Author Topic: Gym Fight--Must be suckmymuscle (on receiving end)  (Read 12012 times)

roastbeef1

• Getbig II
  • where's the beef?
Re: Gym Fight--Must be suckmymuscle (on receiving end)
« Reply #150 on: January 16, 2009, 04:33:38 PM »
you seem to be very obsessed with me, may I ask why?  ???

oh no reason, you are just a unique personality on here is all.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #151 on: January 16, 2009, 04:37:01 PM »
oh no reason, you are just a unique personality on here is all.

haha, I get bored alot and I come on this site for fun and kicks, I just come here to be amuzed, I don't hate anybody or anything, it's all
in good fun.  :)

.....I wish everybody was like that, some take it too seriously

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: January 16, 2009, 04:37:20 PM »
That's why you thank god you don't work with.  Me. Those shitstains in your pants would be a lot bigger
Yea, I'm trembling over the menacing internet beast.  ::)

You're probably some 150 lb pencil neck geek living out your dreams of being big and muscular on the internet, while crying and pouting as the bigger dudes at the gym pound out heavy weights and get all the ladies.  :-\

I can see him now, at his computer typing up his fantasies, "Here's another story about being tough and muscular, I hope the guys on the internet forum are impressed."

roastbeef1

• Getbig II
  • where's the beef?
« Reply #153 on: January 16, 2009, 04:37:55 PM »
haha, I get bored alot and I come on this site for fun and kicks, I just come here to be amuzed, I don't hate anybody or anything, it's all
in good fun.  :)

.....I wish everybody was like that, some take it too seriously

fair enough, and yes, some do DEFINITELY take it a tad too seriously.

Cheers
Rob

ASJChaotic

« Reply #154 on: January 16, 2009, 04:38:18 PM »

You're probably some 150 lb pencil neck geek living out your dreams of being big and muscular on the internet, while crying and pouting as the bigger dudes at the gym pound out heavy weights and get all the ladies.  :-\

I can see him now, at his computer typing up his fantasies, "Here's another story about being tough and muscular, I hope the guys on the internet forum are impressed."

how are you Jeffro? haven't seen you around recently bro.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #155 on: January 16, 2009, 04:38:35 PM »

hahahaa, remember the story he had about eating a cup of pasta and then ripping the buttons on his dress shirt from being so pumped? ;D ::)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #156 on: January 16, 2009, 04:40:23 PM »
hahahaa, remember the story he had about eating a cup of pasta and then ripping the buttons on his dress shirt from being so pumped? ;D ::)

LOL?  ;D

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: January 16, 2009, 04:46:40 PM »
how are you Jeffro? haven't seen you around recently bro.
Been good, had some babies to kiss and bitches to catch, but I'm back now.

Hahahahaha, yes, he must be some kind of genetic freak, I wish I could get that pumped and muscular instantly from a little carbs.  ::)

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: January 16, 2009, 09:20:56 PM »
if i thought that someone was gonna hit me.

Id hit them first and i would keep my 'fence' up not let them get too close to throw

i can imagine you've seen a few Irish pub fights in your day... they fair fighters or smash their steinmugs on eachother lol

ASJChaotic

« Reply #159 on: January 16, 2009, 09:22:38 PM »
i can imagine you've seen a few Irish pub fights in your day... they fair fighters or smash their steinmugs on eachother lol

I like your avatar
here is your reward bro, enjoy  :)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: January 17, 2009, 12:46:42 PM »

both.

Depends what area you are in, if an outsider you are dead in certain areas everyone jumps on. I found this the hard way lol

recently so many are carrying knives etc and using bottle glasses etc.

However you still will see fights where the 2 guys walk into middle of street put up their dukes and tear away with no interference etc.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #161 on: January 17, 2009, 12:51:30 PM »
Aren't you the clown that claims to be so large and muscular that you intimidate everyone in your workplace?  ::)

Now you're bragging about knocking out a girl and being stabbed, you're quite the delusional fucktard, "mon_of_steele."
:D :D :D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #162 on: January 17, 2009, 02:10:04 PM »
both.

Depends what area you are in, if an outsider you are dead in certain areas everyone jumps on. I found this the hard way lol

However you still will see fights where the 2 guys walk into middle of street put up their dukes and tear away with no interference etc.

is this a third world country your talking about  ::)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: January 17, 2009, 02:15:35 PM »
Until you get punched in the head you'll never know if you can take a punch. Too many little internet shits don't realize this behavior cannot be used in real life. In real life guys like squadfather would be beaten to a pulp. I'm pretty sure dave mirza is a nice guy in life and doesn't pull the quaker/squad shit to people face to face.  I've been beatan with a bat, stabbed in the side and been on both ends of a beating. I've been so out of control that I even punched out a guy's girl when she covered him when I knocked him to the floor.  Fucking no rules exist on the street. How does anyone know if that white dude wouldn't have jumped the black guy when if he just walked away. The one thing I teach all my students is that once you stab or hit or knock someone down is to ensure they stay down, that means stab then some more or beat them some more. You don't ever want them getting back up because you never know how quickly your luck can run out. A fight can flip real fast. You slip or mentally lose focus and the other guy can quickly get the upper hand.

It doesn't matter if it's the streets or the office,  you're a beast homeboy.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: January 17, 2009, 02:35:14 PM »

what do you mean?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #165 on: January 17, 2009, 03:18:06 PM »

yes - ireland  :-\
175lbs by 31st July

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #166 on: January 17, 2009, 03:25:07 PM »
what do you mean?

just kidding bloke  ;D

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 17, 2009, 04:00:30 PM »
both.

lol when you said that all i can think of is that family guy episode where the two guys have been circling around eachother taunting for like 20 years

but yeah theres plenty of maggots out there who will bring some implement or weapon out with them because they are paranoid/insecure.