Author Topic: Cities across the world become platform for hundreds of thousands of protesters  (Read 488 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
Don't you love the fact that you can actually post this kind of stuff in a free country? Should make people think how great it is to be in America.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
haha the ENITRE EARTH besides israel and the american government -and gullible religious republican/bush fanboys like 'jesusbod' -are rooting for the other guys. there will be worldwide celebrations when the Houston, Texas-sized state of israel is finally gone. 

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
haha the ENITRE EARTH besides israel and the american government -and gullible religious republican/bush fanboys like 'jesusbod' -are rooting for the other guys. there will be worldwide celebrations when the Houston, Texas-sized state of israel is finally gone. 

rooting for the other guy? Are you a Hamas supporter like J Grey?

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!

HaHa and you call me a Tool. Look in the mirror Johnnie boy.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
the irony is astounding.

anyways the only time i root for islam is when they are playing israel. its like a battle between my 2 least favorite teams, but i dont like one more than the other ;D

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
the irony is astounding.

anyways the only time i root for islam is when they are playing israel. its like a battle between my 2 least favorite teams, but i dont like one more than the other ;D

So you come on this board and bash me as if I am one of your least favorite teams. You are amazing.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
And very little said about it in the American media.

What a stinking pile of shit!