Author Topic: Ravens vs. Steelers- AFC Championship!  (Read 21786 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Ravens vs. Steelers- AFC Championship!
« on: January 12, 2009, 09:16:56 AM »
GO RAVENS

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Ravens vs. Steelers- AFC Championship!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 09:17:20 AM »
Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 09:19:24 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

GO RAVENS

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 10:50:02 AM »
go steelers 8)

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 10:52:36 AM »

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 11:11:01 AM »
you know, in all seriousness.....If the Ravens lose to the Steelers on Sunday, yeah it will suck but I'm not going to lose sight of the fact that this year has been one to remember. Going 5-11 last year, drafting a superstar-in-the-making in Joe Flacco, making the AFC title game as a 6th seed....

That's a lot to build on! The future looks bright. Ray lewis is still playing at an all-pro level, Ed Reed is still in his prime, Mclain is a beast, and the O-line is getting better and better. The team is young and only going to get better. Harbaugh is one hell of a coach to boot.

With all that being said, GO RAVENS BEAT PITTSBURGH

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 11:27:19 AM »
you know, in all seriousness.....If the Ravens lose to the Steelers on Sunday, yeah it will suck but I'm not going to lose sight of the fact that this year has been one to remember. Going 5-11 last year, drafting a superstar-in-the-making in Joe Flacco, making the AFC title game as a 6th seed....

That's a lot to build on! The future looks bright. Ray lewis is still playing at an all-pro level, Ed Reed is still in his prime, Mclain is a beast, and the O-line is getting better and better. The team is young and only going to get better. Harbaugh is one hell of a coach to boot.

With all that being said, GO RAVENS BEAT PITTSBURGH

absolutley not

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 11:40:17 AM »
absolutley not

Flacco is not a superstar in the making?? Is that what you disagree with??

You're an absolute bozo then.

The kid has special talent and instincts. He can make all the throws. He stands tall in the pocket. He throws one of the best deep balls in the league. He has tremendous character and is a humble person. He is the first rookie quarterback in NFL HISTORY to lead his team to two playoff victories in one season.

Joe Flacco is the real deal.

GO RAVENS

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 11:46:46 AM »

The kid has special talent and instincts. He can make all the throws. He stands tall in the pocket. He throws one of the best deep balls in the league. He has tremendous character and is a humble person. He is the first rookie quarterback in NFL HISTORY to lead his team to two playoff victories in one season.

are you serious...Dude you= moron. you are using the term superstar loosley...

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 11:47:08 AM »

Flacco looks like Little Ben.  Good game manager, doesn't make mistakes (Ben's first two years in the league), which I think is a byproduct of Cam managing the game (much like Whiz did), big strong kid with an arm and legs to stretch plays.  If he turns out to be a Big Ben clone, WINS GAMES like Ben did in the playoffs in 2005 (even though he had a subpar superbowl), then yes I would agree.  As it stands right now, he is on pace to do some of the same things Ben did.  

Oh, Here we go Stillers, here we go!   ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2009, 11:49:25 AM »
Flacco looks like Little Ben.  Good game manager, doesn't make mistakes (Ben's first two years in the league), which I think is a byproduct of Cam managing the game (much like Whiz did), big strong kid with an arm and legs to stretch plays.  If he turns out to be a Big Ben clone, WINS GAMES like Ben did in the playoffs in 2005 (even though he had a subpar superbowl), then yes I would agree.  As it stands right now, he is on pace to do some of the same things Ben did.  

Oh, Here we go Stillers, here we go!   ;D

oh yeah baby..GET THEM TOWELS OUT!!!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2009, 12:00:45 PM »
are you serious...Dude you= moron. you are using the term superstar loosley...

Ok, maybe superstar is jumping the gun. But you cannot deny that he has the tools to be a future pro bowler.

GO RAVENS

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2009, 12:02:13 PM »
I'm on the Steelers wagon for this game! Last thing I want to see is that collection of thugs called the Ravens getting back to the Super Bowl. How many murderers are on their roster?

Hooray! No one gives a fuck.....

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2009, 12:04:48 PM »
oh yeah baby..GET THEM TOWELS CUMRAGS OUT!!!

fixed.

GO RAVENS

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2009, 12:05:48 PM »
Billick's gone from the Ravens for one reason only IMO, because for a decade or so there was no real QB. All they need now is what this guy brings, so if the rest of the team holds together they'll improve in future. He doesn't have to be a superstar, it's not needed to win a SB when the rest of the team's already solid.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2009, 12:24:15 PM »
Billick's gone from the Ravens for one reason only IMO, because for a decade or so there was no real QB. All they need now is what this guy brings, so if the rest of the team holds together they'll improve in future. He doesn't have to be a superstar, it's not needed to win a SB when the rest of the team's already solid.

I feel bad for Ray Ray.  All those years languishing with Trent, getting a beatdown McNair, and finally some light at the end of the tunnel and he is older, not as explosive.  I don't like the Ratbirds, but respect players who bring it on every down.  Ray Ray is one of them. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2009, 01:08:23 PM »
I feel bad for Ray Ray.  All those years languishing with Trent, getting a beatdown McNair, and finally some light at the end of the tunnel and he is older, not as explosive.  I don't like the Ratbirds, but respect players who bring it on every down.  Ray Ray is one of them. 

Still made ALL-PRO at age 33. That's a higher honor than making the pro-bowl.

Ray still brings it. He makes up for being a slight step slower with a tremendous football IQ and passion for the game. He has nothing left to prove except wanting another ring. With this team he may want to stick around because he just might get another title in the next couple of years. Ray Lewis could start in the NFL well into his late 30's if he wanted to.

GO RAVENS

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2009, 01:10:55 PM »
This has got to be the mother of all games for you and Earl huh?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2009, 01:18:22 PM »
I'd like to see Baltimore win for just one reason..............so the Steelers don't get a shot at a 6th Lombardi. I'd rather the 9ers do it first. ;)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2009, 01:30:21 PM »
This has got to be the mother of all games for you and Earl huh?

It is but all of the pressure is on the Steelers to win. The Ravens are happy to be there. A rookie QB, a rookie head coach, and a young team overall. Believe me, I want to win but it would be considered a big upset if they beat the Steelers Sunday.

I'm sure Earl will trash talk like crazy if the Steelers win but that's ok with me. If his team wins he should talk smack. But the Steelers better finish the job and win the SuperBowl and represent our division and the AFC. If the Ravens win, you better believe we'll take care of business.

GO RAVENS

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2009, 01:33:04 PM »
I'd like to see Baltimore win for just one reason..............so the Steelers don't get a shot at a 6th Lombardi. I'd rather the 9ers do it first. ;)

Me too, but nothing against GUTS or the Ravens as i like them too especially because of their rookie head coach and QB, However, I'd rather have the Steelers (as a former fan) get the 6th trophy and it will be a while before the Niners are there again.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2009, 01:34:44 PM »
It is but all of the pressure is on the Steelers to win. The Ravens are happy to be there. A rookie QB, a rookie head coach, and a young team overall. Believe me, I want to win but it would be considered a big upset if they beat the Steelers Sunday.

I'm sure Earl will trash talk like crazy if the Steelers win but that's ok with me. If his team wins he should talk smack. But the Steelers better finish the job and win the SuperBowl and represent our division and the AFC. If the Ravens win, you better believe we'll take care of business.

GO RAVENS

I think the Ravens have a far better chance of winning then i think you are giving them credit for.  It's hard to beat any team 3 times in a row and the Ravens are one tough team.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2009, 01:52:35 PM »

GO RAVENS

i don't know, all i'm hearing is "it's near impossible to beat a team 3 times in a season"

and yes i will trash talk like crazy, it's what i do 8)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2009, 01:57:38 PM »
i don't know, all i'm hearing is "it's near impossible to beat a team 3 times in a season"

and yes i will trash talk like crazy, it's what i do 8)

E

Well, go easy on me because I will be humble in defeat. But I will also be humble in victory as well.

GO RAVENS

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2009, 01:59:03 PM »
Well, go easy on me because I will be humble in defeat. But I will also be humble in victory as well.

why the hell are you going soft all of a sudden?

humility is for the weak dammit >:(

E
E