Author Topic: The contrast of demonstrations...  (Read 572 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
The contrast of demonstrations...
« on: January 12, 2009, 02:19:30 AM »
Isn't it funny how the pro-Israel camp manages to protest peacefully, while the pro-Hamas group display jihadist signs and chant islamic supremacist songs and suggest Israeli genocide as a fair proposal for rectifying the situation (whilst at the same time using swastikas imposed on Israeli flags).

The worrying thing about this "demonstrations" is that they're happening all over the "civilised" world; NY, England, Germany, Nederlands etc.

You're an islamaphobe if you think islamic ideology has ANYTHING to do with it! ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: The contrast of demonstrations...
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 06:09:48 AM »
Isn't it funny how the pro-Israel camp manages to protest peacefully, while the pro-Hamas group display jihadist signs and chant islamic supremacist songs and suggest Israeli genocide as a fair proposal for rectifying the situation (whilst at the same time using swastikas imposed on Israeli flags).

The worrying thing about this "demonstrations" is that they're happening all over the "civilised" world; NY, England, Germany, Nederlands etc.

You're an islamaphobe if you think islamic ideology has NOTHING to do with it! ::)

These demonstrations are showing just how far the Muslims have infiltrated the Western world. They're everywhere. I had no idea Scotland had so many. There were thousands throwing shoes at the the gates of the embassies over there.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 06:33:08 AM »
These demonstrations are showing just how far the Muslims have infiltrated the Western world. They're everywhere. I had no idea Scotland had so many. There were thousands throwing shoes at the the gates of the embassies over there.

Throwing shoes is an Arab way of showing disrespect too, just shows which culture they wish to emulate, certainly isn't British, American or European.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 07:04:57 AM »
I drove right by one this weekend...stupid ragheads, if they did that in their countries they'd get shot.
L

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 07:14:20 AM »
There was some talk on the radio this AM of signs at pro-Hamas protest saying "Go back to the ovens".  When have we become so politically tolerant to allow bullshit like this and support for a terrorist group like Hamas.  I can understand wanting Israel to stop its military responce and promoting peace, but I do not understand support for a barbaric terrorist group like Hamas or support for anti-democratic ideals and religious blindings of some Islamic radical groups.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 07:22:59 AM »
There was some talk on the radio this AM of signs at pro-Hamas protest saying "Go back to the ovens".  When have we become so politically tolerant to allow bullshit like this and support for a terrorist group like Hamas.  I can understand wanting Israel to stop its military responce and promoting peace, but I do not understand support for a barbaric terrorist group like Hamas or support for anti-democratic ideals and religious blindings of some Islamic radical groups.

Those signs are fact, although the "oven" statement was from a muslim women in FL.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 07:35:06 AM »

Thank you GWB for not shutting the border after 9/11 and allowing millions of these slobs into these formerly proud nation.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 07:48:40 AM »

You CANNOT promote peace, when one side's mantra begins with "Death to <<insert name of country here>>". Who's protesting all the rockets being lobbed into Israel by Hamas?

It appears that certain countries are just ducky with the concept of Hamas blowing Israel to bits, with the Jewish people just sitting there and taking it. I don't get that at all.

Simply put, Hamas is letting their mouths write checks that their collective behinds can't cash. You would think that these folks who are so EAGER to war with Israel would be thrilled that Israel has accepted their invitation to the party.

But, I guess getting the taste slapped out of your mouths makes Jihad less appealing. Again, Hamas folk: "Don't start nothin'; won't be nothin'!".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 07:51:32 AM »
You CANNOT promote peace, when one side's mantra begins with "Death to <<insert name of country here>>". Who's protesting all the rockets being lobbed into Israel by Hamas?

It appears that certain countries are just ducky with the concept of Hamas blowing Israel to bits, with the Jewish people just sitting there and taking it. I don't get that at all.

Simply put, Hamas is letting their mouths write checks that their collective behinds can't cash. You would think that these folks who are so EAGER to war with Israel would be thrilled that Israel has accepted their invitation to the party.

But, I guess getting the taste slapped out of your mouths makes Jihad less appealing. Again, Hamas folk: "Don't start nothin'; won't be nothin'!".

100% correct.  Hamas player with fire and got burned.  Tough for them.  Next.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 09:36:35 AM »
A poll released in September showed that roughly 50% or so of the populations of most European countries view Muslims in a negative light and hold moderate to strong anti-Muslim sentiments. Anti-semitism was between 5-30% or so in most of these countries. I'd have to dig it up because I don't have it right now, though. They're only digging their own grave.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2009, 10:21:59 AM »
If Mex fired 1000 missiles onto US soil, every single one of us Americans would be all about telling them to leave, then bombing the mother-loving shit out of that place.

Let Isr do their thing.  It sucks, but it's reality.  If the people of gaza are going to elect a group that'll use kids as shields and fire rockets into civvie areas, they're going to have to live with the consequences.