Author Topic: Getbigger claims he asked out Angelina Jolie and he wasn't impressed............  (Read 8434 times)

J Grey

It is true. Why is it so hard to believe? Stars are walking all around NYC. See it's different for Chef Tim. I get the chance to talk to one of these celebrity chicks I'm not asking for her autograph. I'm gonna try and get into her pants! Someone has got to bang these chicks. I chatted this bird up as well. Jamie Lynn Sigler, Meadow Soprano. In a bar one night in the East Village. Thought I was in? Got her number and left two voice messages. She never called back.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you think she is gonna pick you over brad pitt you cock sucking ugly faggot?

how about you go stick a dildo up your anus you lying cunt?

spinnis

The messages were spaced far enough apart. I've been in the game far too long. See unlike many others. I man up and go after the kill. I wouldn't sit there, giggle with butter flies in my stomach pointing fingers saying omg it's Meadow Soprano. Grow a set and don't ever let fear stop you. The only way I see it is that I have nothing to loose. Just like with the Angelina incident.

Why the fuck would you leave Two messages?

If she doesnt respond to the first you move on, dont be a stalker bro..

J Grey

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
I believe him ..

Hey cheftim : a pic so we can see what you look like ?

ASJChaotic

Army of One

• Getbig V
One of my ex's is a TV Presenter, they are just normal people off camera, I dont see the big deal.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
I can see what he means though. A lot of those Hollywood chicks are just make-up. In the movies, they may look great, but see them around town (without their make up artist's mask on) and you probably wouldn't recognize them.

To be honest, I don't see what's so great about that Jolie chick. Never have. Too skinny, too fake, nasty tats....et cetera.

agreed

E
E

ASJChaotic

One of my ex's is a TV Presenter, they are just normal people off camera, I dont see the big deal.

:D

let's see what you look like, "chef"

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I don't care how busted up Angelina Jolie may have look at whole foods that day, the one time I met her in Hollywood she looked damn fine to me.

I'd hit it if given the chance... I'd have to kill that Brad guy though... I can't IMAGINE what she sees in him. ;D

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

remember you are dealing with quacker  who lives in a trailer and has no life outside getbig    the sad loser :(

bodybuildermdpitt

• Getbig II
I believe this guy. I have a similar story. I was in Miami about 5 years ago, we were at Shore Club hotel I think, I ended up hooking up with this girl who kept on telling me she was going to be in Maxim. I thought bullshit, she was good looking but not like cover model material. 6 weeks later I am grocery shopping, look at the cover of Maxim, and there she is. However, they really edited her. From her boobs, to her face, and even physique. I think it was hometown hotties or some shit like that. Regardless, the picture they portrayed of her was not even close to what she really looked like.

Emmortal

• Getbig V

:D

let's see what you look like, "chef"

You do realize that is heavily photoshopped?  She doesn't look like that in real life.  I've seen her several times on set and she's not nearly as hot as she looks there.  Is she still pretty damn hot?  Hell yes, just not unrealistically hot as in that pic.

ASJChaotic

You do realize that is heavily photoshopped?  She doesn't look like that in real life.  I've seen her several times on set and she's not nearly as hot as she looks there.  Is she still pretty damn hot?  Hell yes, just not unrealistically hot as in that pic.

still out of the league of "chef" best he can do is a trailer park girlfriend like Quakeroats

spinnis

damn :/

Army of One

• Getbig V
Heres a nice High Def picture of Angelina, great bone structure for sure but so many are fooled by professional makeup artists/photoshop, i didnt put image tags on because your browser should open link to full size, if not zoom in.

http://storage0.dms.mpinteractiv.ro/media/1/1/4728/2658957/1/angelina-jolie-1.jpg

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
cheftim, what is your mma record?

Mons Venus

did your 'girlfriend' make any commission on the used car lot this weekend?     how is life in trailerville  mirza?

how do you feel about shane o'malley betraying you and giving your phone number out for the trace?

Something tells me youre in a financial mess. :-*

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
www.cheftimmaguire.com. It's all true. It's really not that hard to believe? Angelina Jolie was in line with me at the supermarket and I tried to make something happen. Meadow Soprano was sitting next to me at a bar and I tried to make something happen. Two calls isn't that bad? I was trying to close a deal! There's nothing wrong with that in my eyes? I'm just your average schmuck living in NYC thats not scared to talk to strangers.

You wouldn't call this twice?
you kiddin?

i'dcall her trice lol

cheftim

• Getbig III

still out of the league of "chef" best he can do is a trailer park girlfriend like Quakeroats
Once you get out of the "she's out of my league" mentality? You might actually get some fine tail. Don't care who it is. When it comes down to it they are just women.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
www.cheftimmaguire.com. It's all true. It's really not that hard to believe? Angelina Jolie was in line with me at the supermarket and I tried to make something happen. Meadow Soprano was sitting next to me at a bar and I tried to make something happen. Two calls isn't that bad? I was trying to close a deal! There's nothing wrong with that in my eyes? I'm just your average schmuck living in NYC thats not scared to talk to strangers.

You wouldn't call this twice?
conveniently enough the picture section of your "site" doesn't work. ::)

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
Once you get out of the "she's out of my league" mentality? You might actually get some fine tail. Don't care who it is. When it comes down to it they are just women.

"Walk down and fuck'em all"

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
I don't know how to post personnal pics? Tell me how? I can only do them off the internet like this one.

x'd out for me, "player".

ASJChaotic

I don't know how to post personnal pics? Tell me how? I can only do them off the internet like this one.

press "additional options" in the lower left corner of when you make posts
browse for your picture
and post

by the way, your website is broken

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I can see what he means though. A lot of those Hollywood chicks are just make-up. In the movies, they may look great, but see them around town (without their make up artist's mask on) and you probably wouldn't recognize them.

To be honest, I don't see what's so great about that Jolie chick. Never have. Too skinny, too fake, nasty tats....et cetera.

as holywood stars age they get skinnier and start injecting shit in their faces and boobs and do countless facelifts, all of em.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Agree, Jolie is ugly as sin without make up and the fake lips look shocking when she isnt made up..

I like her alternative view on things but she is not impressive to look at out of her war paint.