Author Topic: Beats Munzer? Bodybuilder Mercury Clairborne!  (Read 12938 times)

spinnis

Beats Munzer? Bodybuilder Mercury Clairborne!
« on: January 13, 2009, 11:22:26 AM »

:o :o

Well he does because he aint dead  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Beats Muzer?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 11:25:35 AM »
Muntzer had way more muscle though,not taking anything away from the guy in the video,hes RIPPED

spinnis

Re: Beats Muzer?
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 11:28:00 AM »
Muntzer had way more muscle though,not taking anything away from the guy in the video,hes RIPPED

maby the guy in the video didnt want to abuse himself to death though?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Beats Munzer? Bodybuilder Mercury Clairborne!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 11:32:41 AM »
I doubt munzter wanted to 'abuse himself to death',he did what many other bodybuilders do and took major risks with his health,hey Jay Cutler lost 15lbs in a day between the Olympia pre-juding and main show in '08,thats hardly healthy

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 12:07:43 PM »
The single most annoying bull-shitting idiot i have ever met.He came to the UK in 89 for a USA vs UK contest and trained at our gym.He would talk non stop for hours on end,all about himself and how he threatened to beat up Gary Strydom,btw,Mercury is 5"1`and 10 stone,how he does lunges with 4 plates a side,but didn`t fancy doing them that day.He named every top pro in the sport and how he threatened them,how he was stronger in every lift in the gym than the strongest powerlifters.And all this while being natural.
Then he came back the following year and bought 1,000s of pounds worth of gear off a gym owner(not for him,you understand,he`s natural),then on the way to the airport he got stopped by a few guys and was robbed of his gear. ;D Serves the mouthy twat right for shouting his mouth off in the gym for everyone to hear.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 12:35:07 PM »
He is ripped for sure but narrow like an arrow and just as stringy.
L

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 12:45:47 PM »
When it comes to conditioning and cross-striations, Amdullah Aykutlu is hard to beat. I think he competed at the 93 mr O, and if Flex was 0.0%, this guy was -2%...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 12:53:26 PM »
Far from Munzer. Aykutlug comes close but noone was Munzer like other than Munzer.

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 12:54:13 PM »
Far from Munzer. Aykutlug comes close but noone was Munzer like other than Munzer.

The other dude looks more ripped in the video.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 12:58:54 PM »

Muntzer in the tri & quad department yes.

And Muntzer was much more developed (more muscle on his frame), which adds to the effect.

But on the plus side, Aykutlu is still alive.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 04:45:29 PM »
What's up with the guy in the video's face?

He is mighty ripped though.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 05:46:19 PM »
The single most annoying bull-shitting idiot i have ever met.He came to the UK in 89 for a USA vs UK contest and trained at our gym.He would talk non stop for hours on end,all about himself and how he threatened to beat up Gary Strydom,btw,Mercury is 5"1`and 10 stone,how he does lunges with 4 plates a side,but didn`t fancy doing them that day.He named every top pro in the sport and how he threatened them,how he was stronger in every lift in the gym than the strongest powerlifters.And all this while being natural.
Then he came back the following year and bought 1,000s of pounds worth of gear off a gym owner(not for him,you understand,he`s natural),then on the way to the airport he got stopped by a few guys and was robbed of his gear. ;D Serves the mouthy twat right for shouting his mouth off in the gym for everyone to hear.

I love the inside stories. lol

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 07:08:24 PM »

LOL......in all the years I don't think I've ever seen you go off on anyone quite like this ;D

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2009, 07:49:20 PM »
Munzer was alot bigger than both of them, his condationing for his size was increadible.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2009, 07:55:06 PM »
This thread is absolutely Munzered!!!

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 07:57:26 PM »
I heard he did die. Mercury

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 08:01:29 PM »
The little bloke looks ripped to shred's....Munzer the much bigger man just as ripped (if not more so though the legs as well) interesting if there bodyfat percentage on both were ever taken accurately.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 08:50:55 PM »
Munzer was on another level.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2009, 08:54:59 PM »
munzer destroys that guy. are you even looking at the picture.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2009, 09:27:12 PM »
Munzer was alot bigger than both of them, his condationing for his size was increadible.

Exactly. It's one thing to be big. It's one thing to be shredded. But to be big and shredded to death -- that's Munzer.

PIP Munzer. Many can legitimately question your sanity, make fun of you, call you stupid, misguided priorities, etc....  but no one can question your heart, drive and determination. Often there's something in a man that drives him to leave his mark on this world. Not to have just existed but to have lived and conquered -- or die in the attempt. PIP you crazy driven man. PIP.

"So I leave Sisyphus at the foot of the mountain! One always finds one's burden again. But Sisyphus teaches the higher fidelity that negates the gods and raises rocks. He too concludes that all is well. This universe henceforth without a master seems to him neither sterile nor futile. Each atom of that stone, each mineral flake of that night filled mountain, in itself forms a world. The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart."

Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2009, 07:52:16 AM »
LOL......in all the years I don't think I've ever seen you go off on anyone quite like this ;D

Each year all the pro`s trained at our gym a few days before the Grand Prix and i can`t think of any that i didn`t get on with.Then when the EFBB did this annual USA vs UK contest and Mercury came over,the first time for the first hour he was ok.But i worked at the gym and he would sit there all day long non stop bull shitting about what he`s done,who he`s threatened,what he can lift etc.every person who walked into the reception would get sat down for a drink,and even though he didn`t know them he would just talk non stop.He then made a few trips over to see the gym owner to buy his gear and would sit there mouthing off about it,i told him to keep his voice down as there were a few guys in the gym who might want to take it off him.His response was "i`d like to see em fuckin try".And on the way to the airport he got pulled over,slapped about,and lost a couple of grands worth of gear.Never did see him again.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2009, 08:04:01 AM »
I love the inside stories. lol

Then you might like this one.Seeing the thread about Shaun Davis,a good friend of mine,reminded me.At the 1990 UK Grand Prix,Samir Bannout slapped the promoter onstage and was barred from a Meet the Stars night that was planned the following evening at the Weider shop.All the pro`s sat there behind desks signing photos for the fans,and Samir turned up and just barged in,telling the promoter to fuck off.because Shaun had just won NABBA mr Universe and was a local Nottingham lad he was invited along to sell his photos with the IFBB guys.Now,a couple of days previous Shaun had bought a video camera off me and i went to the shop to pick up my money,so i`m sat next to Shawn while he`s signing photos and he taps me and says "look at Samir".I looked over at Samirs table and he was talking to a top EFBB amateur on one side,and the guys girlfriend was sat the other side of Samir.While Samir is leaning over talking to the guy,he had his hand up the guys girlfriends skirt. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2009, 08:07:54 AM »
Mercury Morris Claiborne

California Championships - NPC, BantamWeight, 1st
Nationals - NPC, BantamWeight, 1st
World Amateur Championships - IFBB, BantamWeight, 2nd

Nationals - NPC, BantamWeight, 2nd

Nationals - NPC, LightWeight, 5th
USA Championships - NPC, LightWeight, 2nd

musclememory.com

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2009, 08:14:34 AM »
I think it was 89 he came over to compete,he was with Troy,Franco Santoriello,Bob Augustin and Van Smith.Then he came back to visit in 1990.

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2009, 08:17:33 AM »
Mercury Morris Claiborne

California Championships - NPC, BantamWeight, 1st
Nationals - NPC, BantamWeight, 1st
World Amateur Championships - IFBB, BantamWeight, 2nd

Nationals - NPC, BantamWeight, 2nd

Nationals - NPC, LightWeight, 5th
USA Championships - NPC, LightWeight, 2nd

musclememory.com

Bantamweight  :(