool means loving this country and seeing how J Grey and yourself would rather bash it, I wear the tool badge with honor.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2009, 01:12:38 PM »

If being a massive tool means loving this country and seeing how J Grey and yourself would rather bash it, I wear the tool badge with honor.

LMAO

you must have been one of sarah palins speech writers. keep it coming ;D

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2009, 01:15:16 PM »
LMAO

you must have been one of sarah palins speech writers. keep it coming ;D

Apparently you are of the younger generation that doesn't under the concept of being a proud American.. You my friend have never stared down the barrel of an AK-47. If you had, you would understand what it is to be proud of your country and have patriotism for the greatest place to live. If you don't like America you can always move to another country and see how good you had it.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2009, 01:19:26 PM »
Apparently you are of the younger generation that doesn't under the concept of being a proud American.. You my friend have never stared down the barrel of an AK-47. If you had, you would understand what it is to be proud of your country and have patriotism for the greatest place to live. If you don't like America you can always move to another country and see how good you had it.

somehow you have equated my protests against israel to hating the united states. why is this?

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2009, 01:22:17 PM »
somehow you have equated my protests against israel to hating the united states. why is this?

Some how you have equated my patriotism to being a Tool. Why is that?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2009, 01:29:14 PM »

Some how you have equated my patriotism to being a Tool. Why is that?

who was ever talking about patriotism? i was only referring to your staunch defense of israel and your support of recent and current republican ideals and philosophies

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2009, 01:36:17 PM »
who was ever talking about patriotism? i was only referring to your staunch defense of israel and your support of recent and current republican ideals and philosophies

You do not turn your back on friends of your country.  You don't abandon them when they are fighting for their existence.

Yes, I am a Republican and my ideals are as such. We will see where the liberal thinking of the Obama administration gets us in this day and age. I can tell you now, we will have a hard time keeping our feet on the neck of terrorist.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2009, 01:43:28 PM »
looks like israelis decided to end it all once for all nomatter what the world has to say.

My guess is that they re are tearing a lot of new assholes and that hamas and palis are getting completely otugunned and analy pounded.

They didnt see that one coming, and the jews arent here to joke this time, it's all about killing every single ennemy until not one remains.

GO JEWS, FUCKING KILL EM ALL. MAY THE REST OF THE WORLD TAKES NOTICE ON HOW TO DEAL WITH ISLAM.

once all ennemies have been killed, there is no enemy anymore.

That's why the surge worked in iraq, and that's why the surge in gaza will also work.

And that's why the surge in afghanistan will work, period.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2009, 01:49:15 PM »
Spoken like a true delusional Liberal...

If that is the case then, why are no other Arab countries coming to the aid of Hamas? I will tell you. Because all of those countries know Hamas is a cancer that needs to be eradicated...

If you are going to try and debate this subject, you should at least know your facts first.

As I’ve said before, Hamas wanted Jihad….NOW THEY’VE GOT IT!!

Of course, Jihad ain't so fun for them, when Israel is taking them to the woodshed.

Don't cry for war and death to the Jews and Israel then blubber and whine, when those Jews aren't in the mood to be oblierated just yet.

Or, to quote the words of the late James Brown, "Don't start nothin'....won't be nothin'!"

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2009, 02:13:20 PM »
As I’ve said before, Hamas wanted Jihad….NOW THEY’VE GOT IT!!

Of course, Jihad ain't so fun for them, when Israel is taking them to the woodshed.

Don't cry for war and death to the Jews and Israel then blubber and whine, when those Jews aren't in the mood to be oblierated just yet.

Or, to quote the words of the late James Brown, "Don't start nothin'....won't be nothin'!"

Good post MCWAY

J Grey

« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2009, 03:31:43 PM »
looks like israelis decided to end it all once for all nomatter what the world has to say.

My guess is that they re are tearing a lot of new assholes and that hamas and palis are getting completely otugunned and analy pounded.

They didnt see that one coming, and the jews arent here to joke this time, it's all about killing every single ennemy until not one remains.

GO JEWS, FUCKING KILL EM ALL. MAY THE REST OF THE WORLD TAKES NOTICE ON HOW TO DEAL WITH ISLAM.

once all ennemies have been killed, there is no enemy anymore.

That's why the surge worked in iraq, and that's why the surge in gaza will also work.

And that's why the surge in afghanistan will work, period.

hahahahaha looks like "islam" fucked your anus?

The Coach

« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2009, 04:54:17 PM »
J Grey, you seem to not keep up with things too well so let me help you out.

Hamas has a habit of firing rockets from nearby neighborhoods, churches, schools etc that are located WITHIN civilian areas then after they attack they integrate within the population. They make it impossible to distinquish between the enemy and innocent civilians. They are cowards and THEY should be exterminated (hamas).