Author Topic: HAHAHA, WEIGHT BELT WARRIORS  (Read 766 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
HAHAHA, WEIGHT BELT WARRIORS
« on: January 12, 2009, 03:06:14 PM »
I see these two tools at the gym getting ready for a set.  The one guy starts huffing and puffing then grabs his weight belt and starts to tighten it,  his buddy then helps him by pulling across on it.  They finally get the belt as tight as they can and he buckles it. He dips into a small sack and chalks up his hands.  I mean there's chalk all over his hands, his shirt on the floor around him.  I'm just watching this fiasco waiting to see how much he's going to dead lift or maybe squat but NOPE.  He walks to the smith machine, lies down on the bench and proceeds to bench press 10 half reps of 1 plate and a 1/4 a side.  Gets up, slams a massive high five with his partner, undoes the belt and throws it to the ground and they proceed with the same warm-up with his training partner.  I laughed so fuccking hard that my eyes welled up with tears.  Probably the funniest display of morons I've ever seen.  God bless the New Years resolutioners.

nodeal

• Getbig III
Re: HAHAHA, WEIGHT BELT WARRIORS
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 03:14:26 PM »
haha i wish new years resolutioners were this funny at my gym. at least theyre not taking up space in the squat rack where you workout. EVERY squat rack in my gym is taken by some douche doing barbell curls.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 03:32:38 PM »
Too bad they didn't have bench press shirts. :)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 03:52:21 PM »
Too bad they didn't have bench press shirts. :)

HAHAHA.  Oh shit.  I hope I see them again.  I'll let them know.  I bet they'd dish out the money to be able to bench 2 plates a side.  AHAHAHAHAHAHA

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 03:54:41 PM »
you didnt laugh and you didnt do shit. Stop lying.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 04:01:04 PM »
I see these two tools at the gym getting ready for a set.  The one guy starts huffing and puffing then grabs his weight belt and starts to tighten it,  his buddy then helps him by pulling across on it.  They finally get the belt as tight as they can and he buckles it. He dips into a small sack and chalks up his hands.  I mean there's chalk all over his hands, his shirt on the floor around him.  I'm just watching this fiasco waiting to see how much he's going to dead lift or maybe squat but NOPE.  He walks to the smith machine, lies down on the bench and proceeds to bench press 10 half reps of 1 plate and a 1/4 a side.  Gets up, slams a massive high five with his partner, undoes the belt and throws it to the ground and they proceed with the same warm-up with his training partner.  I laughed so fuccking hard that my eyes welled up with tears.  Probably the funniest display of morons I've ever seen.  God bless the New Years resolutioners.
were you able to get the chalk out of your shirt?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 04:06:12 PM »
were you able to get the chalk out of your shirt?

hahahahah

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 04:09:01 PM »
I have to call bullshit bluto said in many threads he doesnt use a belt ;D
p