Author Topic: Gym Fight--Must be suckmymuscle (on receiving end)  (Read 12013 times)

ASJChaotic

Re: Gym Fight--Must be suckmymuscle (on receiving end)
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2009, 06:09:59 PM »
Sounds like JediKnight to me, Avesher.

I got to say this man - it's funny seeing you try and bust AXA's balls for the shape he's in when you look the way you do, lol!

wow, he doesn't even dare use real pictures, he has to use extemely photoshopped ones
what a fucking hypocrite
and to him, everybody who looks ok, is juiced to the gills and not a natural, looking great kiwiol.
wow, what a fat piece of shit he is.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2009, 05:02:08 AM »
wow, he doesn't even dare use real pictures, he has to use extemely photoshopped ones
what a fucking hypocrite
and to him, everybody who looks ok, is juiced to the gills and not a natural, looking great kiwiol.
wow, what a fat piece of shit he is.

you must have an extremely low iq.

that blurry picture was not my doing, the pic i posted was crystal clear.

some schmoe who had a hardon for what i look like ( probably a closet homo like you) edited it in photoshop to get a clearer look at my face which blurred the pic.

now, when are you going to start lifting weights ?  ::)

when are you going to post a pic of your supermodel girlfriend ?  ::)

when are you going to eat more than 50 g of protein a day from a source other than your boyfriends cock?  ::)

when are yu going to do us all a favour and kill yourself?
175lbs by 31st July

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2009, 07:01:57 AM »
you must have an extremely low iq.

that blurry picture was not my doing, the pic i posted was crystal clear.

some schmoe who had a hardon for what i look like ( probably a closet homo like you) edited it in photoshop to get a clearer look at my face which blurred the pic.

now, when are you going to start lifting weights ?  ::)

when are you going to post a pic of your supermodel girlfriend ?  ::)

when are you going to eat more than 50 g of protein a day from a source other than your boyfriends cock?  ::)

when are yu going to do us all a favour and kill yourself?

:D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2009, 01:56:27 PM »
Until you get punched in the head you'll never know if you can take a punch. Too many little internet shits don't realize this behavior cannot be used in real life. In real life guys like squadfather would be beaten to a pulp. I'm pretty sure dave mirza is a nice guy in life and doesn't pull the quaker/squad shit to people face to face.  I've been beatan with a bat, stabbed in the side and been on both ends of a beating. I've been so out of control that I even punched out a guy's girl when she covered him when I knocked him to the floor.  Fucking no rules exist on the street. How does anyone know if that white dude wouldn't have jumped the black guy when if he just walked away. The one thing I teach all my students is that once you stab or hit or knock someone down is to ensure they stay down, that means stab then some more or beat them some more. You don't ever want them getting back up because you never know how quickly your luck can run out. A fight can flip real fast. You slip or mentally lose focus and the other guy can quickly get the upper hand.

spinnis

« Reply #129 on: January 16, 2009, 02:00:13 PM »
I cannot tell you how many times i have seen black dudes punch and run

Same here

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #130 on: January 16, 2009, 02:03:32 PM »
i cannot tell you how many times i have seen black dudes punch, take the wallet and run

fixed...

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #131 on: January 16, 2009, 02:04:36 PM »
Until you get punched in the head you'll never know if you can take a punch. Too many little internet shits don't realize this behavior cannot be used in real life. In real life guys like squadfather would be beaten to a pulp. I'm pretty sure dave mirza is a nice guy in life and doesn't pull the quaker/squad shit to people face to face.  I've been beatan with a bat, stabbed in the side and been on both ends of a beating. I've been so out of control that I even punched out a guy's girl when she covered him when I knocked him to the floor.  Fucking no rules exist on the street. How does anyone know if that white dude wouldn't have jumped the black guy when if he just walked away. The one thing I teach all my students is that once you stab or hit or knock someone down is to ensure they stay down, that means stab then some more or beat them some more. You don't ever want them getting back up because you never know how quickly your luck can run out. A fight can flip real fast. You slip or mentally lose focus and the other guy can quickly get the upper hand.
You sound tough ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #132 on: January 16, 2009, 02:15:34 PM »
To be exact its called INTERNET TUFF

You sound tough ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #133 on: January 16, 2009, 02:16:09 PM »
To be exact its called INTERNET TUFF

So whats your internet bench looking like these days?

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 16, 2009, 03:02:55 PM »
i always lose fights, this is because my freinds at getbig place a false ego and hope inside my tiny little mind and i walk around acting like im a dominant male

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: January 16, 2009, 03:03:52 PM »
SUCKMYMUSCLE, c'mon brother where did you go?  You name the day and I can make it down to the gym no prob.  We can train whatever you want too. :)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 16, 2009, 03:19:57 PM »

ASJChaotic

« Reply #137 on: January 16, 2009, 03:36:20 PM »
fatpanda, you gotta admit that was a catastrophic meltdown!  :D

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: January 16, 2009, 03:46:34 PM »
Aren't you the clown that claims to be so large and muscular that you intimidate everyone in your workplace?  ::)

Now you're bragging about knocking out a girl and being stabbed, you're quite the delusional fucktard, "mon_of_steele."

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #139 on: January 16, 2009, 03:52:16 PM »
hahahaha, oh brother. ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2009, 03:55:04 PM »

lessons for the low brow  ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #141 on: January 16, 2009, 03:58:33 PM »
lessons for the low brow  ::)
hahahahhaa, just more in the looooooooooong line of bullshit from "mon of steele", co workers so terrified of his huge intimidating muscle mass that they don't look him in the eye, move out of his way in the microwave line and send e-mails instead of talking face to face, infuriated that a larger sized woman had the nerve to "look him in the eye" at the grocery store, ripped the buttons on his new dress shirt from eating some carbs and now this latest fake tough guy nonsense. ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #142 on: January 16, 2009, 04:22:08 PM »
That's why you thank god you don't work with.  Me. Those shitstains in your pants would be a lot bigger
Aren't you the clown that claims to be so large and muscular that you intimidate everyone in your workplace?  ::)

Now you're bragging about knocking out a girl and being stabbed, you're quite the delusional fucktard, "mon_of_steele."

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: January 16, 2009, 04:24:09 PM »
if i thought that someone was gonna hit me.

Id hit them first and i would keep my 'fence' up not let them get too close to throw

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #144 on: January 16, 2009, 04:25:17 PM »
if i thought that someone was gonna hit me.

Id hit them first and i would keep my 'fence' up not let them get too close to throw
shoot "mon of steele" doesn't care about your guard, he sees blood and goes through anything he sees. :D ::)

roastbeef1

• Getbig II
  • where's the beef?
« Reply #145 on: January 16, 2009, 04:26:05 PM »
fatpanda, you gotta admit that was a catastrophic meltdown!  :D

AXA, how the heck are you off for a month, which admittedly I have been too, and have an avg of 36 posts a day again??! That is dedication

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: January 16, 2009, 04:27:24 PM »
seriously i do have a kinda long fuse and am laid back calm relaxed.

Guy deserved that

ASJChaotic

« Reply #147 on: January 16, 2009, 04:27:30 PM »
AXA, how the heck are you off for a month, which admittedly I have been too, and have an avg of 36 posts a day again??! That is dedication

;D ;D ;D

roastbeef1

• Getbig II
  • where's the beef?
« Reply #148 on: January 16, 2009, 04:30:35 PM »

;D ;D ;D

well, besides smiling, as the emoticons would suggest, how?!?! No wife and kids I presume? like wow, where do you work that you can be on this site so much. 

ASJChaotic

« Reply #149 on: January 16, 2009, 04:32:49 PM »
well, besides smiling, as the emoticons would suggest, how?!?! No wife and kids I presume? like wow, where do you work that you can be on this site so much. 

you seem to be very obsessed with me, may I ask why?  ???