Author Topic: Ravens vs. Steelers- AFC Championship!  (Read 21821 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Ravens vs. Steelers- AFC Championship!
« Reply #175 on: January 25, 2009, 05:46:59 PM »
translation: i have no comeback so I'll just call it a meltdown

my team is going to the super bowl and has an excellent shot of winning, why on earth would i be mad about some bitter loser like you?

other getbiggers are pointing out that it is you melting down, not me

and no it doesn't "belittle" my bragging rights, explain the logic (or lack there of) on that one

i like how you are picking the cards to win over a team that beat your lousy team 3 TIME 3 TIME 3 TIME in one season, it shows that you don't have much respect for your own team

it's clear that you are on suicide watch right now, when the steelers win i'm willing to bet you won't be seen around here again haha

rest in hell :-*

E

Translation: I'm right about losing in the Superbowl as being a bigger loss than the Ravens losing to the Steelers. There's no denying the Steelers are the better team than the Cardinals. Of course, I would prefer the Cardinals to win, why wouldn't I you idiot?

If you really think that I'm taking the Ravens season being over that seriously, then you need a reality check. I'm not bitter, you little turd. take a deep breath Earl. And realize you're always stay the loser you always were. At least you have the Steelers to live vicariously through. I just like to argue and you like taking the bait every single time.

I'm proud of my team's season. The Ravens will be back.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #176 on: January 25, 2009, 06:30:02 PM »
Translation: I'm right about losing in the Superbowl as being a bigger loss than the Ravens losing to the Steelers. There's no denying the Steelers are the better team than the Cardinals. Of course, I would prefer the Cardinals to win, why wouldn't I you idiot?

If you really think that I'm taking the Ravens season being over that seriously, then you need a reality check. I'm not bitter, you little turd. take a deep breath Earl. And realize you're always stay the loser you always were. At least you have the Steelers to live vicariously through. I just like to argue and you like taking the bait every single time.

I'm proud of my team's season. The Ravens will be back.

no an afc title is better than an afc title game loss, only a retard would think otherwise

you said before that you wanted the afc north to win the super bowl, funny how you change your tune after being owned haha

if you're not taking it so serious what is with all of the meltdowns?  oh that's right denial, another typical trait in the mind of a bitter desperate owned man ;D

the ravens won't be back, don't forget the steelers are in their way

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: January 26, 2009, 07:47:37 AM »
no an afc title is better than an afc title game loss, only a retard would think otherwise

you said before that you wanted the afc north to win the super bowl, funny how you change your tune after being owned haha

if you're not taking it so serious what is with all of the meltdowns?  oh that's right denial, another typical trait in the mind of a bitter desperate owned man ;D

the ravens won't be back, don't forget the steelers are in their way

E

"hahaha"(how old are you again, Earl?)

dude at the end of the day, no one is taking any of this as serious as you are. I'm leaving well enough alone because this back and forth bullshit never comes to an end.  whatever 'owned' means in your eyes is an obvious form of self satisfaction that you need to cling to in order to feel vindicated. Fine, whatever.

The Ravens will be back in 2009.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #178 on: January 26, 2009, 11:08:40 AM »
"hahaha"(how old are you again, Earl?)

dude at the end of the day, no one is taking any of this as serious as you are. I'm leaving well enough alone because this back and forth bullshit never comes to an end.  whatever 'owned' means in your eyes is an obvious form of self satisfaction that you need to cling to in order to feel vindicated. Fine, whatever.

The Ravens will be back in 2009.

you started the name calling, taking shots at my city, and have had numerous meltdowns

when you call somebody "a real piece of shit" you can't pretend that you aren't taking this seriously

nice try at taking the "high road" :-*

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: January 26, 2009, 12:13:33 PM »
you started the name calling, taking shots at my city, and have had numerous meltdowns

when you call somebody "a real piece of shit" you can't pretend that you aren't taking this seriously

nice try at taking the "high road" :-*

E

Since you are obviously impervious to meltdowns in any capacity, I guess its easy for you to point anybody else out that disagrees with your often backwards logic as having a meltdown. Whatever you say, Earl. ::)

I only called you a real piece of shit after you were beating off over the hit that could have injured two players very badly from both teams.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #180 on: January 26, 2009, 12:18:52 PM »
Since you are obviously impervious to meltdowns in any capacity, I guess its easy for you to point anybody else out that disagrees with your often backwards logic as having a meltdown. Whatever you say, Earl. ::)

I only called you a real piece of shit after you were beating off over the hit that could have injured two players very badly from both teams.

but you said that you always thought i was a piece of shit

mcgahee was not permanently injured so quit crying, you were "beating off" over bart scott saying he took the air out of big ben

E
E